India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Dear sir ICFAI University Dehradun secured 44 place in TOP 50 in The World's Universities with Real Impact(WURI) Rankings 2020 under Indust

Dear sir

ICFAI University Dehradun secured 44 place in TOP 50 in The World's Universities with Real Impact(WURI) Rankings 2020 under Industrial Application category released
    ICFAI is the only non-governmental Institution among two Indian Universities which could be in the list.
    The greater aim of ICFAI being a not-for-profit organization, is to secure access to quality education to the grass roots levels of society and this inspires the ICFAI fraternity to work with utmost dedication.

Weblink:
    http://www.wuri.world/index.php/wuri-ranking-2020/

512th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ICFAI University Dehradun secured 44 place in TOP 50 in The World's Universities with Real Impact(WURI) Rankings 2020

Dear sir

ICFAI University Dehradun secured 44 place in TOP 50 in The World's Universities with Real Impact(WURI) Rankings 2020 under Industrial Application category released
    ICFAI is the only non-governmental Institution among two Indian Universities which could be in the list.
    The greater aim of ICFAI being a not-for-profit organization, is to secure access to quality education to the grass roots levels of society and this inspires the ICFAI fraternity to work with utmost dedication.

Weblink:
    http://www.wuri.world/index.php/wuri-ranking-2020/

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. All my emails have got lost. I want those to be retrieved as some of those are extremely important for me

All my emails have got lost. I want those to be retrieved as some of those are extremely important for me.
    My email address is Ajaykkaul@yahoo.co.uk

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I have strategy through which we can bring 40% more traffic to yahoo

Respected sir,

I am Abhishek Jain from BHARAT (INDIA), I have some great strategy through which we can divert many users towards yahoo. If idea gets successful we can attract more than 40% of google public to yahoo.

So please give me chance so that i can illustrate my idea & please ensure what benfit i would get if idea works

Thank You
    Yours Faithfully
    Abhishek Jain
    +917840001222

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why u are still publishing the horoscopes baffles me, since not a SINGLE ASTROLOGER or tarot card READER PREDICTED this coronavirus, and in

Why Yahoo is still publishing the horoscopes baffles me, since not a SINGLE ASTROLOGER or tarot card READER, worldwide PREDICTED this coronavirus and in my opinion, these astrologers etc. Should shut their shop forever and stop fooling the people

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hi I am using yahoo mail since a long time but since few days i am getting a ail that our service will be stopped

Hi I am using yahoo mail since a long time but since few days i am getting a ail that our service will be stopped is it true or they are fake mails??

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. News Item on your Home page "Complaints against Ramdev over Covid Claim"

Dear Editor , There is an article "Complaint against Ramdev over Covid-19 Cure Claim" is totally misleading and false as after clicking the link the news item is "Cal HC directs WB govt to look into non-payment of wages in jute industry" with pics of Baba Ramdev.

It is totally derogatory , misleading and intent to harm the reputation by false story line and heading on Home page ..

It seems that there is no quality control or Editor while posting with such a large and reputed website ..

Please remove the false news and headline immediately.

Thanks with regards,

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have written an article and want to publish in Yahoo home page, how can i do that?

I have written an article and want to publish in the columns of Yahoo home page, how can i do that?

2031st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. OTP couldn't receive

Insta or fb OTP are not receive on yahoo mail

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. your dashboard is now occupying 1/3rd of right side of screen once particular news is selected to read in detail. Why so much hunger for $$$

Improve on content free browser good but why interreting with dashboard add i think ill have to pass messsage on social media to buy ad removing software, buy spending onit atleast we will not be distracted.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo news feed language change is not available why?

Why news feed of Yahoo home page language change options is not available. Please enable this option to view news in local language like in hindi

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Login in stock mail app

Hi,my mail ID is srikanth_0130@yahoo.co.in
    Whenever I try to login in my android stock mail app it's not logged in.
    I try lot of options POP3\IMPS ,PORT NO'S,...ETC
    so please help me to get out of this.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. This page can’t be displayed

This page can’t be displayed.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please stop all advertisement and i m receiving thousands of mails which r not related to me please stop all thanks

Please stop all Advertisement and I m receiving thousands of emails which r not at useful to me and these r all SPAMS please stop these thanks

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Suggestions: Voice Emails - Read & Write Emails by Voice.

Suggestions: Voice Emails - Read & Write Emails by Voice.
    1. Introduce a facility of Voice Emails - Voice Input Based Email Writing & Voice Output Based Email Reading i.e You have to speak & the emails will be written automatically without you typing anything in emails. You have to just click on read out icon & the emails will be read out.
    2. Also introduce Voice based Spelling correction - i.e if there is any mistake in spelling then a voice will come out & notify us that there is spelling mistake & will provide us suggestion for correct…

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. yahoo is still compete google.u have to change some strategy after R&D at ground level. i wanna see yahoo at the top.still yahoo can create

still yahoo can compete google.u have to change some strategy after R&D at ground level. i wanna see yahoo at the top.still yahoo can create major difference. improve home page and work with new idea.think what will man do ,if he is lazy enough to do anything.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We still trust Yahoo as much as we trust Google!

Points yahoo must consider to grow:

1. Yahoo must create dedicated clean search page like google does. Clean and only search bar.

2. Search results must be relevant and very new.

3. The search result colors and style needs different and effective than google

4. Start building brand. We still trust YAHOO!

5. Start cloud services as soon as possible.

6. Website bottom still has 2019.

7. Start listening to the feedbacks please lol.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I dont want chinese adv. to shown on home page.These are appearing since few days earlier this wasn't the case

I dont want chinese adv. to shown on home page.These are appearing since few days earlier this wasn't the case

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Update yahoo

I'm so sorry your website 😥 and your product are amazing but Google break up ur successful idea and product .. once up on time you're are best in industries but now time to change ur idea. Simple idea can enterir world.change your website ui first

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 102 103
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base