India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Where is the option for reading ones past comments posted on various topics

I really miss the option of reading my own comments and responses which made during past years.

511th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New stories aren't loading.

Actually there is some problem in swiping the stories for next one, the button 'next' isn't working and doesn't load new stories on the homepage. Please fix it immidiately. Or bring back the old one.

511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I am unable to open link on homepage that is bollywood's favourite shooting spots. I think there is some bug in it.

I am unable to open link on homepage that is bollywood's favourite shooting spots. I think there is some bug in it.

511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo India- There was no new updates or news..You’ve got to get employees to feel that they own the place, not just work there..

One way to inspire that feeling is to have each member of a team become familiar with what other team members are doing, allowing them to bring their ideas for improvement to the table and have input in the whole process. If the roles are not too specialized, have your people rotate responsibilities from time to time.

511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo Home page load very slow, make page load fast even in slow internet.

Yahoo Home page load very slow, make page load fast even in slow internet.

511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can you change the flash news to be more political?

I would like to suggest that if you can include more indian news at your Indian site, it will be great. Further a world clock will be great.

511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. upgrade Search List view- it looks like boring ,out Dated and Not User Attractive

upgrade Search List view- it looks like boring ,out Dated and Not User Attractive. thats why User Not Interested to use your search engine......................!!!!!

511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make each news pic become full page when u point cursor on it.This is easiest and best to see as it is now.

Make each news pic become full page when u point cursor on it.This is easiest and best to see as it is now.

511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hi, why your main page always covers with ******* bollywood celebeity gossips, does it most needful ?

Hi, why your most of main page always covers with ******* Bollywood celebrity gossips, does it most needful ? why dont you fill the main page with articles related to overcome child labour, women's abuse & harassment.
    Social awareness on current politics, Science & Technology, especially Indian Tourism (we have great places to visit) & Foreign Embassy etc.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi Yahoo ... why don't you create a yahoo os and compete with mobile phones as yahoo mobile

Hi Yahoo ...come up with yahoo operating system .. which provides yahoo as a bunch we love to buy yahoo smart phones with yahoo os if possible

511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. why are you not showing the participations of sikhs Sikhs Come to the Rescue of Flood Victims in Chennai

please post and show the public the real things happening and please be fare

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Vogue's tribute to Manish Malhotra points to incorrect article. Is there some QA team to check before such things go live?

Vogue's tribute to Manish Malhotra points to incorrect article. Is there some QA team to check before such things go live?

511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. cant u make news pics and full news to appear when cursor is placed on it?It is very very necessary.It is very bad now.

Make news pics and full news to appear when cursor is placed on it?It is very very necessary.It is very bad now.

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. please make better and faster web surfing on chrome.thanks

please make better and faster web surfing on chrome.thanks

511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. help me or job

I , HARIHARA SUBRAMANIAN VANCHEESWARAN , WAS HOLDING H1 B VISA ( chennai consulate control number - 20062480240001) DURING 2007-2008. I am having 23 years of IT experience ( Oracle DBA and LINUX skills). I am financially weak now. Not getting job in Indian MNC IT companies. Please help me to get a job with your company. regards Hari

511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reduce adds and Themes & Fonts in website

Yahoo mails were the best email site few year back ,now days i hate even to login to my account due to the adds and spam mails being pushed to inbox,with poor filtering.
    Even the homepage is poorly designed, fonts are hard to read ,i think it is good for yahoo to roll back to their old versions which are far better than the new ones,need more innovative guys in yahoo......

511th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base