UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Since contacting Yahoo yesterday I have not had any feedback and my mail keeps disappearing. I have now lost last 12 months mail up to 25thn

I note others have suffered similar loss of mail and have no idea why. If the system takes out mail it should auto set to remove the oldest not the newest surely.

464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back comments

These were the only thing you had worth reading !!

272nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 272nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. What is the point of footer content (presumably contact information) when you can never get to the damned footer because of virtual scroll?

Virtual scroll drives people nuts. You have a story about a dead pastor (a COVID Darwin winner) in the UK sports section. The preacher was from Colorado. How the **** does anyone contact Yahoo to correct these things?

464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unbalanced Reporting on Yahoo Lite

You need to review how you report matters relating to the Northern Irish Protocol It comes solely from The Telegraph or the DUP.This lacks balance,and is not how you should be reporting on a complex matter.You Headline is particularly disingenuous. Peter Linehan

464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You are actively allowing scammers to post fake ads in your news feed.

You are actively allowing scammers to post fake ads in your news feed.
    Scammers that use fake Angela Merkel as the bait and use fake pages of newspapers like the Zeit, fake twitter images, but are hiding behind the notirvareja.com URL drive people to fraudulent pages like classoffrforyou.net to promote instruments like "Immediate Edge" . There they are lured into making deposits with the promise of immediate returns. Unaware people give their emails, phone numbers and even credit card details and then they are not let go for months or even years. These scammers will write to them, call them…

464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You are actively allowing scammers to post fake ads in your news feed.

Scammers that use fake Angela Merkel as the bait and use fake pages of newspapers like the Zeit, fake twitter images, but are hiding behind the notirvareja.com URL drive people to fraudulent pages like classoffrforyou.net to promote instruments like "Immediate Edge" . There they are lured into making deposits with the promise of immediate returns. Unaware people give their emails, phone numbers and even credit card details and then they are not let go for months or even years. These scammers will write to them, call them every day and if they were fool enough to give their credit cards…

464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop anti Trump tirade

You moronic Trump haters are so sick and disgusting
    . Past 5yrs everyone has been doing nothing but to bully, defame, humiliate, insult, abuse blame, criticize.. Trump but we know it's all bias and hatred.. How can you callously and brutally target one person for 5yrs 365/24/7This is too brutal and wrong to target the same person over and over again
    You have done everything to destroy Trump along with the other mainstream media, news agencies and newspaper houses.. This is the longest ever deliberate bullying of a single person..Get this... when you target a person for too long…

272nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Report misleading content

Twisted propagandist content:

In your article "Why China is developing a game-changing thorium-fuelled nuclear reactor", you translated an article from France24 stating that Thorium MSRs could be used for nuclear proliferation. This is not feasible. One could make a dirty bomb from the waste, however asUSA has crashed several aircraft scattering plutonium all over Greenland Spain and UK, etc, the notion that this technology is unsafe in pure conjecture. The whole point of the MSR is that its safer and cannot "melt down" to to the frozen plug you didn't mention. The photo used was for an older generation reactor…

464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. get rid of the ads, i am on pro

confirm that i am on pro

464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Comments

I see you have suspended comments, and I can see why. The majority of comments reflect the 'view of the people', and these are very frequently at odds with the editorial sentiment of the various MSM you source on Yahoo news. However, I suggest you pause to consider that Yahoo is the only platform I am aware of that demonstrates this stark reality, and as such, it is something of a treasure. I'm sure your own editorial leaning is 'globalist', anti-Trump, anti-Brexit, pro-EU, pro-BLM and generally 'left-wing / liberal'. But as a media platform, you should encourage discussion, because there…

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Phishing department?

Is there a Yahoo address for forwarding scam emails to purporting to be from Yahoo security team? I received one sent from office365@hotmail.com saying I had requested my Yahoo account be deleted.

464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. FEATURE ?

Stop featuring ********

464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Return comments to your stories.

Sometimes reader comments might not fit your political views but free speech and political diversity should be important to any serious outlet for news. Anything else is just feeding fake news and pushing a biased agenda.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why won't Yahoo Mail app install on my Android 10 Go tablet p.c.?

You need to adapt Yahoo Mail app to run on the latest Android 10 Go tablet p.c. systems. Keep getting prompted to install the App but it always says "Not compatible with your operating system".

464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring back comment options

Bring back the option o comment, this is yet another example of the loss of freedom of speech.

272nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I need to add my own stationery signature but you do not allow pasting my signature or design for my email

I need to add my own stationery signature but you do not allow pasting my signature or design for my email

464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I choose DARK MODE for a REASON! Whgy does the main page now gradually go white when I scroll down?????

Revert it or sort it so I'm not progressively blinded so I can't see the text by a bright background I SPECIFICALLY turned off... Idiots!

464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Video Advert

I think your latest idea of money raising through your VIDEO ADVERT is nothing short of ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. I have stuck with you through thick and thin but am now considering a complete change of Internet Provider. In fact, only my vast email account keeps me on the line!

272nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base