India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. White semi-transparent strip on photos is a bad feature. Blocks the substantial amount of image.

White semi-transparent strip on photos is a bad feature. Blocks the substantial amount of image.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This yahoo version is not user friendly as compare to previous yahoo version

This yahoo version is not user friendly as compare to previous yahoo version

450th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The Current version of home page doesn't give clarity. Older version is Super. All the information is not well alligned

Basically it's not an idea. Just yourself compare the old home page and current one. Now the news are posted everywhere. It's not well structured. In the name of new and current trend home page you are spoiling your brand. There is no proper visibility of news.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ur friend is calling +919421009739 to keky for dinner,long drive,fun,film,tour by useing ur name9373770136 by placing him on bpo job on ur

From - Ur & My Friend ( Ur & Our Family's Good Thinker )

To - Chairman ( Ur & My Best Friend )

Subjects - I & My friend saw Below all in Reality due to Ur,Our & Our friend's support !

Respected Sir,
    Because of Us, Daruwala got Contracts & more than 10 % Annual Profit share by Our company for working as a 100 % Idea Partner for Us !

Because of Us, Daruwala got different Country's Tourr, Big home, Vehicles ( including "super luxurious & sports cars & bikes, motor homes, yarts"), Adventure sports ( Air,…

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Loosing interest in yahoo.com due to new design.. Not attractive. Sorry

Loosing interest in yahoo.com due to new design.. Not attractive. Sorry

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. save last logout url

In Yahoomail , save the last logout url so that next time when i login i am in the page from where i logged out last time.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. too much information in single page, semi transparent images and the look and feel - feeling not to go to yahoo again

too much information in single page, semi transparent images and the look and feel - feeling not to go to yahoo again

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi, I have wonderful idea for yahoo

hi, i have wonderful idea for yahoo,as you know Google provide google+ service for the users with gmail can send friend request and chat with each other,what if yahoo also make service that yahoo mail users can send request and chat with each other!!

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please change the current Yahoo theam, It is not looking good from the previous one

The look and feel of Yahoo is not looking very cool and nice from the previous one,The information shown in yahoo search engine not in well mannered....

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Font style, spacing and color are not appealing. And Its hard to differentiate sections.

UI needs fine tune. Fonts makes distracting the reader, Option to change theme needed.

450th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New yahoo design not as corporate standard

New yahoo design not as corporate standard . too much boring and purpul color DIG INTO eyes. i Don't know how top management agree on this design

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. what the **** your site is doing?? i am not able to receive any of my emails... go in the **** with your site..you all are just cheating !!

hat the **** your site is doing?? i am not able to receive any of my emails... go in the **** with your site..you all are just cheating !!

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change is always welcome, Layout is indeed good , its just styling wrt font , its bit odd or not eye capturing. Hope der ll b some change

As I said, this seems to be a look a like version that Yahoo.com for US. Layout seems to be fine, descriptive, Its style with which problem is der. Bordering and font size seems to be culprit. Hope ll be improved soon.

450th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The old version of yahoo it was better. Current version is very disappointed. i dont like so better back to old version.

The old version of yahoo it was better. Current version is very disappointed. i dont like so better back to old version.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. weather location

auto detection of location in weather is wrong. so don't make it compulsory, to see the wrong location. please give me option to change it

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This is WORST designed home page in context to mostly all paramters including design, fonts selection, way of placing news and articles.

This is WORST designed home page in context to mostly all parameters including design, fonts selection, way of placing news and articles.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The new version of yahoo is just way too irritating!!!

Just shift back to old version which is lot more simple and much user friendly.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Not an appealing design. Not good for eyes:) Needs improvement in UI design. Need good designers.

Not an appealing design. Not good for eyes:) Needs improvement in UI design. Need good designers.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The current version of yahoo homepage is looking very cheap. Not at all a standard of yahoo which is viewed by vast audience on daily basis.

The current version of yahoo homepage is looking very cheap. Not at all a standard of yahoo which is viewed by vast audience on daily basis.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base