India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. YAHOO India,does this mean YAHOO NORTH India or YAHOO West India - Whenever i see yahoo news,i feel that Yahoo India news makers and Journal

YAHOO India,does this mean YAHOO NORTH India or YAHOO West India - Whenever i see yahoo news,i feel that Yahoo India news makers and Journalists doesn't remember that India have South region,East region,central region too..I would like to ask you guys,do you feel Bollywood is the only film industry prevailing in India????? Or Celebrities from Bollywood are the only film stars for entire India????,Can't you make news about South Indian Film Industry or Film stars,Do you think only Bollywood stars are greater and higher segment people and do you guys think South and Central region film Stars are beggars???? And…

523rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sir, i am receiving recent mail from Abroad saying that you have win lottery, please send your email and a/c no. i hereby want to complaint

i feel frustrated where do i can complaint and to whom ? above the individual or org. who is sending this type of mail.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Yahoo India SUCKS!!!

Yahoo India SUCKS!!!

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Advertisements

Do not Send any type of advertisements messages in my inbox. Otherwise case registered your against IT act.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The homepage item doesnt match the image

it shows image of sachin tendulkar and the news next to it is Live ISIS reportedly executed second american journalist

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Account Deactivated

My account gets deactivated. I need to activate it. If you have any suggestion. Please suggest me to activate it.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ind vs Eng Day 5 slider says Rail relief instead of Rain relief..

Ind vs Eng Day 5 slider says Rail relief instead of Rain relief..

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. spelling error on yahoo homepage

There is a spelling error o n homepage -
    "Dhould you buy phones on EMI?"

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hi Editor om namah shivay peetambra maiki aur dhoomawati maiki jai ho.. war must be stopped in 'gaza'... where is the "UNO"... meditation-th

Hi Editor
    om namah shivay
    peetambra maiki aur dhoomawati maiki jai ho..
    war must be stopped in 'gaza'...
    where is the "UNO"...
    meditation-thoughtless awareness...
    i am "new man" of osho..
    i want to work like "middle man" to solve all your problems..
    i want to make this planet "marriage free................."
    high living and high thinking.....
    -MONEY-POWER
    police-patrakar-politician- pandit-prabhu
    its osho(Redirecting)times international...
    please do not marry we are not animal...
    tantra shakti..
    power of subconscious mind..
    -jaago-
    be alert.
    time is changing.
    savdhan yug badal raha he.
    kalyug---->satyug..
    an idea can change your life...
    group hypnotism.
    please follow me.
    my master:osho

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. below all is really true and interesting for us !

a brief descrition

BELOW ALL AERT IS INTERESTING & WILL BE TRUE ALWAYS!!!

Interesting that,many females parents are any how contacting daruwala k.f +91 8624874187 for their daughters marriage doing with DARUWALA family due to believe that " WHO EVER MARRIAGES WITH DARUWALA ,THAT GIRL WILL NEVER MEET ANY DELHI BUS TYPE INCIDENT IN HER LIFE & HAVE EXCELLENT,WEALTHY,HEALTHY,SAFE,CONFIDET LIFE FOR EVER WITH DARUWALA FAMILY!" 

I & My Best Friend Wish to “God & Our Brain” to have “Excellent” usefull “Destiny” with clever Investment,Business,Profits,Wealth's,Health's,Safety,with Usefull helping peoples for us,our friend & our family with out any one's any bad thoughts,bad
    247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Your captions on the photos block the photos. Remove the captions on the photos

Your captions on the photos block the photos. Remove the captions on the photos

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. my account is hacked .... some one please help me what i have to do ????????

my account is hacked .... some one please help me what i have to do ????????

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Favouritism

You are always trying to make the Hindus and Muslims fight amongst each other. Do you earn more money by making them fight? When KKR hit CSK out of 2nd position, the news is 25 articles behind CSK's victory. No Pakistan cricket news is ever published in the homepage. This is done to please BCCI. As a keen follower of cricket, I am really annoyed. You love to make unhappy.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Kindly correct the spelling of menaka gandhi in latest post with Akshay Kumar and Tamanna......... deepakthakur84!yahoo.com

Kindly correct the spelling of menaka gandhi in latest post with Akshay Kumar and Tamanna......... deepakthakur84@yahoo.com

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base