India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. hai

kindly publish the horoscope predictions after midnight itself for the next day, because they are published after 12: PM, AFTERNOON AND ITS TOO LATE FOR THE DAY

522nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Modification in Slide show in Home screen.

in the Slides which is having 5 Different news .when my mouse goes one of it .it displaying bigger in size in which text background in appareling white back ground .it is better to decrease opacity of its color because we are not able to see the image clearly.

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. blunder done:- check link https://in.news.yahoo.com/amitabh-dilip-kumar-conferred-padma-vibhushan-181004752.html cntct lagnajeetmishra@gmail

it is mentioned as "CLICK HERE for full lost of Padma Winners 2015"
    correct it ASAP.

Regards
    Lagnajeet Mishra

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please correct it...in Obama's news, it is written It's a honour to be back in india...grow up guys

Please correct it...in Obama's news, it is written It's a honour to be back in india...grow up guys

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. link to "Airtel scraps plans to charge extra for internet calls" goes to land acquisition bill article

Link to "Airtel scraps plans to charge extra for internet calls" goes to wrong article

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Is the horoscope you publish genuine? I don't think so

I feel you have been just posting what have already been posted a year ago.......blunder you have made is that you didn't even change the year....

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. SECURITY GUARD BEGING MONEY MONEY. 17-1-2015.HE IS BEGER.GAY ****.

SECURITY GUARD BEGING MONEY MONEY. 17-1-2015.HE IS BEGER.GAY ****.

17-1-2015.
    17-1-2015. SECURITY GUARD CLEAN THE ROAD AND LAND .?
    SECURITY GUARD CLEAN THE LAND WITH BROOM 15-1-2015.
    SECURITY GUARD CLEAN THE ROAD WITH BROOM. 15-1-2015.
    SECURITY GUARD BEGING MONEY MONEY.
    15-1-2015. HE IS BEGER. GAY **** MAN.

GAY **** NOT SING A SONG .
    BEGER NOT SING A SONG.

I SEND MY CD DVD TO NEWSNATION.IN. MY CD DVD NEWSNATION OFFICE
    3:30:P:M.13JAN2015.DTDC COURIER.
    I SEND MY CD DVD NDTV.COM. TODAY MY CD DVD IN NDVTNEWS OFFICE
    OVERNITE EXPRESS COURIER.
    MY CD DVD ZEE NEWS OFFICE 14-1-2015 MY CD DVD IN…

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please spell check

wrong spelling of bollywood in headline "Bolywood designer found dead in Goa"

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. why Yahoo India is only of Cricket, Movie,Modi & Astrology ?

It's frustrating to see the Home page with Movie, Modi, Cricket & Astrology. I don't know how come your team got the idea that these are the only topic Indians would like go through ? When compared to other Yahoo sites, Yahoo India seems to be far far below the standard.

Please check it out !

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. SUNNY LEONE BEATS Narendra Modi in 2014

I invite your attention to photo news item appeared on your web page under the heading " SUNNY LEONE BEATS Narendra Modi in 2014" in net searches.

I appreciate and respect your media house’s qualification coupled with rich professional experience in driving media industry.

You will certainly agree and accept that a comparison is ALWAYS is made between two individuals of same character and/or nature in terms of their function and not otherwise.

However, a typical comparison made between two personalities who are distinctly apart in all respects is portrayed on your website. One must remember, Shri Narendra Modi is…

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. spelling error on the news page saying

spelling error on the news page

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. GARRY SEKHON IS GAY . **** MAN.

GARRY SEKHON IS GAY . MAN.
    SECURITY GARDS IS GAY. HE IS
    MAN
    LEAVE HIM.
    REGARDS
    RANKU GILL

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Regarding Yahoo news on SRK son to debut in Dhoom

In the news mentioned Aryan khan as Salman and SRK son.

LOL!!!!!

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BMW launches M3 sedan at Rs 1,19 crore; M4 coupe at Rs 1.21 crore............in heading 1,19 crore should be 1.19 crore.

BMW launches M3 sedan at Rs 1,19 crore; M4 coupe at Rs 1.21 crore............in heading 1,19 crore should be 1.19 crore.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. indian home page rotate banner thumb image wrontly updated.

Yahoo indian home page rotate banner thumb image wrongly updated with this title "Saradha scam: If we are hit, we will hit back, Mamata to BJP
    West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee accused the BJP-led central government of pursuing 'divisive politics' and conspiring against her party."

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo can improve further by not posting stale news and repetitive content for days together!!!

Why does Yahoo repeat articles and same news everyday? One hardly comes across new content to read on the yahoo page.

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please check the spelling dear yahoo

Dear yahoo
    you have posted a news about salman sister "ARPITA"
    Please check the spelling so that you would not loose your status being yahoo as an international company please rectify this!!!!
    Love and regards

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base