India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 1)VIsit on Yahoo 2)Click on Mail 3)Click on Sing UP 4)Etnter Required Details. 5)Now ClickIssue: You have to enter the captha code for 2 tym

1)VIsit on Yahoo 2)Click on Mail 3)Click on Sing UP 4)Etnter Required Details. 5)Now Click.
    Issue: You have to enter the captha code for 2 tym.
    Still while you are entering the correct captha/ image code.
    Severiry:High
    Regards:
    Tarit
    QA
    ZI Systech

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not at all liking this new layout of Yahoo homepage

Please bring back the old layout of your homepage(with news strip). Please don't do unnecessary changes in the name of change. People get used to something and then you altogether change that thing.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make Sign Out Button Fix on yahoo mail.

Please make Sign Out Button Fix on yahoo mail.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo team.. There is a great stuggle going on in Sourthern India regarding 'Jallikatu', but there is no single article regading it.

People are fighting for their cultural heritage violation and no national media cares about it. This shows the true face of medias and it is disgusting. Sorry to say.

29th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Astrology ????

Where is the section ? I am sure it was generating some good traffic for you. Content team worries ??

38th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hi, why your main page always covers with ******* bollywood celebeity gossips, does it most needful ?

Hi, why your most of main page always covers with ******* Bollywood celebrity gossips, does it most needful ? why dont you fill the main page with articles related to overcome child labour, women's abuse & harassment.
    Social awareness on current politics, Science & Technology, especially Indian Tourism (we have great places to visit) & Foreign Embassy etc.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I love the slideshow of articles as earlier. Don't like the new look.

I love the slideshow of articles as earlier. Don't like the new look.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Roll back to previous UI

Please roll back to previous UI. This does not give that feeling. I was using yahoo only because of previous unique look.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The New page is not good, it does not give an option to scroll through all the news . Change the page back to how it was previously

The New page is not good, it does not give an option to scroll through all the news . Change the page back to how it was previously

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. yahoo earlier design was so good, but now i don't why yahoo is change design again and again and i m really unhappy with new look of yahoo

earlier design was much better then now.. even yahoomail functions earlier was much attractive and pleasant look but now its totally changed and not happy about it.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dear

Dear Yahoo Team, Why cant u cover there on going issue oh Portest against PETA We are also Indian thiz is also a hot news. why the national media are like thiz.....
    By tamizhan

65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. yahoo messenger

Please re-start yahoo messenger again

74th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. the videos are not playing onle the ADs are playing ... please resolve this and the new intrface is not looking good

the videos are not playing onle the ADs are playing ... please resolve this and the new intrface is not looking good

74th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New page layout is really bad, we missed the old one.

It difficult to read the news feeds on this new layout. I m the regular reader of your news feeds from past many years and i miss the older format because that was very understandable

80th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve your video player to user friendly.

Hi, Please improve your video player to user friendly. It is the worst web video player ever seen. Buffering tech is worst ever developed. The buffering starts once again if we switch to certain time in the player. Really bad.

80th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi! Sir I have a problem related to mail when I clicked on any mail every time need to click on show image please provide me an option to do

Hi! Sir I have a problem related to mail when I clicked on any mail every time need to click on show image please provide me an option to set this permanently

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. From - Ur & My Friend ( Ur & Our Family's Good Thinker ) To - Chairman ( Ur & My Best Friend ) Subjects - I & My friend saw Below

From - Ur & My Friend ( Ur & Our Family's Good Thinker )

To - Chairman ( Ur & My Best Friend )

Subjects - I & My friend saw Below all in Reality due to Ur,Our & Our friend's support !

Respected Sir,
    Because of Us, Daruwala got Contracts & more than 10 % Annual Profit share by Our company for working as a 100 % Idea Partner for Us !

Because of Us, Daruwala got different Country's Tourr, Big home, Vehicles ( including "super luxurious & sports cars & bikes, motor homes, yarts"), Adventure sports ( Air,…

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. NEWS IN TELUGU LANGUAGE

I WANT READ NEWS OR ARTICLE ON YAHOO TO BE READ IN MY LOCAL LANGUAGE OF TELUGU. CAN YOU GIVE A OPTION TO CHOOSE TELUGU LANGUAGE?

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base