India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. SUNNY LEONE BEATS Narendra Modi in 2014

I invite your attention to photo news item appeared on your web page under the heading " SUNNY LEONE BEATS Narendra Modi in 2014" in net searches.

I appreciate and respect your media house’s qualification coupled with rich professional experience in driving media industry.

You will certainly agree and accept that a comparison is ALWAYS is made between two individuals of same character and/or nature in terms of their function and not otherwise.

However, a typical comparison made between two personalities who are distinctly apart in all respects is portrayed on your website. One must remember, Shri Narendra Modi is…

509th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wrong spelling in your home page

Please kindly check your spelling in virat kholi headline
    instead of thought you people written throught .
    This very unexpected error that i can see on that much big brand.I have screenshot with proof change it .

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. spelling error on the news page saying

spelling error on the news page

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. BMW launches M3 sedan at Rs 1,19 crore; M4 coupe at Rs 1.21 crore............in heading 1,19 crore should be 1.19 crore.

BMW launches M3 sedan at Rs 1,19 crore; M4 coupe at Rs 1.21 crore............in heading 1,19 crore should be 1.19 crore.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. indian home page rotate banner thumb image wrontly updated.

Yahoo indian home page rotate banner thumb image wrongly updated with this title "Saradha scam: If we are hit, we will hit back, Mamata to BJP
    West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee accused the BJP-led central government of pursuing 'divisive politics' and conspiring against her party."

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Regarding Yahoo news on SRK son to debut in Dhoom

In the news mentioned Aryan khan as Salman and SRK son.

LOL!!!!!

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please check the spelling dear yahoo

Dear yahoo
    you have posted a news about salman sister "ARPITA"
    Please check the spelling so that you would not loose your status being yahoo as an international company please rectify this!!!!
    Love and regards

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Aishwarya trips and falls !!! So what??? Are there not better things in India?

Dear Sir, Are there not better things to cover than Aishwarya Rai tripping and falling down. So what? Request you to please cover something else. There are 1000's of good things happening around in India. People are suffering. There is enough good masala news to be covered too. Stop chasing the Big B family or any other influential page 3 families. I don't understand why yahoo has been doing this again and again and again. I in fact remarked this to a senior professional in yahoo whom I know very well. Sudhir Anand, Bangalore, 09483501328

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. DEAR SIR / MADAM.

DEAR SIR / MADAM.
    GOD BLESS YOU.
    3.AUGUST 2014 .I VISITED CHURCH NEW LIFE ASSAMBALEY CHURCH 88AVE
    128 STREET 6888.SURREY BC .I NOT WEAR CAP CHURCH. 3-8-2014.
    7.SEPTEMBER 2014. I VISITED CHURCH NEW LIFE ASSAMBELY CHURCH .I NOT
    WEAR CAP IN CHURCH 7-9-2014.
    4-11-2-2014 . I VISITED CHURCH ST. PETER'S ACCADEMY CHURCH 11:A:M
    PATIALA AJIT NAGAR
    INDIA . I NOT WEAR CAP IN CHURCH.
    5-11-2014. I VISITED CHURCH ST .PETER'S ACCDAMY 11:A:M PATIALA AJIT
    NAGAR PATIALA .I NOT WEAR CAP IN CHRUCH.5-11-2014.
    7-11-2014. I VISITED CHURCH ST.PETER'S ACCADAMY 9:30:A:M PATIALA .I
    NOT WEAR CAP IN CHURCH.7-11-2014.
    PLEASE LEAVE ME. garry…

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Error

Regularly, Atleast once I go through the the latest news with your home page, recently I found few error with the same like repeatation of Late artist Sadashiv Amrapurkar's photo with 'IS beheads 8 Syria rebels who surrendered: Monitor' story and Anil ambani's story which is shocking.
    regards

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. GAY NO SING A SONG. gay never ever SING SONG. SEND PHOTOGRAPH IN TV OR NEWS PAPPER. TIMES OF INDIA. HINDUSTAN TIMES OF INDIA. MY PHOT

GAY NO SING A SONG.
    gay never ever SING SONG.
    SEND PHOTOGRAPH IN TV OR NEWS PAPPER.
    TIMES OF INDIA.
    HINDUSTAN TIMES OF INDIA.
    MY PHOTO PUT IN TV news pappers.
    GARRY SEKHON IS GAY.
    SECURITY GUARDS IS GAY. **** MAN.
    YES I AM GAY , **** MAN.
    LEAVE GAY.
    LEAVE **** MAN.
    YES I AM GAY. **** MAN.
    YES I AM DOG.
    YES I AM DOG.
    DOG NOT SING A SONG.
    GAY NOT SING SONG.
    LEAVE GAY, **** MAN.
    YOURS FAITHFULLY.
    GAY

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo can improve further by not posting stale news and repetitive content for days together!!!

Why does Yahoo repeat articles and same news everyday? One hardly comes across new content to read on the yahoo page.

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. GARRY SEKHON IS GAY . **** MAN.

GARRY SEKHON IS GAY . **** MAN.
    SECURITY GARDS IS GAY. HE IS **** MAN
    LEAVE HIM.
    REGARDS
    RANKU GILL

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. GARRY SEKHON IS CLEAN UP MAN.

GARRY SEKHON IS CLEAN UP MAN.
    I CLEAN THE ROAD IN INDIA EVERY DAY.
    I GO TO SHRI KALI DEVI TEMPLE. I CLEAN THE ROAD MALL ROAD PATIALA INDIA.
    EVERY DAY WITH BROOM. I AM NOT A SECURITY GUARDS.
    I HAVE NOT SECURITY WORKER LICENCE.
    PLEASE CALL ME CLEAN UP MAN.I CLEAN THE ROAD 3 OCTOBER 2014 TO TILL DATE.
    $ 100 PER MONTH JOB. 8 HOURS WORK.

I LIKE MY NEW JOB.
    PLEASE LEAVE CLEAN UP MAN.

SOME TIME I GO TO BEGING IN MALL ROADS PATIALA.
    I AM BEGER.
    I HAVE NO GOVERNMENT JOB IN INDIA.
    PLEASE LEAVE…

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ALAS i am afraid Yahoo india is becoming a **** site

Dear Editor and team please, please consider the fact that the home page does often exhibits the photographs of actress in a hot and sizzling postures. please dont forget the yahoo users are not only adults but also children and adolscents, the social media play bigger role in day to day life by giving various kind of news. This kind of news i dont feel of any worth to the society. DEAR EDITOR AND YAHOO TEAM KINDLY DONT FORGET YOUR DUTY AND ROLE FOR THIS COUNTRY. I HAVE NOT OTHER MOTIVE THAN INTIMATING , DEEPLY SAD. AN INDIAN, JAI HIND.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. below all is true to us and yahoo chairman family and staffs !

I & My friend we wish to God & Our Brain to have now Effect of any one's any kind of Bad Thoughts, Bad Words ,Bad Deeds effect on Us and our Family for ever and We any how have huge Deep growing Business ,profits safely for ever ! +91 8624874187

ALERT ALERT ALERT

chairman & his friend family, many like us are confident that who ever makes "daruwala k.f +91 8624874187 c/o.g.k.force motors dealer,m.j.college road,n.h.no-6,jalgaon-425001 m.s , india"richest person in designing works on contract for vehicles,buildings,films stories etc business his daughter never had any **** incident in her life…

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base