India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 243rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. plz show only icons on home page like yahoo news yahoo videos,like that .and imp thing is set yahoo search is your home page only.

plz show only icons on home page like yahoo news yahoo videos,yahoo mail like that .and imp thing is set yahoo search is your home page only. we select what do we want !

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. भाई कोई नहीं चाहता की याहू को अपना होम पेज बनाये तो क्यों जबरदस्त करते हो भाई i dont like yahoo, please stop to set yahoo home automatically

भाई कोई नहीं चाहता की याहू को अपना होम पेज बनाये तो क्यों जबरदस्त करते हो भाई i dont like yahoo, please stop to set yahoo home automatically if you are not understanding i will report you to cyber crime cell why you are forcing to set yahoo page

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. when i tried to login my yahoo mail.it not directly goes to mail box it shows the main page. this the main fau

when i tried to login my yahoo mail.it not directly goes to mail box it shows the main page. this the main fault in ur service. plz correct it

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi, I am using yahoo mail for many years now.

I was thinking that if you can integrate your messenger which by far is the oldest and coolest at that time with your email. i.e Microsoft has skype in the mails, Google has hangout in the chat. Why not you market the messenger and put that inside the mailbox.

At that time there were millions of users who use only chat and rooms to communicate, which will give you the lead as mostly now do not use messengers to get them back.

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yahoo weather, Yahoo Family

Suggestion - Please add new Feature like Yahoo weather for android, Windows. Yahoo Family - for storing information of family like photos, location etc also it should show climate, weather of the person added in family, eg: Mother then the mother location is Bangalore, Father Australia then it should show weather information of banglore in Mother, Australia in Father. It should be live weather.

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Suggestion - Yahoo should come up news products like Google offer many range of products. Products can be introduced like Yahoo Maps, Blog,

Suggestion - Yahoo should come up news products like Google offer many range of products. Products can be introduced like Yahoo Maps, Blogger, Yahoo email for Business, Yahoo estore, Yahoo antivirus, Yahoo Tube like You Tube, Yahoo Rural, Yahoo Junior, Yahoo Loyalty points, Yahoo Clock wallpaper for windows, android, Yahoo Internet Browser, Yahoo Antivirus, Yahoo PDF reader, Yahoo donate (Donate books, money, etc for charity etc....

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. WE SAW YOUR AND OUR FRIEND JUST DID BELOW ALL AND HAD PROFITS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ALERT ALERT ALERT chairman & his friend family, many like us are confident that who ever makes "daruwala k.f +91 8624874187 c/o.g.k.force motors dealer,m.j.college road,n.h.no-6,jalgaon-425001 m.s , india"richest person in designing works on contract for vehicles,buildings,films stories etc business his daughter never had any incident in her life for ever and above all's family and friend family lived richest,healthy,safe ,happy life for ever !! Many r sitting in the ape auto mh-19-v-7073 vehicle daily for believe that "who ever travels in above auto his daughter never had any incident in her life for ever and above all's family and…

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ASTROLOGY?????

How many weeks does it take to restore ASTROLOGY?

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Article - does not open - Sanju Baba may get cracking with his pending projects, but maintaining composure will hold the key!

The Article - does not open - Sanju Baba may get cracking with his pending projects, but maintaining composure will hold the key!

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Astrology is not working but no response....

Astrology is not working but no response....

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yahoo is annoying its loyalists

One ad after every 2 news items....hmmm...forcing many yahoo loyalists to switch to Google News!!

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Link to Astrology redirects again to homepage. resolve this issue as i can see that the page is there but not linked and show it in homepage

Link to Astrology redirects again to homepage. resolve this issue as i can see that the page is there but not linked and show it in homepage

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Video clips are automatically loaded in spalm archieve and trash folder, takes time to open yahoo mail. How do we delete these video clips

Video clips are automatically loaded in spam archieve and trash folder in yahoo mail, takes time to open yahoo mail. How do we delete these video clips. How do we stop these automatic un loadings. Very annoying.

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Horoscope option is not available in the Home page of the Yahoo site.

Horoscope option is not available in the Home page of the Yahoo site. Please display the same ASAP.

Many of friends see the site.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Downloading any attachment from the mail is a pain **********.

Downloading any attachment from the mail is a pain **********. The Download never starts. getting frustrated.

122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base