India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Hi Editor om namah shivay peetambra maiki aur dhoomawati maiki jai ho.. war must be stopped in 'gaza'... where is the "UNO"... meditation-th

Hi Editor
    om namah shivay
    peetambra maiki aur dhoomawati maiki jai ho..
    war must be stopped in 'gaza'...
    where is the "UNO"...
    meditation-thoughtless awareness...
    i am "new man" of osho..
    i want to work like "middle man" to solve all your problems..
    i want to make this planet "marriage free................."
    high living and high thinking.....
    ***-MONEY-POWER
    police-patrakar-politician- pandit-prabhu
    its osho(Redirecting)times international...
    please do not marry we are not animal...
    tantra shakti..
    power of subconscious mind..
    -jaago-
    be alert.
    time is changing.
    savdhan yug badal raha he.
    kalyug---->satyug..
    an idea can change your life...
    group hypnotism.
    please follow me.
    my master:osho …

509th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AA

WHY SO IT HAS BECOME VERY DIFFICULT TO USE MY A/C. - MLEINDIA@YAHOO.IN,,,

1. I HV TO GO FOR OLD STYLE A/C. VIEW
    DUE TO VERY SLOW MOVEMENT

2. ,,, SENT MAILS ARE KEPT IN DRAFT, NOT SENT AT ALL,,,,

3. WHY SENT MAILS ARE NOT STORED IN SENT FOLD UNDER OLD STYLE A/C.

OTHER SITE A/C. ARE FAR BETTER TO IT

PLS. HELP OUT

RGDS,
    RAJESH

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Why you force us to change our password

Today I want to login When I try it after entering the password. The option there for change your passwored. When I try to skip/continue it I am not able to login. I don't want to change my password than why you force us( with such type of cheap way for harsing us)to change it. If you have any problem with my email account than kindly delete it. But this is not the way to force any one to change his password. Its a very cheap and harsing way

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. THE NEWS ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN YAHOO "THE UGLY TRUTH BEHIND HAPPY marriages in india " consisting of godess idols INSLUTS belief of hindus

THE NEWS ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN YAHOO "THE UGLY TRUTH BEHIND HAPPY marriages in india " consisting of godess idols INSLUTS belief of hindus REMOVE it

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. below all is really true and interesting for us !

a brief descrition

BELOW ALL AERT IS INTERESTING & WILL BE TRUE ALWAYS!!!

Interesting that,many females parents are any how contacting daruwala k.f +91 8624874187 for their daughters marriage doing with DARUWALA family due to believe that " WHO EVER MARRIAGES WITH DARUWALA ,THAT GIRL WILL NEVER MEET ANY DELHI BUS TYPE INCIDENT IN HER LIFE & HAVE EXCELLENT,WEALTHY,HEALTHY,SAFE,CONFIDET LIFE FOR EVER WITH DARUWALA FAMILY!"
    I & My Best Friend Wish to “God & Our Brain” to have “Excellent” usefull “Destiny” with clever Investment,Business,Profits,Wealth's,Health's,Safety,with Usefull helping peoples for us,our friend & our family with out any one's any bad thoughts,bad…

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. In 'sent mail' Yahoo needs to show nam of person to whom it is sent - not "me"

Yahoo needs to change the format of 'sent mail' to show name of the recipient to whom email is sent not the words "me"

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Not able to

I am not able to read my emails form last few days. If yahoo are not able to solve our problem than kindly banned his network in India. Yahoo is the most worest site of the world. And the member of the yahoo team are very in India language Kamchor. many of the emails are send by the account holder about the poor service of Yahoo. But they are the Sleeping Pig.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. i hate this new look.

.caption over photos making my experiece worst. your should keep the caption below photos

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Poor redesign of the main yahoo page

Yahoo main page looks pathetic as the text content is shown on the images which is very irritating. I have stopped visiting the web page due to this issue.

It should be rectified to not have the text over the images.

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Kindly correct the spelling of menaka gandhi in latest post with Akshay Kumar and Tamanna......... deepakthakur84!yahoo.com

Kindly correct the spelling of menaka gandhi in latest post with Akshay Kumar and Tamanna......... deepakthakur84@yahoo.com

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Your captions on the photos block the photos. Remove the captions on the photos

Your captions on the photos block the photos. Remove the captions on the photos

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. my account is hacked .... some one please help me what i have to do ????????

my account is hacked .... some one please help me what i have to do ????????

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Favouritism

You are always trying to make the Hindus and Muslims fight amongst each other. Do you earn more money by making them fight? When KKR hit CSK out of 2nd position, the news is 25 articles behind CSK's victory. No Pakistan cricket news is ever published in the homepage. This is done to please BCCI. As a keen follower of cricket, I am really annoyed. You love to make unhappy.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base