UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why is there a UK specific Yahoo engine when 98% of the news on the UK port seems to be US?

Make the UK news engine have UK news stories, not 98% US stories.

210th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not able to log onto Emails

guce.yahoo.com’ comes up when trying to access emails and wont let me log into them, or access Yahoo main page. You need to resolve this issues so that i can use Yahoo again. Otherwise I'll have to change everything over and close my Yahoo accounts

210th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Way way too many ads everywhere

Far too many. #Fail

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to Contact Yahoo Customer Care in UK?

i wana talk to real Yahoo staff

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change back

I have a great idea change things back and keep your customers and stop annoying everyone.

90th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. fix your key code text service. answer customer help emails

Help your customers that cannot log into their accounts due to your service of a key code text not working. I had to make a new account just to post this. I need help to get into my original account. it has been a week and no help from Yahoo.

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 57th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please check that your paid adverts are not scams. Bitcoin Trader for instance.

You need some way to check that your paid ads are not scams. You should be aware that this could be breaking the law in Europe and the UK.

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please check that your paid adverts are not scams. Bitcoin Trader for instance.

You need some way to check that your paid ads are not scams. You should be aware that this could be breaking the law in Europe and the UK.

57th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're sorry, but upon review we found that the following <!--CONTENT_TYPE--> was indeed in violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelin

In sending me this, clearly you don't understand your own guidelines. It is blindingly obvious that nobody has actually reviewed this. Don't lie by saying you're sorry.

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why have you disabled the "Feedback" link

Why have you disabled the "Feedback Link" on the main page and made it impossible to scroll to and also unclickable?

I am sick of the adverts that you keep on showing me despite clicking the dislike button that is available (but not on all items)

I am sick of thise items that you push that I have no interest at all, I don't like sport, especially football, I don't have any interest in style and have little need for about 90% of the b0ll0cks you put on your site, its very rare that I find useful stuff.

I also…

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What have you done to Yahoo Mail??????????????? It is ****!!! Please restore my old email site>

What have you done to Yahoo Mail????????????????
    Please revert to the old email.

57th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. STOP putting videos on the Mail page. They frequently lock up the browser and other applications

STOP putting videos on the Mail page. They frequently lock up the browser and other applications

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sinking ship

Yahoo has gradually been getting worse and worse over the past 12 months.

There is no structure to the stories, you have world news mixed in with sports or celebrities or some random click-bait stories with misleading headlines. The previous version of yahoo was much better, I'm not sure why it was changed. Often the same stories are there for days at a time and the quality of reporting on some of the articles is dreadful.

The amount of 'sponsored' stories and advertisements on the page is just getting out of control now. Yahoo has sold out big time to…

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 42nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. NOT AGAIN???111!!!!!!...WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS?....BRING BACK THE WELL LAID OUT OLD HOMEPAGE PLEASE?!!!!

LEAVE THE OLD HOMEPAGE AS IT WAS...IT'S WELL LAID OUT, EASY TO TO READ WITH LINKS LEFT TO RIGHT AND 'NEWS' DISCREETLY PLACED IN THE MIDDLE. YOU HAVE NOT COME UP WITH A BETTER LAYOUT AND PROBABLY WILL NOT...SO PLEASE STOP THE CONSTANTLY IRRITATING CHANGES.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Read the feedback people are giving

Once you have created a place where people can leave their feedback then actually read that feedback and act accordingly. If, for instance, lots and lots of people give you feedback that the new Yahoo home page is rubbish and that they'd prefer to have the old one back, you should revert back to the old home page just like your clients want. Otherwise it looks as if our feedback means nothing to you and we might just as well not bother with Yahoo any more.
    Oh, and please let us know how we can forward our Yahoo mail to…

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base