New Zealand Homepage

At Yahoo we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. How come Yahoo NZ doesn't have anything about NZ in it's header page - exclusively USA or Australian trivia?

Some NZ content would be nice. It might make us buy even more stuff we don't need :-D.

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ban clickbait advertisements.

Ban clickbait advertisements. Scam advertisements cheapen the yahoo brand. They also breach the Fair Trading Act.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 476th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Re Winfrey Speechless currently on homepage. This sounds like a scam and should be checked out so people don't get ripped off.

Re 'Winfrey Speechless currently on home page. This sounds like a scam and should be checked our before too many people get ripped off.

476th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. scanguard

Hi There
    You are advertising a company called "Scanguard" antivirus.
    This appears to be a plishing company with very few credentials or ratings (other than their own). It also has a DONT INSTALL rating from various web sites

476th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why am I getting ads in Chinese on my yahoo page. I do not speak Chinese, am not Chinese and do not live in China. Useless Yahoo twats.

Put ads in English for English speaking countries. A basic idea that seems to have escaped you.

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. how to get rid of all those unwanted ads that appear at the right side of my yahoo page? i hate those!

the ads on the right side obscure the view of the whole picture. how can i stop this junk?

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I Make Money Online By Telling People How I Make Money Online http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com

Auto SMS System The most powerful mobile marketing software in the world! http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com

how to make $3500 per a day with Binary Option Robot 100% Automated Trading Software.. DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE http://ke90.webstarts.com

Google ****** 3.0. has shook up affiliate marketing again! This is for anyone looking to actually earn a real income online with his unique system. http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com/googlesniper.html

auto poster, facebook group, facebook group auto poster, facebook poster, auto post facebook, facebook group poster, schedule facebook posts, post for facebook, auto post, post to facebook, post on facebook, autopost, auto facebook, http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com/autofacebookgroups.html

Unlimited free Paypal money on your…

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Congratulations! Your new commission account can now have up to $37,950.00 a month

how to make $3500 per a day with Binary Option Robot 100% Automated Trading Software.. DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE http://ke90.webstarts.com

Good news! We created a new way for you to become a millionaire just pushing 3 buttons! Push 3 buttons to make millions This is just insane! You have to act now or you'll hate yourself later http://bit.ly/22kX149

This guy has made over 38Million, he’s a Harvard professor and he is betting BIG that you can profit TODAY. http://larrycashmachine.webstarts.com

Congratulations! Your new commission account can now have up to $37,950.00 a month http://bit.ly/1s3xbVL

Insider’s secret: this money system has…

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. “Topface auth”. hi, I got this email from you and I don't want it account-services-nz@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Hi Zena,

You’ve recently agreed to share your Yahoo information with “Topface auth”.

If you made this change, you're all set.

If not, please use this link to stop sharing, and change your password.

Enjoy your day!

Yahoo -from: account-services-nz@cc.yahoo-inc.com

I do not want it and how can I get red off this

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 254th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. You should stop showing 30-second ads before viewing 15-seconds videos :(

You should stop showing 30-second ads before viewing 15-seconds videos :(

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. why do you allow scammers to advertise on yahoo?

this company moviezplace.com says that they offer free trial for 5 (five) but needed your credit card details to register, it's on yahoo website so I trusted it.I cancelled my subscription before the 5 day period because the movies are not that good, now they would not give the refund....I got scammed!!!!! don't trust these people

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Free Lotto is a scam

Why are you providing advertizing for a scam that has been outed? Free Lotto is not genuine - no one just gives away up to $3,500.00. If they could money would be massively devalued because everyone would be wanting some.

Please stop advertizing scams. It is not a good look for a business, corporate or not, to be advertizing services and goods that are known for fact not to exist. You might also be in breach of U.S. consumer and trading law.

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. At least 2 of your 'sponsored'advertorials are in fact clearly SCAMS.$1000 petrolgiveaway,&How people in NZ got rich,(also under other title

Unfortunately YAHOO appears to be looking for money rather than integrity.
    SCAMS!
    1)- How people in NZ got rich,(also under another title). Advertorial from 'Quick Cash' containing photos of mansions bought personally with profits, being also 3 of the mansions bought personally by another person on another advertorial! Then phone calls come from 'Magnum', saying they cannot do the advertised system, as it's from Quick Cash, and they need more money!
    2)- $1000 free petrol, and also Click on NZ Flag! Both same thing! You CANNOT get right thru their system to go in for the $1000 free petrol without…

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop advertising scamware!

TurboYourPC is generally regarded as Scamware by most reputable review sites, yet the ad for it - sorry, 'sponsored article' - is sitting front and centre every time I look at the homepage. People have reported finding themselves out hundreds of dollars for this 'reasonably priced service', sucked into long-term contracts ,and as a reputable company, you shouldn't be promoting it in any way, shape or form.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adverts

You are ruining a good site with your advertising overriding the news articles and the scrolling to get rid of them does NOT work. Also stop putting the ads where a right handed person mistakenly opens unwanted ads whe trying to scroll a news item.
    Your site is close to being a real pain rather than worthwhile.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hate the banners!!

Cease and desist with the ghastly intrusive banners at the top of your home page. You can't even close them if you want to get rid of them. Just stop it!!!

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

New Zealand Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base