India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Complain

Hi, Sir I am a Shia Muslim And I have a Complain that why you people not update Our News or contents on Yahoo News, You guys post pics of the week Infact lots of you post from whole World then why You’ll not post Iraq Arabeen pic’s India Moharram Matam News etc Please visits our Some Web Sites, So You all will find lots more out their And Search Moharram Month and Iraq Arbaeen and there is World longest Sabeel. (Bhandara) you can say where people come and have something And lots of dishes Their for public Millions of…

479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. not able to access my yahoo email accounts due to yahoo's outdated version

Since morning, I am trying to login yahoo mail but not able to access further as its showing yahoo's upsupported or outdated version so not able to check mails, neither able to open my mail settings, not able to do anything. How can I got further? Till when this problem will persist in all my email accounts ? I am really disappointed with yahoo's services, please help SOS.

216th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Plz if you can, don't fully show mobile numbers and alternate e-mail IDs in mails sent by you.

Plz if you can, don't fully show mobile numbers and alternate e-mail IDs in mails sent by you.

479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unable to view cricket score card

hi Team, I could not see the full cricket score card in yahoo site after the features added in websites its been loading for a long time then nothing shown. May i know why it happens like this

479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Not at all liking this new layout of Yahoo homepage

Please bring back the old layout of your homepage(with news strip). Please don't do unnecessary changes in the name of change. People get used to something and then you altogether change that thing.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Require a change in SPAM>> Delete Operation

Whenever deleting the SPAM email, it is permanently deleted.But, it adds a count of Trash folder. If you click on Trash Folder, it will not display any email. I believe, it requires a change. Thanks.

479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. bring news strip back...

i dont like new yahoo design..... at least bring news strip back... rest is fine. works better on mobile platform. but news strip is a must.

479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The New page is not good, it does not give an option to scroll through all the news . Change the page back to how it was previously

The New page is not good, it does not give an option to scroll through all the news . Change the page back to how it was previously

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Roll back to previous UI

Please roll back to previous UI. This does not give that feeling. I was using yahoo only because of previous unique look.

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I love the slideshow of articles as earlier. Don't like the new look.

I love the slideshow of articles as earlier. Don't like the new look.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. News slider back

You should put that slider back so that people can go through various posts or news with in the slider.

479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. remove theme (setting default theme)

3-4 years ago i changed the theme in yahoo-mail
    after-that i feels it take so much time to load.
    i switch to some other themes.
    by this year (2016-2017) the problem remains same.
    when i created yahoo-mail account (in 2011 in India ) i have 3G internet connection.
    so there is no network problem.
    but still it takes so much time when here is 4G now.
    i want to remove the themes and set it to "Default Theme".

kindly add default theme function
    and please do some technical enhancement like faster server etc. to speed-up the loading of mail.
    thank…

479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. WORLD CASES...DISTURBANCES....SanSa Situ( SANAT SAHU)-INDIA

World Cases for Problematic behavior in Business & Economy…SanSa Situ (SANAT SAHU)

•Concept S.A.N.D.

S.A.N.D.(System, Application, Network and Development). Validating this requirement model itself can create good number of jobs in IT Sectors by giving solution for Government work which will be served by private/public sectors. First Information System requirement can be seen in developing World by preparing various Issues and Logical segment development. With this purpose preparing the statistical records simultaneously and later managing that Segment and Geographical Community through lateral Development will give Boost to IT industry which will help other service sector business… Countries can pull extra…

426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. New page layout is really bad, we missed the old one.

It difficult to read the news feeds on this new layout. I m the regular reader of your news feeds from past many years and i miss the older format because that was very understandable

77th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. older UI was much better.

older UI was much better.

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo team.. There is a great stuggle going on in Sourthern India regarding 'Jallikatu', but there is no single article regading it.

People are fighting for their cultural heritage violation and no national media cares about it. This shows the true face of medias and it is disgusting. Sorry to say.

29th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. change needed

I would like to suggest you guys something that can increase your company's revenue.
    Please provide two version of your search engine
    1.The current .
    2.Only with search engine bar and some navigation links.
    What do you say?

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Learn from other mail service providers

If a person is not able to access his mail box due to your technical issue then it useless to be here. Its most frequent occur only on yahoo mail. Better you learn from other mail service provider to shut your business, if you cann't provide service.

479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

India Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base