India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. i hate this new look.

.caption over photos making my experiece worst. your should keep the caption below photos

38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Poor redesign of the main yahoo page

Yahoo main page looks pathetic as the text content is shown on the images which is very irritating. I have stopped visiting the web page due to this issue.

It should be rectified to not have the text over the images.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Home page is not user friendly.

In news section if we put mouse cursor over the news, half of the image is cover with heading

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Current version drawbacks

Previous version was better than current one. In current version title appears infront of images. So that we are unable to see full image.

506th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Your coverage of 'Sports' is limited to Cricket, European Club Football, F1 etc which are elitist hobbies of no relevance or consequence to

Yahoo's coverage of 'Sports' is limited to Cricket (played in only four countries in Asia), European Club Football and other elitist European hobbies like F1 which are of no consequence or relevance to India or Asia. The coverage of Athletics, Badminton, Table Tennis, Hockey, Carrom, Snooker etc is Zero. Yahoo has joined the cricket peddling mafia of India comprised of newspapers, TV channels, websites etc.

506th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your recent article "Voting for AAP is a big mistake" appears asYahoo's viewpoint/fact. Please edit immediately.

Please change the heading and include author's name in headline so that it is clear that it is a viewpoint and not Yahoo's viewpoint. You can be legally liable for this as all other article headings on politics always have author's name in heading.

506th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Feature more news that require attention and awareness in India issues in India please more

It's sad that issues of India don't make the yahoo India homepage yet the yahoo US homepage includes these important news releases like Sundar, the elephant, being tortured at an Indian "sanctuary" and it needs awareness and a resolution that an innocent animal is being treated this way for such a long time. Yahoo India page has info about Bollywood, cricket, and rest of the world news - lets not forget there's articles about losing weight being featured in the headline list rather then the "sundar" news where people can help the situation.

506th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. i am unale to view my emails, i ont know why it is being happening

i am unale to view my emails, i ont know why it is being happening

80th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. when u r update the tamil yahoo

when u r update the tamil yahoo,still in old news.

506th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi sir, i am using yahoo from last 5 years and now my id is not working. and ur toll no. not working. plz help id krish_gachli66@yahoo.com

Hi sir, i am using yahoo from last 5 years and now my id is not working. and ur toll no. not working. plz help id krish_gachli66@yahoo.com

506th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. why you are always against AAP, does that indicate something ?

I look at your home page often i come out of my mail box and few of the good stories. what i have observed is i have never seen any news in fevor of AAP, why is that so ? I am not AAP party member or activist, but just wondering. i guess you might wanto think on how it affacts your reputation.

506th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. With regards to your article "International Women's Day Where only women inherit property"

Your article on Khasi society is one sided .... yes the woman are held in the highest regard and yes the youngest female do get inheritance .... However families who are rich also give inheritance on the male ... it is the owner of the property who decide who should get what and where. And to say that Khasi men have no responsibility is a stupid comment. Khasi men are warriors who look and provide for the family. We the Khasi men have our own hero who fought the British .... It is unfortunate that you the mainstream media have…

506th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WE UNABLE TO NEWS PHOTO AFTER ITS DEATILS PHOTO CANT SEE PROPERLY

KINDLY CHANGE NEW PHOTO SEPEARTE & ITS NEWS DEATILS SEPERATE.

506th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 451st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. not good.. previous one was good, simple, easy and the best!!! hope to get the older interface!!

not good.. previous one was good, simple, easy and the best!!! hope to get the older interface!!

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 506th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The previous format was too good than this.if u ll continue with this u will lose your yahoo users

The previous format was too good than this.if u ll continue with this u will lose your yahoo users

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 506th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base