India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. a bug

Dear Team, I noticed a bug in yahoo homepage with new version of mail page. please check it. Thanks

514th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dear

Dear Yahoo Team, Why cant u cover there on going issue oh Portest against PETA We are also Indian thiz is also a hot news. why the national media are like thiz.....
    By tamizhan

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Is this a spam ???

Hi raju_iyer01@yahoo.com ,

we recently received a request from you to Disable your Email Account and the process has started by our Ymail Team,

Please give us 24hours to close your Email Account.

To cancel this request, click http;//cancel.yahoo.mail.co/request&

All files on your Email including (Inbox, Sent, Spam, Trash) will be deleted
    and access to your Email address will be Denied if you ignore this Alert.

Regards,
    Yahoo!

Replies sent to this email address cannot be answered.
    Reply Reply to All Forward More

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why demanding every time security key while login mail on desktop

Do not ask security key confirmation every time while login mail.
    I have this problem since 3 days , after getting key on mobile I have to put on desktop login then after 4/5 minute i can get login what rubbish system developed?

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mail is very very slow please update Yahoo!

Worst mail... really bad compared to Gmail.

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. hi Attachment option should be implement on same page (Post Idea)

Should have attachment option to attached any image or files
    for Posting idea.
    Like same which i am writing i am not able to see any attachment option where i can attached a image (Bug)which found on yahoo page

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. scroll down bar in mail site is horrible.Kindly change the design

They way you have designed your scroll down bar in mail site is horrible.Kindly change the design. Make a clear bar to scroll down

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. yahoo mail themes

i use yahoo mail last 6 years i have no any problem in working mail. but i think please make news themes for yahoo mail to interest more & more yahoo users.yahoo tems best of luck. for working new ideas & sorry for any wrong word use in this idea

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. hi sir can you make another webpage for yahoo search text box only like google yahoo is superb but it takes so much time i want quick search

you are wasting your time over uploading current information and bla bla we know what we want

just help us by make your super search engine more super for access all world information which we want in a second.

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dear Sir, If you wish to beat google in the market then you must make drastic changes to your yahoo mail account feature. 1. you must make

Dear sir,

Greetings,
    I am offering here a few things that can be ultra useful to beat google. you have to take drastic steps to defeat google in this competitive world. giving more space to its users is not enough.you must offer monetary gain to its lucky users.

1. first thing first, your website looks horribly cluttered. It must have neat and clean look to it with limited links interlinked with other links to it. That is how your advertisers would be more happy to have visible space. Some amount of money YAHOO makes from its advertisers must be offered to…
    135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. News content date incorrect listed

Came across a new about 5.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lakshadweep Islands but the content date was listed incorrect(listed as 13 Oct Wednesday instead of 12 Oct) so would suggest to change it to avoid confusion.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/5-3-magnitude-earthquake-hits-023948127.html

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Problem with the login

When I try to login with wrong names or format it gives the error message but if I only type '!!!!!!!!!!!' and try to pass the email page and it lets me to pass to password page which is wrong.

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You need to do a lot for improvement.

Everytime i choose a number of mails and delete them, the pop up message says that they are deleted, but not getting deleted. Soon they will come inserted in between. Why is it happening? It really irritates, due to which i stopped viewing mails itself. But, unfortunately one of my mail contact whom i am following for official reasons, and the mails gets accumulated and not followed up as there are unwanted mails piling up.

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I just updated Security settings in my email account as recommended by Yahoo but I am facing issues opening attachments.How can I undo that

I just updated Security settings in my email account as recommended by Yahoo but I am facing issues opening attachments.How can I undo that ? Please advise

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please Re introduce Yahoo Messenger as it use to be .right now there is no perfect match to replace yahoo messenger

Please Re introduce Yahoo Messenger as it use to be .right now there is no perfect match to replace yahoo messenge

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Is this appropriate to show such reports on a responsible site l

https://in.news.yahoo.com/shocking-video-shows-isis-hanging-115859432.html:

Not done please be responsible enough to check the sources and the impact of such stories what kind of responsible social journalism this is Pathetic

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Reduce Yahoo Home Page Data for Fast loading or Organised your all services

hi,

I am sachin Chaurasia using Yahoo since 2003. i want to suggest you regarding your home page.

If it is possible to reduce all type ads on your home page. becasue it is not usefull for everyone. i want to suggest suggest you home page provide menu of all your service like News, whether, movies, astrology etc and provide login menu for mail in bold and wide are for your all services.

Some time when i am open http://www.yahoo.com/ it takes so much time to upload whole content of your home page or these all contents are not use…

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hello! Yahoo!

This "Feedback" tab should be right on top, where it is seen easily! Not lost in the depths of the page at the bottom. How can you improve anything, if the viewers are unable to make suggestions easily?

The news panel pictures are covered by the attached text at the lower half! Pls let us view the whole picture. Or pls show the full picture when it is clicked on.
    Secondly, I am unable to delete the auto filled in user names' list, on the sign in page. Pls enable to delete the wrong filled names.

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How to Make Money From Home - Ways to Earn Money - Woman's Day http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com

Auto SMS System The most powerful mobile marketing software in the world! http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com

how to make $3500 per a day with Binary Option Robot 100% Automated Trading Software.. DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE http://ke90.webstarts.com

Google ****** 3.0. has shook up affiliate marketing again! This is for anyone looking to actually earn a real income online with his unique system. http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com/googlesniper.html

auto poster, facebook group, facebook group auto poster, facebook poster, auto post facebook, facebook group poster, schedule facebook posts, post for facebook, auto post, post to facebook, post on facebook, autopost, auto facebook, http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com/autofacebookgroups.html

Unlimited free Paypal money on your…

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. do needful to see the each item of news strip full page one by one.

when cursor is kept on pic,it has to become full page news and continue one by one until clicked on side of the strip.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base