India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Problem with the login

When I try to login with wrong names or format it gives the error message but if I only type '!!!!!!!!!!!' and try to pass the email page and it lets me to pass to password page which is wrong.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You need to do a lot for improvement.

Everytime i choose a number of mails and delete them, the pop up message says that they are deleted, but not getting deleted. Soon they will come inserted in between. Why is it happening? It really irritates, due to which i stopped viewing mails itself. But, unfortunately one of my mail contact whom i am following for official reasons, and the mails gets accumulated and not followed up as there are unwanted mails piling up.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I just updated Security settings in my email account as recommended by Yahoo but I am facing issues opening attachments.How can I undo that

I just updated Security settings in my email account as recommended by Yahoo but I am facing issues opening attachments.How can I undo that ? Please advise

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please Re introduce Yahoo Messenger as it use to be .right now there is no perfect match to replace yahoo messenger

Please Re introduce Yahoo Messenger as it use to be .right now there is no perfect match to replace yahoo messenge

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Is this appropriate to show such reports on a responsible site l

https://in.news.yahoo.com/shocking-video-shows-isis-hanging-115859432.html:

Not done please be responsible enough to check the sources and the impact of such stories what kind of responsible social journalism this is Pathetic

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Reduce Yahoo Home Page Data for Fast loading or Organised your all services

hi,
    I am sachin Chaurasia using Yahoo since 2003. i want to suggest you regarding your home page.

If it is possible to reduce all type ads on your home page. becasue it is not usefull for everyone. i want to suggest suggest you home page provide menu of all your service like News, whether, movies, astrology etc and provide login menu for mail in bold and wide are for your all services.

Some time when i am open http://www.yahoo.com/ it takes so much time to upload whole content of your home page or these all contents are not use…

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hello! Yahoo!

This "Feedback" tab should be right on top, where it is seen easily! Not lost in the depths of the page at the bottom. How can you improve anything, if the viewers are unable to make suggestions easily?
    The news panel pictures are covered by the attached text at the lower half! Pls let us view the whole picture. Or pls show the full picture when it is clicked on.
    Secondly, I am unable to delete the auto filled in user names' list, on the sign in page. Pls enable to delete the wrong filled names.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to Make Money From Home - Ways to Earn Money - Woman's Day http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com

Auto SMS System The most powerful mobile marketing software in the world! http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com

how to make $3500 per a day with Binary Option Robot 100% Automated Trading Software.. DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE http://ke90.webstarts.com

Google ****** 3.0. has shook up affiliate marketing again! This is for anyone looking to actually earn a real income online with his unique system. http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com/googlesniper.html

auto poster, facebook group, facebook group auto poster, facebook poster, auto post facebook, facebook group poster, schedule facebook posts, post for facebook, auto post, post to facebook, post on facebook, autopost, auto facebook, http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com/autofacebookgroups.html

Unlimited free Paypal money on your…

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. do needful to see the each item of news strip full page one by one.

when cursor is kept on pic,it has to become full page news and continue one by one until clicked on side of the strip.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My request to yahoo.com currently 3 different email IDs at a time can be sent to the email, yahoo.com increased it to 10 different email I

My request to yahoo.com currently 3 different email IDs at a time can be sent to the email, yahoo.com increased it to 10 different email IDs in a one-time must arrange to send thereby saving the time of the user's .

-Thanks -

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. pl make seeing news picss to become full and go back.this way ur format will remain as it is also.Pl implement immediately to make all your

pl make seeing news picss to become full and go back.this way ur format will remain as it is also.Pl implement immediately to make all your users very happy too.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. today i first time visit yahoo you guys are awesome just need to upgrade with time and yes please ad for yahoo coz yahoo is vanishing

today i first time visit yahoo you guys are awesome just need to upgrade with time and yes please ad for yahoo coz yahoo is vanishing

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why don't you do a story on India's online shopping experience. I don't think it's so great, lots of scams happening.

Buyer beware! Online shopping fraud, customers are getting screwed by sellers and companies like Amazorn, Flipkart are doing little to protect the consumer!

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Difficulty in changing of profile picture of Yahoo mail

It seems too difficult in changing of profile picture of Yahoo mail. I request the team of Yahoo kindly look into the matter and make it simple and inform the process. with regards.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 46th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The colour combination and font on home screen not upto the expectation.

If change color combination in home screen to bright and give pleasant to the eyes may be work excellent.the old type hyperlink and font are really boring.Also reduce the content in the home screen helps readability.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Astrology ????

Where is the section ? I am sure it was generating some good traffic for you. Content team worries ??

38th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. kind favor to "share an email" amongst people

Sharing an important email amongst people for good purpose (rich purpose)
    Step1. Select Desired Email from Inbox,
    Step2. Select Open Email from Inbox,
    Step3. Click on "Share Button" (Near to Move Button.)
    That's it.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. kind favor to "share an email" amongst group

Sharing an important email amongst my group for good purpose (rich purpose)
    Step1. Select Desired Email from Inbox,
    Step2. Select Open Email from Inbox,
    Step3. Click on "Share Button" (Near to Move Button.)
    That's it.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base