India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. New Entry In this world , from the beginning giving birth to a child is always associated with MOTHER of a child.This joy for a mother is un

New Entry
    In this world , from the beginning giving birth to a child is always associated with MOTHER of a child.This joy for a mother is unparallal and uncomparable.The mother by giving a birth to a child also introduces NEW ENTRY in this world with new look, I want every mother with her name must share her child’s image within 6 hrs from birth time on this channel may be from any corner of this world continuously.--Vinay Dadmal

522nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable Comments

Please enable comments or else it becomes a news dumping site. Comments enable a healthy exchange of ideas. These days news cannot be a one-way traffic - It has to be interactive. Comments will also give some new ideas or revelations to your people.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There is no option to search emails by searching the sender email with partial email address.

When I search with partial email address, there was no results.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. "Block Senders" option in email, must have feature with "contains" option to block emailid id by entering the address partially.

I am not able to block the emails which is having same domain address but different email id in single click. I am able to block the address one by one for each email id.

There is an option in settings, to use contains option to filter email and move to another folder. But, I am not able to apply that filter for the already received emails.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please provide Yahoo services in Telugu

Google, Bing, Duckduckgo. wikipedia, MSN all services available in Telugu. But not in Yahoo. People forgetting Yahoo because it's missing user freindlyness. When I heared first about email it's yahoo in 2008 from my computer lecturer. It's so shame Yahoo doesnt have Telugu. So Please provide Yahoo services in Telugu. Regards

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. your dashboard is now occupying 1/3rd of right side of screen once particular news is selected to read in detail. Why so much hunger for $$$

Improve on content free browser good but why interreting with dashboard add i think ill have to pass messsage on social media to buy ad removing software, buy spending onit atleast we will not be distracted.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo news feed language change is not available why?

Why news feed of Yahoo home page language change options is not available. Please enable this option to view news in local language like in hindi

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. yahoo is still compete google.u have to change some strategy after R&D at ground level. i wanna see yahoo at the top.still yahoo can create

still yahoo can compete google.u have to change some strategy after R&D at ground level. i wanna see yahoo at the top.still yahoo can create major difference. improve home page and work with new idea.think what will man do ,if he is lazy enough to do anything.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We still trust Yahoo as much as we trust Google!

Points yahoo must consider to grow:

1. Yahoo must create dedicated clean search page like google does. Clean and only search bar.

2. Search results must be relevant and very new.

3. The search result colors and style needs different and effective than google

4. Start building brand. We still trust YAHOO!

5. Start cloud services as soon as possible.

6. Website bottom still has 2019.

7. Start listening to the feedbacks please lol.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. meeru google ki teesipokunda emai chesara? google lo free blogger undi danitho money earn cheyochu

meeru google ki teesipokunda emai chesara? google lo free blogger undi danitho money earn cheyochu

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. For Yahoo Email make Real Identity of the Email Id Owner necessary.

For Yahoo Email the Real Identity of the Email Id Owner is necessary. As anybody can enter a fake name, fake company, fake jobsite & create a fake Yahoo Email account & from it send us fake, advertising emails.
    For knowing, checking Real Identity of Yahoo Email id user make any Identity Proof Compulsory - Like Driving License, Voter Card, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Passport No when creating a Yahoo Email account.
    As i get many spam, fake, advertising emails.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. sir, we need a feature called ALL MAIL which will display a consolidated mail list including sent, archives, folders. can you add it. thanks

sir, we need a feature called ALL MAIL which will display a consolidated mail list including sent, archives, folders. can you add it. thanks

2050th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Alert/ notification

I have an idea,why can't we put alert in our email for our own Passport renewal and Visa renewal,as many of us forget in our busy life, and email communication is only place where we use life time.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please add Undo Option in mail.

Please add Undo Option in the mail.

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Suggestion: Remove Password for login & Keep One Time Password (OTP) like Indiamart Login

Suggestion:
    Remove Password for login & Keep One Time Password (OTP) which should be send to our registered mobile number like the Indiamart Login feature. By this there is no need to remember password, also there is no problem of password stolen & user by unauthorized person. Same i have suggested for Github login

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. res[ected chairman and team members i and my richesT healthy,wealthy,bodibuilder friend & family members always SAW BELOW ALL CAME TRUE

res[ected chairman of fb and team members

i and my riches healthy,wealthy,bodibuilder friend & family members always know and we always saw and support this account for not spreading any thing wrong related to any subjects and always support to bring out this account again in running condition as soon as possibel to prevent loss of customers of fb going and joining their rivals like google,twitter etc, to prevent loss of futires market monopoly and other things & we and our richest friend always saw fb chairmans friend and our richest friend always helped daruwala ( +91 8624874187 ) india,maharashtra,425001…

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please update to get instagram code... I am not able to use it. It's very important for me

Kindly take action to bring instagram and Facebook notifications and codes

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How do I recover my previous yahoo id

There should be some recovery option of my previous yahoo mail id

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base