UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I think the article headline 'HOW MUCH THE CONCERT CHANGED ARIANA GRANDES' NET WORTH IS STAGGERING' is sick and pathetic

I think the article headline 'HOW MUCH THE CONCERT CHANGED ARIANA GRANDES' NET WORTH IS STAGGERING' is sick and pathetic POLICE YOUR ADVERTS.

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Is it appropriate to have click bate referring to funerals next to an article about the death of a young girl in the manchester atrocity

is it appropriate to have click bait referring to funeral directors next to an article about a young girls death in the Manchester atrocity

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enough of the left wing doom and gloom on your pages...

I think there is enough bad news without Yahoo spreading doom and gloom left wing anti brexit news.. please be impartial and not one sided.

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop redirecting me to BT sign in

Since you insist on redirecting me to BT's sign-in page as soon as I access my Yahoo mail, there's nothing I can do but stop using my account. This is the most ridiculous and frustrating technical issue, mainly because your support is impossible to find or contact.

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo Mail

If you will no longer be supporting the windows 10 mail App. Please will you incorporate a spell check into your website as this a very useful tool

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. stop reporting fake news ya"liberal"hoo

stop reporting mainstream media lies. trump is not the anti Christ as you so want us to believe. we are not stupid we are waking up to the false narratives!!

153rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please stop spamming my Yahoo News Feed with far left newswebsites like Huffington Post, Vox, MSNBC, Bloomberg, etc.

Please stop spamming my Yahoo News Feed with far left newswebsites like Huffington Post, Vox, MSNBC, Bloomberg, etc

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Incident No. 23779214 - Customer Care Agents have still not contacted me about 15/5/17

Draft emails deleted involuntarily 15/5/17 and have still not been contacted by Customer Care Agent after four days.

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Log in and out

Your mail default is to keep signed in. That is a potential security risk. The default should always be to sign out on closing a window. I notice I am far from the first to make this comment. Most other sites follow this rule - you should too. Also, you have recently changed the log out to prompt for confirmation requiring an unnecessary additional click. Good design always keeps the number of clicks to a minimum. Yahoo should know better.

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. you are confusing 1 p with £1!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE fix it!"

On your fantasy portfolios, you are confusing 1p with £1!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE fix it!"

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 獲得金融牌照,開發雅虎遊戲

人人贷死了 宜人贷死了雅虎要金融牌照

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop with the less secure access nonsense

Yahoo.
    Every time I log into my mail I get pestered to add my phone number.
    This isn't going to happen. I only vaguely trust you with this email address so I'm not going to let you have my mobile number.
    Please give us an option to say we understand the risks, never ask again.
    I know people often say they are going to close their account, and I know you don't care but this is soo annoying that I will have to ditch yahoo for good.

183rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please stop putting those auto play videos on the news pages everywhere

It wakes my entire family if it just starts playing without me knowing that it would, plus I am startled every time - you are going to give someone a heart attack! Also it uses extra bandwidth that I do NOT want to spend on videos that I do NOT choose to watch.

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You need to fix your Portfolio page in the Finance section - it does not show the correct value of investments and miscalculates the values.

Get rid of the sponsored ads in the News section of the finance pages - they are not news - you should have them to the side of the screen clearly marked as the ads section - lets keep ads and news separate.

198th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base