India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Hi, why your main page always covers with ******* bollywood celebeity gossips, does it most needful ?

Hi, why your most of main page always covers with ******* Bollywood celebrity gossips, does it most needful ? why dont you fill the main page with articles related to overcome child labour, women's abuse & harassment.
    Social awareness on current politics, Science & Technology, especially Indian Tourism (we have great places to visit) & Foreign Embassy etc.

46th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dear sir,, first stop giving extra mileage,, ads of the celibrities, their personal life,,, etc, we people does ot have time to look as well

Stop the ads of the film actros, celebrities personal life,, their,, families story etc,, then quality improve,, as Yahoo now totally irritating by celebrities, photos,, cricketers,, etc,, like Aishwarya rai,, salma khan,, etc, even criminals,,,, comes online,, As people does not have time to look their personal life,,, who is bothered about aishwayya rai, salman khan,, dirty crickets, ,, etc, who have dont nothing to society,,, simply minting money,,, except that they have not done any thing,, Hence Yahoo must stop,,, as alredy people fedup with this,,, in front page of yahoo,, ban first all such articles,,,

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. yahoomail is down, Pls. rectify ,, Unable to reach at yahoomail

Pls. rectify the issue, u can login through yahoo.com but cannot reach at yahoomail

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop displaying the "Faking News" website headlines,

This FAKING NEWS headlines are really irritating the way it's presented amongst the other serious news succeeds in misleading the news browsing reader in to clicking it thinking he's come across some true reporting only to be mocked by the faking website.
    Yahoo should display such silly headline under a separate section.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. your mail sever very slow

Your mail sever seems to be having problem for the last few days as it takes ages to open mails. Please have a look and fix the issue asap.

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. classicmail

set classic mail

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. STOP showing video advertising on the Email Login page ! Much annoying and irritating. It also takes lot of time to load.

DO NOT display video ads on login page. Seriously guys. I have been using Yahoo! mail since long ago. Do not make me switch to Gmail as all my friends did.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. **** slow and make system FREEZE

Yahoo servers are **** slow from last 1-2 months.

IMPORTANT:

whenever i open my yahoo account, it just make my laptop freeze for 2-3 minutes. freeze means FREEZE, nothing works, no mouse click, no keyboard click, nothing works until it make my system works again.

1. just showing processing but no mail opened after clicking on folder name.

2. if i click on a folder and before opening it, i click on some other folder name, then it shows mails from previous folder in the second time clicked folder.

worst experience with yahoo till now.

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When i open my mail's file its appair----We’re sorry, but there appears to be a problem loading the email "jitendra, 1 Job Inside".

When i open my mail's file its appair----We’re sorry, but there appears to be a problem loading the email "jitendra, 1 Job Inside".

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. In 'sent mail' Yahoo needs to show nam of person to whom it is sent - not "me"

Yahoo needs to change the format of 'sent mail' to show name of the recipient to whom email is sent not the words "me"

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. mails cant able to access please resolve it its very urgent

please resolve mail cant able to access it shows like the page error and nothing is there

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. certificate error

certificate error

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. yahoo earlier design was so good, but now i don't why yahoo is change design again and again and i m really unhappy with new look of yahoo

earlier design was much better then now.. even yahoomail functions earlier was much attractive and pleasant look but now its totally changed and not happy about it.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yahoo mail Old look is very good & understanding , But New is confused copy of gmail,This method is confused Very bad ,

I send FWD Of mail but this time seeing Many sended mails list ,this is very bad & confused.what is i FWD mail i send to .seeing many buttons seeing send send mails End line.
    Important : Please Seeing Only one mail FWD Time.

Gmail is use durty confused method & you made Gmails Copy.

Thanks,
    FM Radio Broadcast team.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. the videos are not playing onle the ADs are playing ... please resolve this and the new intrface is not looking good

the videos are not playing onle the ADs are playing ... please resolve this and the new intrface is not looking good

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Old mail box was good. New format is not good. Plz update previous version.

Old mail box was good. New format is not good. Plz update previous version.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My Instagram account is linked with my yahoo email address but I’m not receiving any mails from Instagram. Please help out. It’s urgent.

My Instagram account is linked with my yahoo email address but I’m not receiving any mails from Instagram. Please help out. It’s urgent.

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base