UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I appreciate the steps Yahoo have taken in combating racism and antisemitism on its comments pages by changing the format, and have indeed d

I appreciate the steps Yahoo have taken in combating racism and antisemitism on its comments pages by changing the format, and have indeed defended the measures, as can be checked by you.
    But recently it is apparent that the new format allows organised groups to silence individuals by a mass hitting of the abuse/complaints button. This particularly relevant during the many online debates re brexit and Ukip. This morning, 3 Mar, 2017, I posted the following:

"During the Referendum campaign there was a much repeated call to restore our nation to its former greatness.
    So let's just take a moment…

258th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ******** making me view the **** UK yahoo site, i want the option of my US site back!

**** making me view the UK yahoo site, i want the option of my US site back!

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. As you are supposed to be security conscious you could make it easier to report Phishing e-mails.

I have just spent an age looking around your website for somewhere to report a phishing e-mail and have given up.

Put a button on your home page to click on to contact your security team.

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. default tick to stay signed in is extremely annoying. i prefer to log out and hate having to remember to untick box every time. think it is

stop default tick to keep signed in. Think it's a security risk and I prefer to log in and out every time. Do you take notice of any comments - seen others on forum making similar comments?

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Logging in

During logging into my account, you offered me to text code to my phone, so I agreed. Code arrived I properly entered it 4 times, but you said it was wrong input. Try to f**k off my account settings - I have already made settings I want how I want.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. If you're going to have sponsored results, vet them!

So many of your ads are spam, and even scams! Yahoo should be ashamed of itself for promoting websites looking to rip off it's visitors. I don't recall seeing a single sponsored ad of any interest.

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Since your mass hack last year I keep getting "sign-in failure" messages every ten minutes. Can you fix this or shall I get a new provider?

Since your mass hack I keep getting "sign-in failure" messages every few minutes, it's driving me crazy. Can you fix this or do I need to get a new email service provider?

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop putting american stuff on my homepage in England

Stop putting american stuff on my homepage in England and revert back to old homepage the new one is awful to navigate with stupid self repeating adverts before I get to see what i want to watch.

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop pestering me about less secure access

Why does the webmail insist on telling me to turn off less secure access to my inbox every single time I visit, regardless of me clicking the "I understand the risks" button?

It's infuriating!!

159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. dispicable use of missing children for click-bait news

Sponsored news is not news. This is fake news at its worst and most disgusting. Typical of Facebook but now Yahoo. You guys have suck to the lowest point possible. Using Madeline McCann in a rancid click-bait ad is the worst thing I've seen on the internet ever. Shame on you Yahoo. pull yourselves out of the gutter.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. So. I try to read a piece of news with more than 1 page and a bloody advert is stuck over the next page button. Worse, i can't get rid of it

Stop putting ads over the 'Next Page' button, especially if you can't get rid of it. Makes it pointless to even bother opening articles.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why is the text on the comments much smaller than the text on the article itself ?

Can you not have the text the same size on the comments AND the article ?

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. so sick of this email, the ads are a nightmare....

get rid of some the ads PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Rubbish "force-fed" videos that are not wanted!

Don't insult the intelligence of many Yahoo users by force-feeding us **** and other "selected" videos. If you must insist on them being there, at least show some respect to your users by giving them the option in SETTINGS to decline them - see how popular that option will be! It is, in our opinion, a very reasonable reflection on the grade of employee that is engaged to work at Yahoo! Charlie Babbitt springs to mind in such instances.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. all iv read about for the last 3 days is the same old rubbish, MU, Liverpool,and Trump and Clinton, and your new look is ****, im leaving

im feedup reading the same old rubbish day after day all iv read is MU,Liverpool, and Trump and Clinton for the past 3 days is that the best you can do? yahoo is really going down hill, and the new web is discussing if its not changed i will be changing

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo mail Windows app - you need to do a better job than just embedding the web page in the app.

Yahoo mail Windows app - you need to do a better job than just embedding the web page in the app. Anyway it's stopped connecting at all now, so I've reverted to standard Windows 10 email despite the less secure settings.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. How is your security these days? I seem to receive a lot of duplicate mails. What reassurance can you give me personally? Thank you.

How is your security these days? I seem to receive a lot of duplicate mails. What reassurance can you give me personally? Thank you.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop spamming me!

Please STOP pushing me to 'upgrade my account'. I don't want to. Nor will I change my password as it took me a long time to come up with.
    And - I don't want to give you my mobile number.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base