India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. change new yahoo to old yahoo classic / dont entertain new yahoo team or lose old users

change new yahoo to old yahoo classic / dont entertain new yahoo team or lose old users

512th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. save last logout url

In Yahoomail , save the last logout url so that next time when i login i am in the page from where i logged out last time.

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. too much information in single page, semi transparent images and the look and feel - feeling not to go to yahoo again

too much information in single page, semi transparent images and the look and feel - feeling not to go to yahoo again

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Where is an article on pawan kalyans party? You idiots post only bollywood **** on poonam pandey

Bollywood **** every single day. What a worthless website on them, their children and bikini clad ladies. Where is the real news

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. KALYUGA (कलियुग) ENDED (खत्म हुआ) on Date 16 September 2012, 7:30 am

KALYUGA (कलियुग) ENDED (खत्म हुआ) on Date 16 September 2012, 7:30 am

For details click : https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdh2zl7vb8vsz03/KALYUGA_ENDED-on-16-09-2012.pdf

Please read and then send this message to as many people as possible.

Peoples are waiting for this news eagerly.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hi sir, i am using yahoo from last 5 years and now my id is not working. and ur toll no. not working. plz help id krish_gachli66@yahoo.com

Hi sir, i am using yahoo from last 5 years and now my id is not working. and ur toll no. not working. plz help id krish_gachli66@yahoo.com

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. there is error of security certificate expiration of yahoomail page

I am trying to login on yahoomail but there is problem of security certificate expiration. Plz update or take appropriate action so that there will be no security risk to user.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hi, I have wonderful idea for yahoo

hi, i have wonderful idea for yahoo,as you know Google provide google+ service for the users with gmail can send friend request and chat with each other,what if yahoo also make service that yahoo mail users can send request and chat with each other!!

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. For last few days ur home page has been displaying pic of nude girl . As a family home page it is not good to have such ads on ur home page

For last few days ur home page has been displaying pic of nude girl . As a family home page it is not good to have such ads on ur home page

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. why you are always against AAP, does that indicate something ?

I look at your home page often i come out of my mail box and few of the good stories. what i have observed is i have never seen any news in fevor of AAP, why is that so ? I am not AAP party member or activist, but just wondering. i guess you might wanto think on how it affacts your reputation.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please change the current Yahoo theam, It is not looking good from the previous one

The look and feel of Yahoo is not looking very cool and nice from the previous one,The information shown in yahoo search engine not in well mannered....

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Font style, spacing and color are not appealing. And Its hard to differentiate sections.

UI needs fine tune. Fonts makes distracting the reader, Option to change theme needed.

454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Since two days, your website, small business email, emails and most of the pages are vot opening or scrambled

Since two days, your website, small business email, emails and most of the pages are vot opening or scrambled

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. not good.. previous one was good, simple, easy and the best!!! hope to get the older interface!!

not good.. previous one was good, simple, easy and the best!!! hope to get the older interface!!

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base