UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. FACEBOOK IS SENDING A CODE TO mikehunts1@yahoo.co.uk ,BUT I AM NOT RECIEVING THE CODE ?

YOUR SYNC FACEBOOK IS SENDING A CODE TO mikehunts1@yahoo.co.uk ,BUT IT IS NOT BEING RECIEVED ,WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR SYNC ,HAS IT GONE DOWN THE DRAIN ?

231st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Give us the option to report news articles for scaremongering and misinformation.

Give us the option to report news articles for scaremongering and spreading false information, there have been a fair few articles that I have seen trying to scare and incite panic among its users. I don't know why this isn't already a feature. Reporters are still open to criticism as well. Just because of what they do doesn't give them immunity

370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why have all Yahoo UK News videos suddenly become "Video not available"?

For some Yahoo News items, it shows a little video clip, or at least it used to do so. Now the image shows
    Video not available.
    Unfortunately this video is missing or damaged and cannot be played
    What has gone wrong here, and please can you fix it.

231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Your coverage of the Royal family & in particular Harry & Meghan is an absolute disgrace!

You should be deeply ashamed for showing so many stories about the Royal family, particularly those that are completely speculative & so obviously fabricated. It's about time you properly and correctly checked these stories before publishing them on your website.
    I strongly believe you should be held accountable for their LACK of accuracy and subsequently prosecuted for showing them. They are NOT public interest.

188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You are pandering to racists

It seems Muslims and black people are getting a short break from being the target of the extreme racists you allow on your clickbait "news" items. I have just read the responses to an article on minority chinese eating habits. The reporter should be sacked without delay for encouraging racism and I'm frankly disappointd with Yahoos lack of monitoring of so many shocking posts. Very poor!!

188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. close it down it's usless

what an absolute abortion yahoo has become.
    If you spent less time spying on everything we do and less time selling people out you might have a chance of this becoming useful again

188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. WHERE ARE MY COMMENTS GET THEM BACK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

REINSTATE MY COMMENTS TO YAHOO NEWS

231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. time to leave... me thinks no customer service = no customer

If Yahoo dont have customer service option then they don't value costumer... time to leave!

370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Neoncocktails company is the most refreshing

Cocktails and Mocktails juicy and tipsy for you always on your celebrations

370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. CORONA VIRUS IS LIKE A FLU

CORONA VIRUS
    has the same symptoms as flu,..body ache, coughing, sneezing, colds, headache..lost of appetite,, weak and breathing problems,, i had those problem for 2 weeks,.. i also had a flu vaccine before i got sick... i went to the pharmacy and bought some medicine for cough and colds, headache, I drink a lot of tea with lime juice or kalamansi, take a warm bath twice or three times a day to lower my temperature and ease my breathing. I drink some coconut vinegar because i have plema that causing me problem to breath. I eat a lot of lomi…

231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Actually, Yahoo is really good!

I've been using Yahoo Finance for a few years now and have found it user-friendly, intuitive, with a very pleasant interface.

Now, during the virus quarantine, I'm using it a lot more, and branching out into using Yahoo News, video, etc. etc. I really like it! I find the whole Yahoo experience super user-friendly and pleasing to the eye, information-rich with lots of 'added value'. I want to try out the Premium service but haven't been able to work out how to do it or the cost. Anyway, well done, guys. It's tempted me strongly to buy stock in Verizon,…

231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please take note of ad requests

Stop sending me ads for The Ship Inn Fordingbridge, as repeatedly requested

231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Update yahoo mobile phone security certificate. Out of date.

Update yahoo security certificate for mobile phones. Keeps freezing and messages the security is out of date.

370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Urgent flaw: copying email text includes other emails

Hi guys,

I have a quite serious concern that definitely needs dealing with by your maintainance developers.

(In yahoo mail, pro version, in Chrome browser, on Android phone Samsung Galazy P9+)

When highlighting and copying the text of an email, and then pasting that elsewhere, THE CONTENT AND HEADERS OF A NUMBER OF OTHER RECENT EMAILS IS ALSO COPIED AND PASTED.

I am sure that you can see, this is not only a major annoyance and sn embarrassment to Yahoo, but potentially a serious security breach.

Indeed, worse, the additional material DID NOT APPEAR UNTIL AFTER THE PASTED MATERIAL HAD…

370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop publishing anti-Brexit propaganda put out by fanatically biased newspapers, like the Independent.

Your headlines only quote anti-Brexit headlines. The headline in the Independent about Brexit already collapsing is just total propaganda. You make no reference to the quote by Pompeo about how the US intends quite the opposite to what the Independent "reports" and says US proposes a favourable trade deal. The Independent story is just that, a story. And it is total "fake news"

188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base