India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Poor redesign of the main yahoo page

Yahoo main page looks pathetic as the text content is shown on the images which is very irritating. I have stopped visiting the web page due to this issue.

It should be rectified to not have the text over the images.

141st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i am unale to view my emails, i ont know why it is being happening

i am unale to view my emails, i ont know why it is being happening

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Misleading News Headlines

Sir, I just saw a News article, https://in.yahoo.com/news/temple-ups-gorakhpur-smashes-hindu-210200969.html

Sir, such News Titles are extremely objectionable as they portray Hindu religion in Bad Taste. When we know that Valmiki was a lower caste Hindu & still holds highest respect, why is there such a fake notion that Hindus treated Dalits badly ? It was only the game of Power and Wealth that made Upper and Lower Castes, otherwise all castes were always equal.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. partiality

Hello Yahoo. It's been quite disappointment. That I had to raise my opinion about the partiality being shown in yahoo's content. Day after day you becoming pity in content especially in news where you seems to take the side of communist or sometimes leftist. Sometimes its going bit of Anti-Indian as well. So in the future be aware of which party you take side off or which journalist , channel etc. Its not only me many users are of the same opinion so please rethink on your stand .

Thank you

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. today you post " India celebrates her 68th republic day" its wrong sentence

correct sentence is " India celebrates its 68th republic day"

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. "Jalikattu Issues"

I am Shajahan from Chennai, I am on of the regular follower of yahoo news and regular user of yahoo mail, I am surprised and shocked and disappointed that How come yahoo missed a huge news of south India "Jalikattu" Entire Tamilnadu has fighting last 5days , all caste systems are supporting "Jalikattu" under one roof. Students of Tamilnadu were fighting ...................................... Why you Left this news out of the BOX.................. Is there is any pressure ............

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop loading your videos on mail as your mail and site is slower, where 95% of world is not well connected to browse your videos.

Stop loading your videos on mail as your mail and site is slower than a snail, where 95% of world is not well connected to browse your videos.

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. hi hope you well ,we need yahoo chat rooms international,because we don,t like other chat rooms ,yahoo chat was the best

hi hope you well ,we need yahoo chat rooms international,because we don,t like other chat rooms ,yahoo chat was the best

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. plz plz plz ....... start messenger rooms for India

All the indians are missing yahoo rooms..... plz start them. Thanks in advance........

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. link to "Airtel scraps plans to charge extra for internet calls" goes to land acquisition bill article

Link to "Airtel scraps plans to charge extra for internet calls" goes to wrong article

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. WORRYING AND SAD, THE HOME PAGE IS QUITE OFTEN SEEN WITH HOT AND SIZZLING PHOTOS OF ACTRESSES, WORST IS EVEN IN POSES IN BEDROOM SCENES

Dear yahoo, india team the home page quite often seen with hot and sizzling pose of models, actors and actresses, the worst is the poses in absoute chemistry and bed room scenes, Dont we have moral responsibility? . Its really worrying , because now days everyone can access internet which include not only adults, but also school children, and adolescents, who do not have strong power of discrimination, Dont you thing these things affect their moral and social upbringing, Certainly these are a powerful deviations for them. Dont we really have moral responsibility to guide the next generation to right…

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. in view

for long i hav been moitoring yahoo including, comment . you freely post anti muslim and anti islamic comments even those comments which are graphic.When i tried to write againsts these or counteract these comments you remove these comments. latest was my reply to one fanatic VISH , i described contibution of muslim rulers. you removed and kept his fanatic comment intact. so cklearly you peopl like TOGADIA are anti islam. yahoo is jewish propaganda machine.from today i wil never write any comment . i withdraw from yahoo.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. AA

WHY SO IT HAS BECOME VERY DIFFICULT TO USE MY A/C. - MLEINDIA@YAHOO.IN,,,

1. I HV TO GO FOR OLD STYLE A/C. VIEW
      DUE TO VERY SLOW MOVEMENT

2. ,,, SENT MAILS ARE KEPT IN DRAFT, NOT SENT AT ALL,,,,

3. WHY SENT MAILS ARE NOT STORED IN SENT FOLD UNDER OLD STYLE A/C.

OTHER SITE A/C. ARE FAR BETTER TO IT

PLS. HELP OUT

RGDS,
    RAJESH

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. THE NEWS ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN YAHOO "THE UGLY TRUTH BEHIND HAPPY marriages in india " consisting of godess idols INSLUTS belief of hindus

THE NEWS ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN YAHOO "THE UGLY TRUTH BEHIND HAPPY marriages in india " consisting of godess idols INSLUTS belief of hindus REMOVE it

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Not able to

I am not able to read my emails form last few days. If yahoo are not able to solve our problem than kindly banned his network in India. Yahoo is the most worest site of the world. And the member of the yahoo team are very in India language Kamchor. many of the emails are send by the account holder about the poor service of Yahoo. But they are the Sleeping Pig.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Home page is not user friendly.

In news section if we put mouse cursor over the news, half of the image is cover with heading

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base