India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. There is a spelling mistake in airport, its spelled as aiport in the post spotted : Aryan and suhana khan in the aiport

There is a spelling mistake in airport, its spelled as aiport in the post spotted : Aryan and suhana khan in the aiport

512th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ******** guys i can not access my mail ... whats the **** is going on

i cant access my mail guys.
    i am facing this issue being passed two day.
    what the **** is going on.
    any one help me out please .
    seriously it is ridiculous.....

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Nagarjuna's father is Akkineni Nageswara Rao, not Edida Nageswara Rao.

Nagarjuna's father is Akineni Nageswara Rao, not Edida Nageswara Rao. Immediately correct it: https://in.movies.yahoo.com/post/130552092369

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hello Sir: Nagarjuna’s Father Producer Edida Nageswara Rao Passes Away.Nagarjuna's Faher is Akineni Nageswara Rao passed away 1 year back

Hello Sir: Nagarjuna’s Father Producer Edida Nageswara Rao Passes Away.Nagarjuna's Faher is Akineni Nageswara Rao passed away 1 year back

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Has Yahoo run out of news??? Since the last two days I see the same contents!!!!!

Has Yahoo run out of news??? Since the last two days I see the same contents!!!!!

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo search is not working with Vodafone India network

Yahoo search is not working with Vodafone India network...search query not responding

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hi, Wrong link for the topic Vada pav vs Burger! 10 desi dishes that beat global delicacies

Hi, The link for the topic Vada pav vs Burger! 10 desi dishes that beat global delicacies opens up the page "https://in.news.yahoo.com/namo-chants-rally-leave-nitish-000000583.html" .

Please check..!! Not expected from Yahoo!!

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Dont mix faking news along with Other news

Dont mix faking news along with Other news

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 9 goals in 5 mins or 5 goals in 9 mins

Bayern substitute Robert Lewandowski. It should be '5 goals in 9 mins', not '9 goals in 5 mins'. YAHOO News!!

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Html elements displayed

“Shower. Dinner. Rum. Party. Drunk. Sleep.”,in this section html elements are displayed .Please correct it.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can you reduce Headlines and Photo-Features containing material to satisfy the prurient tastes of the the few!?

Can you reduce Headlines and Photo-Features containing material to satisfy the prurient tastes of the the few!?

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. yahoo main page images are not loading and just headlines are there.

yahoo main page images are not loading and just headlines are there...I am on high speed broadband and tried the same on firefox and chrome

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Do not re-re-publish the articles like "Dear Smriti Irani, stop giving my money to IITians" which are biased and have incorrect data.

Freedom of expression must not lead to biased, logically incorrect and hurtful articles. Do not re-re-publish the articles like "Dear Smriti Irani, stop giving my money to IITians" which are biased and have incorrect data. Similarly something against the nation, community, religion and in favour of perversion should not be allowed or atleast be edited properly.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We can't search anything on Yahoo search engine.

We can't search anything on Yahoo search engine.we have tried same with multiple networks.So network is not issue.because same is accessible with other search engine.

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Words without spaces shows different meanings

check the article "Modi’s trips and their developmental agenda" so many content mistakes like absent of space between two words as

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Extra A added in Khan..."Spotted: Malaika Arora Khana and Arbaaz Khana"

Extra A added in Khan..."Spotted: Malaika Arora Khana and Arbaaz Khana"

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. get your spelling right!!!

you have the Movie Name Wrong - It is Dilwale.
    This stupid mistake is in home page. How stupid can this be.

are you international or just local domestic street company. can you afford to have such silly mistakes ?

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base