India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 505th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. very poor work by yahoo, shameful for the link who is the cricketers kid and where the link is going

please check cricketers naughty kid make an impression , please click and see where the link goes shameful , not corrected

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. there is a spelling error of a celebrity on the in.tahoo.com site 10.10am

there is a spelling error of a celebrity on the in.tahoo.com site 10.10am

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why is most of the news based on Indian stories??

Don't see any of this on the TV but yahoo has featured it now for the second week?? Get rid of it and post some real news & stories

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mispelled "BEFIKRE" as BEKIRE on yahoo india home page Seeen on 11/04/2016 Time: 19.03. Pls correct it.

Mispelled "BEFIKRE" as BEKIRE on yahoo india home page Seeen on 11/04/2016 Time: 19.03. Pls correct it

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Horoscope

Yahoo Astrology is not showing up - Please let us know what is happening. Thanks!

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. hi hope you well ,we need yahoo chat rooms international,because we don,t like other chat rooms ,yahoo chat was the best

hi hope you well ,we need yahoo chat rooms international,because we don,t like other chat rooms ,yahoo chat was the best

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. payoneer card loader hack see How i made $985,690.89 In My Payoneer Balance With Payoneer Hack - Money Adder 2016 you can add as many as

Unlimited free Paypal money on your Paypal account. Buy anything you want, withdraw as much as you want!. http://freehackermoney.webstarts.com

Congratulations! I'm about to reveal to you a SECRET mass traffic software to earn up to $4000 in one day. Get ready to be SHOCKED!(Google ****** is just $37 Get it NOW) http://gsnipers.webstarts.com

how to make $3500 per a day with Binary Option Robot 100% Automated Trading Software..DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE http://tinyurl.com/p6pn7tu

Guyz checkout the testimoney on my twitter about how to make $3500 per a day with Binary Option Robot http://tinyurl.com/hc9ugd4

Good news! We created a new way for…

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. grammar & punctuation mistakes on your homepage are not expected from you stature. How could you write today Jewellers "calls" off strike

grammar & punctuation mistakes on your homepage are frequent. This is not expected from company of your stature.You may avail my services if you wish. Rajiv Sahni (sahnibda@yahoo.co.in)

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am not able to access my account even i know every thing about my security question and password but still my mail is not opening.

I am not able to access my account even i know every thing about my security question and password but still my mail is not opening.

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/pf-tax-rolled-back--only-interest-on-60--contribution-to-be-taxed-064958808.html

He is also said to have stated that the Public Provident Fund contributions will continue to remain tax-exempt and there will be no tax on withdrawal.

Grammatically incorrect.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. At yahoo 90% information is useless.

At yahoo 90% information is useless.

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. wrong photo on today's yahoo home page...

SRK's Darr inspired abductor has arrest of kanhaiya kumar image

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi Team

The link for Bollywood's best shooting locations in India in Yahoo -India main page does not takes to the correct URL.

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In correct Heading for Neerja news

Incorrect Heading in Neerja news it mentioned that "How Salman conquer fear"

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. can you please update something about South Asian games

can you please update something about South Asian games

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base