UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Answer my enquiry!

I have a Yahoo Account, Yahoo will not let me access it (more than 20 attempts in past week) or let me close it and start a new one. They are i.e. YAHOO IS TOXIC!
    Colin McAllister

199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get rid of sall the 'Sad Day for ' adverts that are all bitcoin scams. I am getting fed up with constantly seeing them being advertised on m

The "sad day for" adverts are obviously bitcoin scams and Yahoo should be fined heavily for allowing them to crop up numerous times a day with different celebrities faces covered in cuts and bruises. Get your act together Yahoo and start acting morally.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why do you keep changing your web page. This new one won,t let me into my e-mails. I cannot get past it ,it just goes around in circles.

Keep things that work, as they are, ie, working. Don.t change it if it is working just because you can. It only adds problems as you can see from these pages.
    Peter.

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop deleting my emails!

Why have my sky.com emails disappeared from my email app? Removed account and added back in...nothing, other than what is in my inbox. All of my holiday bookings, saved into a specific folder have disappeared! I can see them on the Yahoo website, so why aren't they in my mailbox?! Sort it out Yahoo - you're getting slammed for doing this on the internet!

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. YAHOO: PLEASE REMOVE STORIES OF GRAPHIC **** AND ABUSE FROM 'FEATURED ARTICLES'

PLEASE REMOVE 'FEATURED' ARTICLES THAT FEATURE STORIES OF ANIMAL OR HUMAN **** OR ABUSE. I opened my account to check my emails today and now feel so sick and distressed due to the content of a featured article that was forced into my vision. CONTENT LIKE THIS IS NOT NEWS. WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE SICK AND TWISTED PEOPLE OUT THERE ABUSING ANIMALS- but it is not necessary for me to read about this when all I want to do is look at my emails. I should not have to wade through graphic content like this unless I choose to…

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. FLICKR Login horrors

Your yahoo login system is rubbish (as is this feedback page). I have been trying to login to my FLICKR account and can not get logged in. It never recognises my password, and the use of filling in missing digits from my mobile number just does not work. I am fed up with all this (as I was fed up with fact YAHOO doubled the annual fees when they took over FLICKR. Double the cost - virtually no usage, and zero customer satisfaction. I will be moving once my subscription runs out.

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sir, I am PERFECTLY HAPPY with the version of Yahoo mail I am using. I DO NOT WISH TO CHANGE TO A NEWER VERSION. PLEASE DO NOT DISCONTINUE T

Sir, I am PERFECTLY HAPPY with the version of Yahoo mail I am using. I DO NOT WISH TO CHANGE TO A NEWER VERSION. PLEASE DO NOT DISCONTINUE THE VERSION I AM USING.

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. QUITE SIMPLE ! STOP THE SHITE COVERING TEXT????????????????

Why can we not just have a news or page without adverts ! THEY ARE SO ANNOYING

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New Mail!

Please stop trying to get me to use your Load of **** version of Yahoo Mail. If I liked it and wanted it I would have downgraded by now.

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. STOP sending your dreadful new email update, I have looked at the new version and it is a massive step back and will stop using and go to gm

do not update me email if you do i will cancel and go to another provider your new system is useless on small screens

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give me a proper option to manage adverts. I doubt if yours is even legal. I don't want personalised adverts.

A real option to manage adverts, rather than forceably allowing your sleazy partners to finger through my profile and my life. Yahoo, you're nothing than a ****.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Issue in google chrome. Email hanging

I am trying to use email and it no longer responds - not slow - just stops - basically only the app is of any use nowdays (but I am an avid PC user)!
    If I can give you further info - let me know - Been using yahoo since it came out so no shouting from my end!

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Get rid of the annoying "Notifications bell" on the homepage

Why are you notifying me of news items I can already see? get rid of this garbage or at LEAST allow me to turn the damned thing off! What is it for? Why do I need it? The news items are ALREADY on the homepage If I WANT to read news I will read it I don't need notifications every time I open the homepage REMOVE OR I REMOVE MYSELF FROM YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******* **** TAKING ********!!!

154th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Your 'story' about an OAP campaigning for the Brexit Party being pelted with a milkshake is Fake. The piece is by Joe Gamp.

This is a complaint. Your story about an OAP being pelted with a milkshake while campaigning for the Brexit Party is FAKE. The owner of the shop the OAP was standing in front of has confirmed that the old boy doused himself in cherry yogurt. The 'journalist' responsible was Joe Gamp. #ShakeNews

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop posting TV show and Movie spoilers

Please Stop posting TV show and Movie spoilers it ruins it for others.

104th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why have the news story regarding the poor Train Driver who committed suicide been taken off Yahoo

Why have the reported suicide of the Train Driver who suffered mental health breakdown after suffering a suicide on the railway been taken off Yahoo

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Christchurch Attacker.STOP NOW from naming him! He should be inconspicuous. Shame on you!

The New Zealand Prime Minister has urged the media to make the perpetrator of the Christchurch Attack nameless yet YOU continue to name him in your headlines!
    SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

104th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop extremists racists commenting

STOP EXTREMISTS RACISTS FROM COMMENTING ON MOSQUES ATTACK

STOP EXTREMISTS RACISTS FROM COMMENTING ON MOSQUES ATTACK AND ON ALL TERRORISM ATTACKS .YAHOO IS ENCOURAGING THIS RACISTS RADICAL EXTREMISTS BEHAVIOUR

104th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop covering text with racist 'black is the new black'

Remove this, we do not need to see it 24/7, covering up stories !

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base