UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I appreciate the steps Yahoo have taken in combating racism and antisemitism on its comments pages by changing the format, and have indeed d

I appreciate the steps Yahoo have taken in combating racism and antisemitism on its comments pages by changing the format, and have indeed defended the measures, as can be checked by you.
    But recently it is apparent that the new format allows organised groups to silence individuals by a mass hitting of the abuse/complaints button. This particularly relevant during the many online debates re brexit and Ukip. This morning, 3 Mar, 2017, I posted the following:

"During the Referendum campaign there was a much repeated call to restore our nation to its former greatness.
    So let's just take a moment…

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please, PLEASE stop the security issue. I DO NOT WANT to have a code sent to phone in order to log into Yahoo on laptop.

I do not want to have constant reminder of 'security issue' I have changed my password more than once since the hack was revealed. It is up to Yahoo to sort out the security issues. I do not want to have a code sent to my phone every time I log in using laptop.
    Considered changing to gmail or Hotmail but much prefer the Yahoo layout. Linking other accounts allows me to see all mailboxes in same format.

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NOT AGAIN???111!!!!!!...WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS?....BRING BACK THE WELL LAID OUT OLD HOMEPAGE PLEASE?!!!!

LEAVE THE OLD HOMEPAGE AS IT WAS...IT'S WELL LAID OUT, EASY TO TO READ WITH LINKS LEFT TO RIGHT AND 'NEWS' DISCREETLY PLACED IN THE MIDDLE. YOU HAVE NOT COME UP WITH A BETTER LAYOUT AND PROBABLY WILL NOT...SO PLEASE STOP THE CONSTANTLY IRRITATING CHANGES.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop putting those auto play videos on the news pages everywhere

It wakes my entire family if it just starts playing without me knowing that it would, plus I am startled every time - you are going to give someone a heart attack! Also it uses extra bandwidth that I do NOT want to spend on videos that I do NOT choose to watch.

51st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As you are supposed to be security conscious you could make it easier to report Phishing e-mails.

I have just spent an age looking around your website for somewhere to report a phishing e-mail and have given up.

Put a button on your home page to click on to contact your security team.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop running adds for fraudulent get rich quick binary odds scams. I am disgusted that you take these people's money. It demeans you.

Stop running adds for fraudulent get rich quick binary odds scams. I am disgusted that you take these people's money. It demeans you.

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. below all will be true due to your and our family & friend family's support!

many people around world & india are sitting in a APE 3-wheeler "mh-19-v-7073" with paying a minimum rent of rs-50 to 100 per trip & believes that who ever travels in above vehicles with their family or who ever buys above vehicle from 2014 owner @ rs-5-lakh, their ladies are prevented by **** incidents all due to your,our & our friend & familys help for ever!! +91 7385899494 (b.g.kapure)-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WE HAVE SEEN YOUR & OUR FRIEND COMPANY ANY HOW SIGNING DARUWALA K.F 'S PERSIAN FRIEND FOR NEW PRODUCT DESIGNING WORK BY PAYING 25-CRORES TO HIM FOR 5YEARS WORKING AND…

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I have just loaded the Yahoo Mail App and the first item is an ever changing advert. This takes 25% of my screen, please remove it.

I have just loaded the Yahoo Mail App and the first item is an ever changing advert. This takes 25% of my screen, please remove it.

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ADVERTS----STOP EM ALL

STOP COVERING THE BLOODY PAGES WITH **** ADVERTS ALL THE TIME, NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THIS ****

57th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WHY IS THE YAHOO.CO.UK SERVER LOCATION NORTH KOREA

WHY IS THE YAHOO.CO.UK SERVER LOCATION NORTH KOREA
    HAS YAHOO WITH IS FURKIN **** NEW LOOK AND TRUMPLIKE (i.e. USELESS ) SECURITY BEEN HACKED AGAIN

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Read the feedback people are giving

Once you have created a place where people can leave their feedback then actually read that feedback and act accordingly. If, for instance, lots and lots of people give you feedback that the new Yahoo home page is rubbish and that they'd prefer to have the old one back, you should revert back to the old home page just like your clients want. Otherwise it looks as if our feedback means nothing to you and we might just as well not bother with Yahoo any more.
    Oh, and please let us know how we can forward our Yahoo mail to…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Since your mass hack last year I keep getting "sign-in failure" messages every ten minutes. Can you fix this or shall I get a new provider?

Since your mass hack I keep getting "sign-in failure" messages every few minutes, it's driving me crazy. Can you fix this or do I need to get a new email service provider?

169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop pestering me about less secure access

Why does the webmail insist on telling me to turn off less secure access to my inbox every single time I visit, regardless of me clicking the "I understand the risks" button?

It's infuriating!!

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. dispicable use of missing children for click-bait news

Sponsored news is not news. This is fake news at its worst and most disgusting. Typical of Facebook but now Yahoo. You guys have suck to the lowest point possible. Using Madeline McCann in a rancid click-bait ad is the worst thing I've seen on the internet ever. Shame on you Yahoo. pull yourselves out of the gutter.

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New layout is so ugly

The new layout is ugly. The previous version was easier to view. Why to yahoo always try to fix things that aren't broken.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. get rid of Daily Fantasy with no chance to remove

Bring back customer selection not forced results

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. So. I try to read a piece of news with more than 1 page and a bloody advert is stuck over the next page button. Worse, i can't get rid of it

Stop putting ads over the 'Next Page' button, especially if you can't get rid of it. Makes it pointless to even bother opening articles.

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)