India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Home

I think increases home page slider size.also change color combination.

450th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please do not keep adjacent the Send button and the Attachment Button. Highly inconvenient. Keep them way apart. Thanks

Please do not keep adjacent the Send button and the Attachment Button. Its very likely that you accidently press the send button instead of the attachment button because they are so near. Its highly inconvenient. You mention about the attachment in the email but then send the email without them. Please put them apart. Put some font button or editing button near Send so that user can correct its mistake. Thanks.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sensex and Gold prices (in INR) expected on front page

Sensex and Gold prices (in INR) expected on front page

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New home page is not so attractive it is looking to lengthy and dull. News are too lengthy without language options.

Yahoo should keep in mind his earlier home page. All modification should done within the premises of their old home page. So that yahoo sole should live.

450th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The color scheme of new version is not good rather harsh on eyes. Change to earlier one

The color scheme of new version is not good rather harsh on eyes. Change to earlier one

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Image not visible fully

Since the text of the image appears below each image as we move the cursor, the image is only partially visible. We are unable to view the entire image in this option.

The text should be made visible below the image and NOT over it.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sir, Please take a path breaking journey by banishing ALL bad news from the front page...no politics,no crime,no rapes and murders.

Please take a path breaking journey by banishing ALL bad news from the front page...no politics,no crime,no rapes and murders.Front page to carry only success stories,people doing a good turn for others,
    TV programme Lakhon mein Ek,Satya Mew Jayate etc become popular for these reasons.
    Best wishes to new venture
    jpb 26/2

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Home page is not good enough to catch attention!!!

Hi,

I really appreciate your effort on designing new home page. However, according to me it can be better. The color you have used is really distracting the original content.

I really do not feel to read news in yahoo page as the site is giving me a negative impression.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Home page is not good enough to catch attention!!!

Hi,

I really appreciate your effort on designing new home page. However, according to me it can be better. The color you have used is really distracting the original content.

I really do not feel to read news in yahoo page as the site is giving me a negative impression.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Any way to use the last version of homepage. This one is horrible

provide us the option of using the last homepage

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. worst page

i like the old format

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stupidity at its BEST.

most disastrous change in recent times. where everyone change for better yahoo! choose to downgrade themselves. the new page is so cluttered, looks like website on '90s.... such an eye-sore.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fine. Looks simpler and great.

Why can't we have mail ids ending in yahoo.in instead of the previous yahoo.co.in and yahoo.com.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pl. include the Bookmarks feature in Yahoo toolbar. Thanks.

Yahoo has removed the Bookmarks feature from the Toolbar since August 2016. For those who have stored hundreds of bookmarks, this is very frustrating. Kindly reinstate the Bookmarks feature so that users can access their Bookmarks once again. Thanks

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base