UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. recognise existing accounts

why does your ****** system fail to recognise my passwords and your own verification codes

463rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let ppl comment on news stories

I would like to say why does Harry stop twll8ng his business to the whole world when they are surelt private mattwrs! He does seek pybkicity and even morw now he is mak8ng a living oyr of his own misery! Better rethink his future plans ir will be soon history like all stories turn our to be but this is all about a lady who.was sadly unwell and she need peace now! At some point he will need to focus if the future for his financial support! Maybe he could let ut all be a sad memory lije ir ibviously…

272nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 463rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Comments

Hello Yahoo
    Have you bought the comments back?
    I read a yahoo article the other day & the comments were there, perhaps it was an old article when you allowed comments. It would be good if you bought that back. Thanks.

463rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 463rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove recent changes to search - getting too many US results - practically unusable

I am based in the UK. In the last month Yahoo! search has changed. I used to get a good proportion of UK results where appropriate - say, looking for things I want to buy. Now 99% of the results are for US sites (even when the site shown is Amazon the .com rather than .co.uk is shown). Using advanced search to specify country (and why can't I get to that directly from the home page anymore?) helps a bit, but not much. Things are so bad that I've had to use other search engines, and unless things change soon,…

463rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. No more fake stories about Royals or articles on Trump

Trump is not news anymore if I want to read that I will look for it myself. The Royals do not talk to media and fake royal correspondents. If I want news about royals I can go to their website. Surely there must be something more to write about than make up stories about them. Kardashians are not news nor the Jenners. Yahoo UK is supposed to feature stories about EU and UK not US unless it's about the current president not the former.

463rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. You say we have right to see less of certain publishers of new yet your feature keeps letting them. no more clickbait 3 sentence news

You have a feature whereas I am supposed to see less of ads or certain news outlets yet they keep coming. clickbait 3 sentence news is stupid when it says nothing of where or how or who the news is about. that is not news that is stupidity.

463rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I am unable to see my old email since from 2004 to till 26th June 2021. Help me out to get back all data.

Please reload the all old emails and their data from 2004 to till 26th June 2021.

936th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Your anti-Trump bias is grotesquely obvious.

Try reporting news in a balanced fair and just approach. Remember what you were taught in Journalism 101? Yeah, apply that. That would be a good start.

63rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Let me send emails from my laptop

Stop blocking me replying to emails

463rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sick and tired of Harry and Meghan

Am totally sick and tired of your endless pointless stories about these two pointless entitled wasters. I’m going to stop visiting your news site as a result.

463rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The new Yahoo logo : "Celebrating Pride"

The new Yahoo logo : "Celebrating Pride"; what is there to celebrate about when the COMMENTS feature is now more seemingly permanently turned OFF. How much time does it take to analyse ? Delay so that people forget about it. Its not going to work. People pressure. Muzzling and oppressing the voices of the people. Burying your head in the sand won't help. Probably don't want to 'hurt' the 'feelings' of multicultural and ethnic diversity staff. Face reality. Truth is bitter. Choosing what wants to hear is living in a false make believe world of wonderland. Media should not be…

463rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Manage Publishers

Your Manage Publishers is a complete joke; I click on it, select what I don't want, refresh the page and the one(s) I removed are straight back again. Job well done (not).

463rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You racist morons. Your news story “Teacher cuts Biracials girls hair without permission” why mention her colour? She’s just a girl!

Stop bringing racism into your news stories - the world needs to move on and learn to live together .. we don’t need idiots stirring up the pot at every opportunity.
    Shame on you!

272nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. old emails ? Where are they ?

I have recently logged into my Yahoo account with a view to upgrading but am at a loss to understand where all my previous decades of emails have gone. Have they been deleted ?

463rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Your closure of comments has coincided with a increase in left wing media bias that is far removed from public opinion.

Some examples: the coverage of the Conservative party and Boris in particular, your coverage of the BLM riots (or lack thereof), your coverage of fake news climate change articles, etc.

63rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base