India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Hi Team

The link for Bollywood's best shooting locations in India in Yahoo -India main page does not takes to the correct URL.

512th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In correct Heading for Neerja news

Incorrect Heading in Neerja news it mentioned that "How Salman conquer fear"

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. can you please update something about South Asian games

can you please update something about South Asian games

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Improper maintenance by yahoo

I'm trying to open "US & Canada's mind-boggling food wastage" link in home page but its opening "The best way to deal with stress" link...

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Wrong Spelling "Wirpo", Correct Spelling "Wipro"

Please check Spelling on Home Page head line.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Clicking on News Thumbnail on the homepage redirects to an entirely different story

Possible Bug Please Correct

Clicking on News Thumbnail on the homepage redirects to an entirely different story

I was just browsing few news thumbnails on Yahoo India , But to my surprise when i just clicked on an article thumbnail

"Telcos to oppose net neutrality" --- Clicking the article redirects me to an entire different news article

https://in.news.yahoo.com/delhi-day-one-oddacity-hope-022600818.html
    which is a different news altogether !!

please fix This

Abhishek

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Security

Dear sir,

This is to be requested that there should be mandatory any address/ID proof of original documents copy if there is being created of any new user's new account on any website for deacrease crime with fake accounts.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. It seems you are thriving on front *** news only, if it continues like that i am going to block your website as it seems like Adult website

It seems you are thriving on front *** news only, if it continues like that I am going to block your website as it seems like Adult website now. Please Grow up and shed Stupid Ideas.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. bachelors party attended by deepika pudkone with baajirao mastani out fit , publicised by self deepika pudkone,

bachelors party attended by deepika pudkone with baajirao mastani out fit publised by her attendes

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Does anyone ever proofread? Your articles and especially headlines are full of spelling errors, grammatical errors. Please hire an editor!

Does anyone ever proofread? Your articles and especially headlines are full of spelling errors, grammatical errors. Please hire an editor!

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. link redirection issue

link redirection for article "vogue's tribute to manish" is redirecting to finance site https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/france-india-look-

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi .. what not to show on your website

Hi

Yahoo webpage for me, is a webpage to read news and know what is happening the world. However, off late i have observed that yahoo focuses a lot on personal life of celebrities rather than focusing on what is important to the world. I find this to be in low taste. For example, there is a celebrity who broke up with her hubby and they might take a divorce. However, broken relationships are always painful , no matter if you are a celebrity or a common person. Talking about an personal issue in someones life , that too in…

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. plz plz plz ....... start messenger rooms for India

All the indians are missing yahoo rooms..... plz start them. Thanks in advance........

454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base