UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 401st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How am I supposed to read Arabic if I don't know Arabic?

I may live in an Arab country but I don't have to learn Arabic. Yahoo home page displays "All Arabic" content when I can't read Arabic at all!
    How am I supposed to switch the page to English, when there is nothing related to changing the display language ? Not even a "language flag"

716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 255th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Quizzes do not load

Since you stopped comments, the only thing worth doing on Yahoo is the quizzes. However, they don't load properly on my browser (Chrome). I just get a black box where the content should be. Anything you can do about it?

255th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why, after 15 days, is the story of the Liverpool fans being arrested STILL on the news clips???

Why, after 15 days, is the story of the Liverpool fans being arrested STILL on the news clips???

207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Freedom of speech & rights to comment on media & celebrity statements

To allow freedom of speech to certain sectors of society (media and celebrity) and to deny those rights to the general public is a step in the wrong direction and shows a lack of transparency.

Your actions are distasteful and need urgent review.

The last serious case of censorship happened in the 30s and early 40s in a european country.

Our previous generations did not fight for our freedoms to have similar censorships being imposed on this country today.

Please review your decision to withdraw the right of free speech on your platform.

Thank you

401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please remember when broadcasting covid news, advice and information, that your email address ends with "UK" not "ENGLAND"

Perhaps you could include a 'Home CountRies' section to avoid confusion on life-threatening, serious, topics such as this covid pandemic.

401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Chief Rabbi's demise

Sirs,

I know that the American elections are extremely important, but is there any reason why no mention whatsoever has been made about the death of the Chief Rabbi although he has been eulogised by people such as Prince Charles, the Heads of both the Protestant and Catholic Church, the Prime Minister, the Head of the Opposition and many other dignitaries, and especially being a member of the House of Lords.
    Your,
    Allan Last

401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Using Names in Headlines

How about calling Scotland's First Minister by her full name rather than just using her last name in your news headlines. I find it insulting due to her position in the Scottish Government

401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Official censorship!

So you have officially censored any ideas that are not in line with the official mass media version. Well done! Communists all over the world must be very proud of you!
    In all seriousness - I was way more interested in what people had to say, then in that incoherent babbling in most of the articles. And you're saying you are removing comment section to 'improve our community experience'? Are you f*cking kidding me?!?!

255th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I had posted last week, I would very much like to see article commenting in due course return?

Recently Yahoo announced that they would be temporarily putting article commenting on hold, I would very much like to see that return, any idea when article commenting so that I can share my opinon, will return so that I can article comment?

255th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. So guess the feedback and requests just get ignored then?

So guess the feedback and requests just get ignored then?

401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please bring back the old news where people can comment.

Will we ever be able to go back to the old format on commenting on the news stories on your home page? ...... I am quite sure there are many people who are missing this, please let us know the results soon and if you will reinstate the page...thank you

207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base