India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. New page layout is really bad, we missed the old one.

It difficult to read the news feeds on this new layout. I m the regular reader of your news feeds from past many years and i miss the older format because that was very understandable

80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. older UI was much better.

older UI was much better.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yahoo team.. There is a great stuggle going on in Sourthern India regarding 'Jallikatu', but there is no single article regading it.

People are fighting for their cultural heritage violation and no national media cares about it. This shows the true face of medias and it is disgusting. Sorry to say.

29th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. change needed

I would like to suggest you guys something that can increase your company's revenue.
    Please provide two version of your search engine
    1.The current .
    2.Only with search engine bar and some navigation links.
    What do you say?

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Learn from other mail service providers

If a person is not able to access his mail box due to your technical issue then it useless to be here. Its most frequent occur only on yahoo mail. Better you learn from other mail service provider to shut your business, if you cann't provide service.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. it has become very worst to the core to open the mail after sign in the user id below password should appear it will be user friendly

not able to open after user id the password should in the down every time after sign in again go to next to type password is hectic and time consuming process

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. scroll tab for news with multiple photographs and corresponding description, does not resume to the begining

when we access the description of the news article with multiple photographs, on clicking the next photograph the scroll for description does not resume to the beginning. Instead it halts to the same pace as it was left in the previously accessed.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Promotion of youth's achievements

Sir, Today Yahoo is playing a vital role in communication, personal growth and everything. Actually YAHOO brings into its page, almost all arenas of human interests and interference's like current affairs, art, culture, politics, science and technology, sports, about saving our mother earth from dying, theories that reformed and revolutionized the course of human history, merits and demerits of a vast number of ideologies and notions prevailing in society, challenges, fears and frustrations of the modern man, major events in history, days having special importance, festivals and a lot more.
    Sometimes I can also see that YAHOO is uplifting the…

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. a bug

Dear Team, I noticed a bug in yahoo homepage with new version of mail page. please check it. Thanks

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dear

Dear Yahoo Team, Why cant u cover there on going issue oh Portest against PETA We are also Indian thiz is also a hot news. why the national media are like thiz.....
    By tamizhan

65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Is this a spam ???

Hi raju_iyer01@yahoo.com ,

we recently received a request from you to Disable your Email Account and the process has started by our Ymail Team,

Please give us 24hours to close your Email Account.

To cancel this request, click http;//cancel.yahoo.mail.co/request&

All files on your Email including (Inbox, Sent, Spam, Trash) will be deleted
    and access to your Email address will be Denied if you ignore this Alert.

Regards,
    Yahoo!

Replies sent to this email address cannot be answered.
    Reply Reply to All Forward More

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why demanding every time security key while login mail on desktop

Do not ask security key confirmation every time while login mail.
    I have this problem since 3 days , after getting key on mobile I have to put on desktop login then after 4/5 minute i can get login what rubbish system developed?

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mail is very very slow please update Yahoo!

Worst mail... really bad compared to Gmail.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. hi Attachment option should be implement on same page (Post Idea)

Should have attachment option to attached any image or files
    for Posting idea.
    Like same which i am writing i am not able to see any attachment option where i can attached a image (Bug)which found on yahoo page

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. scroll down bar in mail site is horrible.Kindly change the design

They way you have designed your scroll down bar in mail site is horrible.Kindly change the design. Make a clear bar to scroll down

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. yahoo mail themes

i use yahoo mail last 6 years i have no any problem in working mail. but i think please make news themes for yahoo mail to interest more & more yahoo users.yahoo tems best of luck. for working new ideas & sorry for any wrong word use in this idea

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. hi sir can you make another webpage for yahoo search text box only like google yahoo is superb but it takes so much time i want quick search

you are wasting your time over uploading current information and bla bla we know what we want

just help us by make your super search engine more super for access all world information which we want in a second.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dear Sir, If you wish to beat google in the market then you must make drastic changes to your yahoo mail account feature. 1. you must make

Dear sir,

Greetings,
    I am offering here a few things that can be ultra useful to beat google. you have to take drastic steps to defeat google in this competitive world. giving more space to its users is not enough.you must offer monetary gain to its lucky users.

1. first thing first, your website looks horribly cluttered. It must have neat and clean look to it with limited links interlinked with other links to it. That is how your advertisers would be more happy to have visible space. Some amount of money YAHOO makes from its advertisers must be offered…

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. News content date incorrect listed

Came across a new about 5.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lakshadweep Islands but the content date was listed incorrect(listed as 13 Oct Wednesday instead of 12 Oct) so would suggest to change it to avoid confusion.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/5-3-magnitude-earthquake-hits-023948127.html

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base