India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 34th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wrong Hyper link applied to an Article at yahoo india Home page

URL: https://in.yahoo.com/?p=us

Bug Description: Wrong Hyper link applied to an Article at yahoo India Home page

Article Title: 5 super drinks that boost your memory
    Tab number 6 in Article topics Slider view

Assigned URL: https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/different-types-mutual-funds-explained-055017918.html

Solution: Apply correct hyperlink of this article.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Astrology ????

Where is the section ? I am sure it was generating some good traffic for you. Content team worries ??

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/astrology/sagittarius/...... This page is not opening

in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/astrology/sagittarius/...... This page is not opening

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why Astrology page is not having link? When can it activated?

Why Astrology page is not having link? When can activated?

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo Should Ban Sm

There is a guy with name Sm who goes on abusing people on internet. Specially Indian Women. Yahoo should ban this person from writing any comments on yahoo posts. Just check the Yahoo Indian site that has his abusive comments in almost every article.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please don't post vulgar photos of male or female in you front page of Yahoo Headlines. You can do your bit to this society by not posting .

Please don't post vulgar photos of male or female in you front page of Yahoo Headlines. You can do your bit to this society by not posting such photos right in the front page. You know about the bad news better than us. Like , Murder, ** assault etc...

When you post photos of male or female with very less clothes or very tight clothes right in the page which just flashes when we open the yahoo headlines when we are with our colleagues, it is quite embarrassing.
    And one more dis advantage is that, when kids with easy internet…

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. From 2 weeks I am facing lot of problem with yahoo mail.I can login in my account but can't open mail.My mail id is shreshth_amt@yahoo.co.in

From 2 weeks I am facing lot of problem with yahoo mail.I can login in my account but can't open mail.My mail id is shreshth_amt@yahoo.co.in

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Horrible mail service

I Must say that your mails services sucks high time.... am a yahoo user for a long period. most of my important mails and data are stored in this mail. I am unable to open them read them or download the attachement. i feel like cheated. resolve this some how

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please try to avoid posting Sensual, Weird pictures on homepage sliders.

For Yahoo users like me, our day starts with yahoo mail, and now it became a part of our daily retinue, so we like to see good things on homepage rather watching a sensual or weird pictures in the morning. or just attention grabbing things. Please keep it nice and gentle so we can use yahoo site at anywhere without any hesitation.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i'm using ymail. In past some months, its work too bad...all options(like inbox,delete, et) in mail does not work even reload that page

i'm using ymail. In past some months, its work too bad... all options (like inbox,delete, etc) in mail does not work even reload that page. i bored to use ymail because all my contacts in yahoo mail. please clear this problem.

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I see that there is yahoo in all South Indian languages except TELUGU.... and I want to know what's wrong with that language

Telugu is one of the ancient and at same time improvised language of south india...and it is called " Italian of the east "....and I see that yahoo has not given any importance (I don't know whether you respect it or not) to our language....

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. please change the page dnt like it

please change the page dnt like it

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The New page is not good, it does not give an option to scroll through all the news . Change the page back to how it was previously

The New page is not good, it does not give an option to scroll through all the news . Change the page back to how it was previously

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Roll back to previous UI

Please roll back to previous UI. This does not give that feeling. I was using yahoo only because of previous unique look.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I love the slideshow of articles as earlier. Don't like the new look.

I love the slideshow of articles as earlier. Don't like the new look.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. MY MAILBOX NOT OPEN

MY YAHOO MAIL ACCOUNT IS OPEN BUT MY MAILS ARE NOT OPEN.INBOX SHOWING SOMETHING WENT WRONG . PLEASE HELP ME TO OPEN MY MAILS

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base