India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I've been using yahoo for more than a decade. I HATE using it now. I have to wait for a text from which I have to enter a key. Remove this!!

Everytime I log-in I have to wait for a key to be texted to my cellphone. Also since your front-end and back-end programming is gone to , sometimes these codes don't even come, so I have to wait for the resend option for another minute.
    By the time I log in, I already HATE having to use this mailing service which cannot even completely display Subject Titles.

242nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My account key is sent to my same id that i am trying to access

My account key is sent to my same id that i am trying to access. So practically i cannot access the account. Pls help

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ad

Inbox me ad na dikhyen

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I just went to yahoo's home page. I saw very terrible news there and footage was upsetting..

There is a news story on yahoo home page about a man beating up his wife with his mother in law. I am surprised that yahoo does not know what to filter and shares such stories as fodder for news and attracting views, comments. This is quite a terrible and saddening scenario. I wish some prudence would be maintained in choosing which stories are ok to publish or not. In the name of selling sensationalism, these weak stories and stories shall never win. Also - if you come to me and say this is to spread awareness then i will…

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Password page not loading on

I'm not able to access my account on desktop/laptop, as password page is not appearing. Everything else is working fine, login page is loading. But when I enter my e-mail ID, then next page to enter password do not appear. The problem is in desktop. E-mail ID is: sgr_seth@yahoo.com. I request you to please look into it and solve the problem asap.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. PLEASE CLOSE DOWN

PLEASE CLOSE DOWM AND DO NOT TORTURE US ANY MORE. FOR 5 DAYS NOW, I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEND OUT ANY MAIL I GET THE NOTICE "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY, ETC". PLEASE CLOSE DOWM
    N AND DO NOT CHEAT US ANY MORE.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. i can't open my yahoo mail !! Pls fix the issue .......

Wtf ....Really I can't Open My Yahoo Mail ...I have so many things to check on my mail !! And it' aint opening !! I request you to fix the issue as soon as possible !!! PLS DO IT FAST

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The new yahoomail page gets load after very long time, then the inbox item can not be replied,forwarded, new email attachment , send is prev

The new yahoomail page gets load after very long time, then the inbox item can not be replied,forwarded, new email attachment , send is prevented. Many controls in the page are not viewable. This issue exists in all Chrome 65, FF-Quantum, Edge, browsers. Unable to see options to revert back to old yahoomail. Kindly look into issue asap.
    Location -- India.

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Inbox not working

I am facing problems while getting into my mail inbox. Please resolve as early as possible.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Im not able to sign into my account..jainsuas I didn’t updated my mobile no. And now when i want to update im not able to access my account

I know my password and I didn’t update my mobile no..and know when i was updating my mobile no....I couldn’t access my account as it says error in access due to some functions ....pls resolve my problem as soon as possible as hving problem in other apps also due to my yahoo account - jainsuhani05@yahoo.com

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Account sign-in problem

I know my password but still I am not able to sign-in, request you to solve this issue as soon as possible as I cannot access my emails
    Account: pratibha_mishra4u@yahoo.co.in

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I AM UNABLE TO VIEW INWARD MAILS FROM 25.09.2017,AS THE MAIL IS HACKED ON 24.09.2017.PLEASE HELP

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 3:04 AM
    Subject: Unexpected sign-in attempt
    To: suresh10623@gmail.com

YAHOO
    Hi suresh,
    On September 24, 2017 at 2:34 PM, we noticed a successful sign-in to your Yahoo account suresh10623 from an unrecognised device in United States.
    If this was you, you don’t need to do anything else.
    If this wasn't you and you believe that someone may have tried to access your account, please change your password by visiting: https://login.yahoo.com/account/change-password and update your account recovery information.

Thanks
    Yahoo

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo! Notice <team@updates.dailyemailsbox.com> Today at 6:41 AM To notice@yahoo.cc.com Message body YAHOO!

Dear Valued User,Access to your e-mail is about to expire, We recommend that you Upgrade your account to avoid suspension.
    This helps us fight automated programs from sending Spam email.
    According to provision 17.9 of Terms and Conditions, Yahoo may at Anytime terminate its services for accounts. I wish to ask whether the sender of this mail is genuine or fake , should i upgrade myu mailbox or not?? kindly suggest

Kindly follow the link below to upgrade and regain access.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. hi, i using my Pc at panaji Goa. However, my location is showing as " Pune MH" . Please note that google map showing my correct location.

hi, i am using my PC at panaji Goa. However, my location is showing as " Pune MH" . Please note that google map showing my correct location.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base