India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 522nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Entry In this world , from the beginning giving birth to a child is always associated with MOTHER of a child.This joy for a mother is un

New Entry
    In this world , from the beginning giving birth to a child is always associated with MOTHER of a child.This joy for a mother is unparallal and uncomparable.The mother by giving a birth to a child also introduces NEW ENTRY in this world with new look, I want every mother with her name must share her child’s image within 6 hrs from birth time on this channel may be from any corner of this world continuously.--Vinay Dadmal

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bollywood/Hindi Cinema Paid News

Please for god's sake don't just keep wasting readers time by posting nothing but Bollywood and their kids news constantly. I **** sure don't want to see, hear or learn about them.

What the Fck am I going to know from AbRam's news or what the *** is he doing or wearing. We have better platforms in comparison to Yahoo India. If you want your readers to gradually move to your competitors then sure let us know by posting an editorial that we will only post about Bollywood!

I am tired of this sh!t.

Please accept my apology to…

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i really need thi yahoo.. and i need yahoo chat room back. dont close. and bring back yahoo chatroom as like before. i luv yahoo charooms

dont close yahoo.. i need yahoo chat rooms back.. i abadly miss it for decades.. i really need it back.. not only me. many people waiting for yahoo messenger and yahoo chatrooms. we love it than any other social medias.. if there is yahoo chatrooms like before. then we dont use fb or insta and all..

yahoo chat rooms are best without any politics.

we hate restrictions. please give yahoo chatrooms back as it is like before

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. yahoo mail site is really slow

Please ask yahoo mail developers to use lighthouse tool for improving load times.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fake mail or Genuine mail from yahoo

Today I got email from 'info@service.comms.yahoo.net' stating that Yahoo group is shutting down on 15th December. Is it true or just a fake message.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Your most of the posts especially during pandemic are Anti India, anti BJP and pro Congress. Hence logging out permanently from Yahoo appln.

Your most of the posts especially during pandemic are Anti India, anti BJP and pro Congress. Hence logging out permanently from Yahoo appln. I think you are getting into a rat race to emerge yourself in the internet world but face the truth that u lost to many MNCs becoz of ur leadership qualities and the way you think and perceive. Best Of Luck. Be generous and humble. Dont sell your fate and destiny to someone not worthy.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enable Comments

Please enable comments or else it becomes a news dumping site. Comments enable a healthy exchange of ideas. These days news cannot be a one-way traffic - It has to be interactive. Comments will also give some new ideas or revelations to your people.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Every day I find many news stories built around Kareena Kapoor (taimur is clapping... is this news) ... How much money yahoo getting?

Every day I find many news stories built around Kareena Kapoor (taimur is clapping... is this news) ... How much money yahoo getting?

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How about not posting "Pen*s" Cake Pictures from some "Nia" Birthday in Yahoo India

Being a regular reader of yahoo.com, yahoo.co.in, cnn.com, bbc.co.uk , I have read all kind of news that are uncomfortable visually and content wise. But I cannot find a good reason for seeing a news article about "Pen*s" Cake Pictures from some "Nia" Birthday in Yahoo India on main page.
    If Yahoo wants to continue with these obscene contents, they can post it somewhere lese but they don't need to put in main page. I have never seen these kind of irresponsible behavior from bein CNN or BBC. Show some responsible journalism guys.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. If Kareena kapoor sits in the sun, for yahoo it is a news. If her son Taimur is playing with toys, for yahoo it is a news. Please stop i.t

If Kareena kapoor sits in the sun, for yahoo it is a news. If her son Taimur is playing with toys, for yahoo it is a news. Please stop this or Yahoo loses it legitimacy and readers.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. OTP couldn't receive

Insta or fb OTP are not receive on yahoo mail

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How do I submit my website for adding in yahoo news

Dear Team,
    I am the co-founder of www.tentaran.com and wanted to submit my website for inclusion in Yahoo stories. Please let me know the process.
    Best regards,

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to retrieve my old emails yahoo deleted

I want to retrieve my old emails yahoo deleted

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please maintain your authenticity and respect. People like Rhea are being shown under celebrity category.

Please maintain your authenticity and respect. People like Rhea are being shown under celebrity category.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo!@Mail <khurram1529@yahoo.co.in> Fri, 28 Aug at 8:36 am: (IMPORTANT: Final Warning for your mailbox service). Is my account hacked?

I received the following message:

IMPORTANT: Final Warning for your mailbox service
    Yahoo!@Mail <khurram1529@yahoo.co.in>

Is it a threat? or is it a genuine query? Is it an attempt for hacking?

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 103 104
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base