India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Homepage is not good. one never gets to see the picture, wordings block the image view, I hope nobody is ever seeing the images

Homepage is not good. one never gets to see the picture, wordings block the image view, I hope nobody is ever seeing the images

509th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve the Content Mistakes

I'd like to grab your attention to an issue which I'm facing very often and is not expected by a company with the status of yours, indeed.

There are very silly mistakes done by your writers while posting content and after observing this issue quite a few times, I decided to mention it to you today. Here below is an example:

There was a news posted about the marriage of "Pulkit Samrat" and while it was live on the slider, I found "Pulkit" written as "Pulit" in the description of thumbnail, below the main slider image of the news.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Totally unusable on iPad running iOS 8.1

As soon as I click on a news item and the news loads, a huge yahoo ad comes and straddles on the news text making it unreadable. And also the font size and consequently the formatting of the text keeps alternating between a normal text size and tiny font which makes it totally unusable.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PRESS NOTE APPEAL FOR JUSTICE FOR INJUSTICE DONE IN RECRUITMENT PROCESS OF GETCO M/s. Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO)

PRESS NOTE
    APPEAL FOR JUSTICE
    FOR INJUSTICE DONE IN RECRUITMENT PROCESS OF GETCO
    M/s. Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) had conducted the exam for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) - Electrical and Civil on 11.01.2014 in Gujarat and the result of which was declared on 22.01.2014 on the GETCO website. The recruitment was purely based on the marks of written exam only, as given in the recruitment advertisement. According to the merit the candidates were called for document verification on 26.05.2014 at their corporate office in Vadodara. All the formalities were completed by the eligible candidates.
    Ordinarily, recruitment process in…

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yahoo a big platform for Paid news. I think you got it.

Seen so many news which are nowhere in any other Indian news portal and Yahoo has. What is this? Yahoo you are truly a big paid media portal. Its disturbing. I have started avoiding you, you have yourself destroyed your own image.

Still you have time to think what you did, clear your mess.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please promote , gives news of Flowers festival of Telangana, which is celebrated in Hyderabd

Please give news about Bathukamma festival of Hyderabad( Flowers festival of Telangana, hyderabad)

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Who the **** Oliver is to mock UN meet and dignitaries from various countries including Modi? Doesnt yahoo understand its own responsibiliy?

You should not put such Bogus and Third Class news on yahoo... How can you promote and increase views of a video like Oliver's? Are you corrupted? Why can't you promote good spirit??
    Who the **** Oliver is to mock UN meet and dignitaries from various countries including Modi? Doesnt yahoo understand its own responsibiliy?

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. stop marketing tribe women in your site we will put you and your yahoo team in Jail for defaming Indian women

Stop sending message like Tibe women mariied DOG in India are you stupid Indian or you did not have brain to put worldwide news like this

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Earlier in "More" Section Yahoo Used to provide a Regional News. But now Local News pages are not opening

Earlier in "More" Section Yahoo Used to provide a Regional News. But now Local News pages are not opening. It was good but why you guys close the service. if so the why the links are still there

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. your news on sri divya was very wrong. That hurt people very much. I condemn your editorial board. your news on such matters is third grade.

your news on sri divya was very wrong. That hurt people very much. I condemn your editorial board. your news on such matters is third grade.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. INTERESTING AND TRUE MY FRIEND TOO KNOWS

(below all is really interesting for us & like our friend family we too are CONFIDENT that ,kk will get his money claim by police & court help )

Many said,TELL" KK",THAT "WHEN SOME ONE DOES INJUSTIC OR BEATS "U" IN "UR" HOUSE AND IF "U" DON'T DO A POLICE OR COURT CASE ON THEM,THEN "U" R THE MAIN PERSON WHO SUPPORTS CRIME AND "U" R RESPONSIBLE FOR "DELHI **** CASE" TYPE MATTERS & ALSO A CRIMINAL ,(BECAUSE U LIKE PEOPLE DON'T SAY ANY THING TO CRIME MAKERS AND THEY DARE TO **** SOCIETY'S WOMENS )!!!

like our friend we…

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sachin Garg- Pune-India-9764434499

I am Sachin Garg from Pune-India . I feel Yahoo site was hacked for some time. It asked me for certificate installation and my father accepted it. And I have received password change request 2 times since morning which we did not do at all. Please look into it. Thanks . 9764434499

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PLEASE STOP SPREADING AND UPLOADING WRONG INFORMATION , ESPECIALLY ABOUT SOME PARTICULAR RELIGIONS .

LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE PEACEFULLY... DONT ENJOY UPLOADING FALSE VIDEO , BECAUSE OF YOUR WRONG INFORMATION PEOPLE START FIGHTING BETWEEN THEMSELF THROUGHT COMMENTING..SO PLEASE STOP THESE KIND OF RIOTS.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo mail is not opening in saudi arabia, It comes up saying there is no connection. Happening this from past two days. Please check.

Yahoo mail is not opening in saudi arabia, It comes up saying there is no connection. Happening this from past two days. Please check.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Last some days was very crucials. because the Yahoo mail worked very slow and you can not attach anything in single chance. please improve.

Last some days was very crucials. because the Yahoo mail worked very slow and you can not attach anything in single chance. please improve.

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo news "Let's talk about ****,baby" contains a spelling error, word should be spelled as sanitation

Yahoo news "Let's talk about ****,baby" contains a spelling error, word should be spelled as "sanitation" which is wrongly spelled as sanitaion.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 509th ranked