UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. fix your key code text service. answer customer help emails

Help your customers that cannot log into their accounts due to your service of a key code text not working. I had to make a new account just to post this. I need help to get into my original account. it has been a week and no help from Yahoo.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You can sort out your web site so that it actually works

You can sort out your web site so that it actually works

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi I received an email purporting to be from you and a number has been added to my account(!!!) I cannot get help to work nor contact us. Wd

I need to contact yahoo I got an email purporting to be from you saying another number has been added to my account, what account? worse when one clicks on not you then a pay pal page comes up and in the header it mentions banking!

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Languages

How is it that I cannot have an option to have the website configured to my choice of language? I have lived in an English speaking country for so long that i cannot even read or write in Portuguese anymore, yet somehow I am not allowed to change the language settings of my email, where most of the configurations necessary I cannot even comprehend anymore, or have no clue what they would mean. Therefore, I cannot even access this site properly.

Can there not be a way so you can freely change your language to your preferred language whilst still…

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove An Obscene Article

Is He A Fuckboy Or A Friend. Dated 14 February 2018 by India 100.
    Are Yahoo serious? This is just blatant obscenity on a public forum read by children.
    I this article is not removed I will contact the relevant UK authorities. They will put you off line in a heartbeat at the moment.

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. uk sports

What happened to uk sports site. Can't get it at all. Keep seeing server not found and it has been like that for a month now.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Email function

Your email functions UX/UI is less and less functional and more and more useless. I do not know why in the sent hisotory I can not see the message to which I replied and why I can not reply to email twice. Each time I want to reply again I am sending it to myself, I need to start a new email.
    If you want people to stop using yahoo mail you can just say so, there is no need to make it more difficult for the user.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why is it so hard to seek help? I deleted a folder by mistake instead of a single message and have lost years of saved messages. But, can I.

Look. I am luddite. Please yahoo help team. Just contact me to help me with a problem. I have had a yahoo email for 15 years and just lost 8 years of saved messages..

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I live in Mumbai, India. I wonder why I see time stamp of UK and Ireland in my mails

I live in Mumbai, India. I wonder why I see time stamp of UK and Ireland in my mails

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You can help by making your site do several things...

Page loading is spradic, often end up being sent to the home page when scrolling an article I clicked on.

If you didn't load up so much **** with your content, then pages would load, mail would work and this pust for 64 bit browsers, well thank you retards, I can't upgraded you morons, a 32 bit machine can't have a 64 bit program installed on it, its not like a 64 bit machine you can run 32 bit programs on..... What frigging planet are you on?

Before comments flood in about my connection, well I bridged two modems on…

138th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please check that your paid adverts are not scams. Bitcoin Trader for instance.

You need some way to check that your paid ads are not scams. You should be aware that this could be breaking the law in Europe and the UK.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please check that your paid adverts are not scams. Bitcoin Trader for instance.

You need some way to check that your paid ads are not scams. You should be aware that this could be breaking the law in Europe and the UK.

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Home page pop-up

How do I remove the annoying little pop-up advising me to make Yahoo! my home page? Yahoo! UK has been set as my home page for years. If I select this irksome suggestion it only offers me the US page.

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We're sorry, but upon review we found that the following <!--CONTENT_TYPE--> was indeed in violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelin

In sending me this, clearly you don't understand your own guidelines. It is blindingly obvious that nobody has actually reviewed this. Don't lie by saying you're sorry.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base