India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Date of Birth could't reset on yahoo setting edit browser.

when there user wanted to change his date of birth on his account edit bar there browser does not allows to edit his date of birth setting,

2377th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please, show poor people how they struggle

Showing poor people as to how they struggle will make Politicians think twice about the way money is spent.
    Poor people are also the backbone of Society doing odd jobs. The Elite rich depends on poor people

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please, stop showing indian celebrities for news purposes. They are are not news but craps. News is what matters to people with proper persp

Indian celebrity news creates more discord among ordinary people.
    They tend to imitate these celebrities and feel mentally ill if not able to imitate.
    Ordinary people don't have the resources and this news only makes matters worst

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please remove anti national articles from the feed

Please remove anti India propaganda from foreign news outlets - like the Guardian and BBC. Example: ‘Modi Taliban’ article from Guardian - really? These are foreign outlets who have no idea about the Indian ethos and keep writing trash without any consequences. Yahoo promoting it doesn’t put Yahoo on a good light.

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Some of your news items are fake and openly propagate hatred between communities.

Yahoo news India seems to run a lot of news from suspect sources that propagates hate between communities. I have noticed that much of it is fake as well and has no basis in the manistream media channels,. Just today I have read a news from Swarajya news that was fake. Are you taking money to run hate propaganda in India? You can be dragged to court for this and the publicity will be damaging. I have been a member of yahoo since 1996. If this goes on people like me will find other places to get my information.

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. when i receivedmail the time of mail was always differ form original time

when i received mail the time of mail was always differ form original time. Do not have any idea for that

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Y! Finance article "which family in the world worth a trillion" has w typo in sentence "

One trillion is equal to 100 billion, i dont think so.

Y! Finance article "which family in the world is worth a trillion" has aforesaid typo error.

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/which-family-is-worth-a-trillion-dollars-085237272.html

Thanks

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Post Religious/Mythological Facts other than Hinduism/Hindu Too

Hi, I can say that I am very much regular to Yahoo. I visit like hundred time daily and read articles/news.

Its quite usual to see every other day an article about Hindu Mythology and scripts.

I would like to remind that India is home to people practising and believing all kinds of religion.

So, kindly post articles, facts about other religions and Mythologies too so that we can learn something new and know about our fellow people.

Obviously editors, writers are not just concerned about Hinduism and Hindu.

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Misleading articles

Good day,
    Your article, Tribal Food, Lifestyle Behind Success? Telangana Villages Remain Untouched by Coronavirus is misleading and unscientific. In these hard time you are again promoting some super food which people will start following blindly and there will be mad rush to produce what is staple to others. There is nothing call super food as 99.9% will die before age 100.
    It is proven that virus immunity or anti-bodies can be produced only when our blood comes in contact with virus.
    Kindly avoid misleading and unscientific article.

Best regards

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Your opeinion polls are biased and some group has hijacked the purpose

You wanted to make meaningful of calling openions and polls to make your readers to know the trend. I think a group is bent upton making it meaning less and useless. So many do not cast their poll and just funnily see the results and go. I think some seriousness is needed to be amended.

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Opinion articles supporting and creating fake or false narratives

I am seeing a huge spike in opinion articles supporting ruling party propaganda & creating narrative which is made on fake or biased reporting or views. Yahoo news is now a platform which is showing less of news that follows journalistic ethos and becoming more of a mouthpiece supporting authoritarian/racist/fascist voices. Also, kindly cut back on the page 3 gossip nonsense. Please post more fact checked news of all the left, right or centric views but none of them that is pure bs.

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Cheap journalism

Only gossip and indirect reference to mock public. Who ever is your writer for this post ‘ Rohit Sharma Fans Bring Out the Bill Memes as Indian Cricketers Order Controversy for Lunch’ is a joker. This joker made reference ‘keyboard warriors’. This joker is not an editor or journalist but just a keyboard idiot.

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More India’s actual news

Hi , I want to see more India’s news , business , education , science but +96% of the news are on Bollywood and big boss.

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No coverage for protesting farmers

We are very surprised to see no coverage for World's largest protest happening right at New Delhi for the past month,where as news like abhishek bachans's 7th month old covid diagnosis etc. is still leading the trending now section that is very questionable. It makes us wonder if yahoo india is getting censored by the govt.to filter out the news . Please be and set an an example to be a true and unbiased media.

456th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Key Code versus Password

Madam/Sir
    I am receiving a message from I Have Been Pwend.
    I haven't used any password for long and Am using the Code Key.
    Now should I ignore the message?
    Thanks,

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. why are you not covering farmers protest in delhi against the new law for farmers ? yous are only intrested in bollywood stars life,

Yahoo.co.in talks always only about what is hapning in stars life.
    No humanity, do you know how many problems are facing farmers nowadays ? such a poor media, shame on you.

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Almost all articles in yahoo.in is about Bollywood and remaining about Cricket off-field gossip.

Bollywood articles are partial biased towards drugs peddler and lobbyist. Please hire or get the content from good honest journalists.

537th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base