Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Annoying.

In the mail, you are putting advertisement on the top right corner. I am not able to sign out. WHen I move my cursor on the name, it drops down. But the advertisement hides the sign out link and prevents me to sign out. If one ad is closed another one pops up.

Its really annoying. Put the ad somewhere down

45th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tanmoy Sanyal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ha ha ha I was just thinking of complaining about ads flooding into my two ids, I saw that you guys are shouting in the desert. nobody is hearing you. No comments by yahoo in the entire forum.

• Prakhar Ch. Dasgupta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being a software tester, I must suggest testers and developers of Yahoo to test and fix the bugs of all those sections or modules where visitors visit or hit daily.

• Prakhar Ch. Dasgupta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also faced this problem several times. Specially, if I keep opened my inbox for more than 15 minutes. It's really irritating.

Yahoo personnel should take care of it immediately.

• Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You are absolutely right. It is so irritating,when you cannot log out. Only Yahoo gives all such types of nonsense. Just compare with G Mail. How professional and feature rich it is. I think,Yahoo does not have creative people in their team. At least there should be some one to go trough the problems faced by the users and suggest remedy. Really disgusting.

Feedback and Knowledge Base