New Zealand Homepage

At Yahoo we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Why don't you allow votes on the website for our flag preference, instead of just facebook and twitter.

Many people don't use facebook or twitter, so open up the page for voting on the flag preference.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Leave out the stupid, overblown articles

The post about the missile silo was stupid and overblown, with a very silly commentary. We are not morons, and do not want this sort of junk journalism. Creepy this and creepy that. Give over!

379th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 12 Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every day. Illiterate and inaccurate post.

This post is very poorly written. How about using a copy editor to sort it? Numerous mistakes in spelling, syntax, grammar and everything else. How can you post such rubbish? Not good for your reputation.

379th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Raise the literacy of your posts, please. The texts to most of the following are sh*t.Top 12 Places You’re NOT Allowed To Visit In The World

See the header above about the illiteracy of some of your posts, especially the one included. Time to raise your game.

254th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. where is "in the gossip mags"???? I can never find it anymore... HELP

where is "in the gossip mags"???? I can never find it anymore... HELP

379th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I do not want to see the news before reaching my inbox. Headlines like 'Pregnant woman beaten while in labor' is NOT what I want to read!!!!

I didn't mind reading the news if I chose after my e-mails, but the headline are grotesque 50% of the time and I do NOT wish to read them. I feel as though I'm being forced to when they're right in my face when signing in.

If this is not changed I will delete it all and never use this account again. If I wanted to read about a pregnant woman being beaten while in labor by a gang (an example from today's headlines) then I want to be able to select that article myself. As it stands I do…

232nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can we have a poll for whether to carry a dagger at games or at places with security concerns?

A group of fans were denied entry for cricket match in Auckland for wearing Kirpan (a small dagger /Knife)which they claim is a Kirpan is a religious symbol , It is banned in NZ parliament, courts prisons and in flights.

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. At the moment the new feature doesn't work on Yahoo answers so all you can get is questions from eight years ago.

At the moment the new feature doesn't work on Yahoo answers so all you can get is questions from eight years ago.
    Suggestion fix the "new" answers feature.

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. now the pop up ha gone very happy

I like that the popup adds are gone, I like the site now. Thanks for listing

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Buying into Firefox

Instead of trying to keep up with other players why don't you develop an amazing web browser? something with unique features such as a hover on links which displays a screen shot of the page you are about to view or a default search which displays Bing/Yahoo results in one column and Google in another. I think it would be better to have another company creating innovation such as Google with User ID, competition is good and you should start creating your own features (you may have amazing features but if and I assume many others, don't know about them…

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why is it that all the lead stories are about English soccer. Nobody in NZ actually cares about that stupid game.

Why is it that all the lead stories are about English soccer. Nobody in NZ actually cares about that stupid game

41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This post: Adorably Sad Animals

This post is sickly sentimental with stupid texts for each picture. What on earth possessed you to promulgate this trash? The animals are great, the human comments are trivial in the extreme. Distasteful and childish beyond belief. Please grow up.

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When will you have messenger compatible will the mac yosemite OS

how about a messenger compatible with the new os for mac yosemite at the moment latest one is incompatible

379th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Remove the AUTO switching to the NZ site. I want to access the US site.

Allow me to choose which Yahoo site I visit. If I enter Yahoo.com I want to see the US site. If I enter Yahoo.nz I want to see the NZ site. Much of the finance info available on the US site (e.g. message boards) is not available on the NZ site.

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Re "Breakthrough for Diabetics?" item on homepage

This item is listed with the exact appearance of a NEWS item among the listed headlines. Naturally as I have diabetes I checked it out. I got a self-serving rant in the style of a commercial TV advert which after 20 minutes of puffed up hype, actually told me NOTHING about the supposed NEWS item or how it worked, but was all about how wonderful my life would be when I found out what it was.. etc etc.

I did read the word "sponsored" included but did not expect such blatant sales speak without any real information and I could…

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How can you ever justify having an ad for longer thicker hair as your second story to read when these type of ads are known to be scams

How can you ever justify having an ad for longer thicker hair as your second story to read when these type of ads are known to be scams

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi there

I can not paste a text into the new mail from my World document identically. When I paste a text the font and size of letters have become different in different paragraphs and the text looks odd.
    Could you improve that problem please?

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 178th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

New Zealand Homepage

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base