India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. New Entry In this world , from the beginning giving birth to a child is always associated with MOTHER of a child.This joy for a mother is un

New Entry
    In this world , from the beginning giving birth to a child is always associated with MOTHER of a child.This joy for a mother is unparallal and uncomparable.The mother by giving a birth to a child also introduces NEW ENTRY in this world with new look, I want every mother with her name must share her child’s image within 6 hrs from birth time on this channel may be from any corner of this world continuously.--Vinay Dadmal

522nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Every day I find many news stories built around Kareena Kapoor (taimur is clapping... is this news) ... How much money yahoo getting?

Every day I find many news stories built around Kareena Kapoor (taimur is clapping... is this news) ... How much money yahoo getting?

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How about not posting "Pen*s" Cake Pictures from some "Nia" Birthday in Yahoo India

Being a regular reader of yahoo.com, yahoo.co.in, cnn.com, bbc.co.uk , I have read all kind of news that are uncomfortable visually and content wise. But I cannot find a good reason for seeing a news article about "Pen*s" Cake Pictures from some "Nia" Birthday in Yahoo India on main page.
    If Yahoo wants to continue with these obscene contents, they can post it somewhere lese but they don't need to put in main page. I have never seen these kind of irresponsible behavior from bein CNN or BBC. Show some responsible journalism guys.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. If Kareena kapoor sits in the sun, for yahoo it is a news. If her son Taimur is playing with toys, for yahoo it is a news. Please stop i.t

If Kareena kapoor sits in the sun, for yahoo it is a news. If her son Taimur is playing with toys, for yahoo it is a news. Please stop this or Yahoo loses it legitimacy and readers.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. OTP couldn't receive

Insta or fb OTP are not receive on yahoo mail

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How do I submit my website for adding in yahoo news

Dear Team,
    I am the co-founder of www.tentaran.com and wanted to submit my website for inclusion in Yahoo stories. Please let me know the process.
    Best regards,

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want to retrieve my old emails yahoo deleted

I want to retrieve my old emails yahoo deleted

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please maintain your authenticity and respect. People like Rhea are being shown under celebrity category.

Please maintain your authenticity and respect. People like Rhea are being shown under celebrity category.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo!@Mail <khurram1529@yahoo.co.in> Fri, 28 Aug at 8:36 am: (IMPORTANT: Final Warning for your mailbox service). Is my account hacked?

I received the following message:

IMPORTANT: Final Warning for your mailbox service
    Yahoo!@Mail <khurram1529@yahoo.co.in>

Is it a threat? or is it a genuine query? Is it an attempt for hacking?

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. otp cannot recieve

otp cannot receive also my old email data's vanished can you help me to retrieve

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There is no option to search emails by searching the sender email with partial email address.

When I search with partial email address, there was no results.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. "Block Senders" option in email, must have feature with "contains" option to block emailid id by entering the address partially.

I am not able to block the emails which is having same domain address but different email id in single click. I am able to block the address one by one for each email id.

There is an option in settings, to use contains option to filter email and move to another folder. But, I am not able to apply that filter for the already received emails.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The ruling political party in India's IT Cell has bought Yahoo India guys and conducting sponsored surveys to boos image of PM Narendra Modi

The ruling political party in India in collusion with it's IT Cell has bought Yahoo India guys and conducting sponsored surveys to boost image of PM Narendra Modi. This is all comparing legendary PMs to the present incumbent. These are all manipulated surveys. You YAHOO guys, STOP STOP STOP such surveys and STOP being a 'BIKAAOO MEDIA', like most of press/media guys have become. I know you will trash it because 'money' is everything for you. SHAME ON YOU for all 'dirty games and being a part of it'.....!!!

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please provide Yahoo services in Telugu

Google, Bing, Duckduckgo. wikipedia, MSN all services available in Telugu. But not in Yahoo. People forgetting Yahoo because it's missing user freindlyness. When I heared first about email it's yahoo in 2008 from my computer lecturer. It's so shame Yahoo doesnt have Telugu. So Please provide Yahoo services in Telugu. Regards

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. KINDLY DELIP STALE NEWS. SOME NEWS R BEING SHOWN EVEN AFTER MANY DAYS. I GAVE BEEN FAN OF YAHOO NEWS FOR THE PAST 20 YRS. U CAN ADD FREFREA

U can ibtintroduce new topics .50% of news r stale news. Time to trim and to make more attractive page. I wish good luck.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please don't include bollywood news in yahoo news section. Its not news anyway. It creates irritation to see useless news on this first page

Please don't include bollywood news in yahoo news section. Its not news anyway. It creates irritation to see useless news on this first page of yahoo. Yahoo has been good service for email and when we want to sign in, generally looking forward to work but then i get to see these useless articles on this page. It just makes no sense. Whatever happens in Bollywood is not necessary. Please eliminate this trash from the news page

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 102 103
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base