New Zealand Homepage

At Yahoo we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I've lost access to my 20-yr-old account and help online is unhelpful. I need to contact you but there is no way to do this. Real-ppl help.

Lost access to my 20-yr-old account and help online is unhelpful. Need to contact you but there is no way to do this. Real-ppl help needed. The yahoo address I've given here (mine) is no longer accessible by me. One day it was, next not. And you're not there to answer my questions. FAQ not useful. It's inexplicable.

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Re Winfrey Speechless currently on homepage. This sounds like a scam and should be checked out so people don't get ripped off.

Re 'Winfrey Speechless currently on home page. This sounds like a scam and should be checked our before too many people get ripped off.

476th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Homepage news

Why has your homepage news not changed for weeks. Same headlines day in day out. Do you not have any staff.

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I read the horoscopes and for Taurus it hasn't changed for about a week the only thing that has changed is the date and day.

Have someone check this each day week and month or find a new psychic who can do the job and is reliable.

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-21.html page missing

received smtp response
    421 4.7.0 [GL01] Message from (***.***.***.***) temporarily deferred - 4.16.50. Please refer to http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-21.html

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. bad SMTP server response "4.7.0"

This smtp response
    "4.7.0 [IPTS04] Messages from x.x.x.x temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN3434.html

(received after sending SMTP DATA is missing the SMTP response code at the start - should probably be "421 4.7.0 " etc...

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ***** your fakestream & biased news - no wonder xtra is dumping you (& I'll decide what videos I want to watch - get them out of my mailbox!

***** your fakestream & biased news - no wonder xtra is dumping you - you're a joke (& I'll decide what videos I want to watch - get them out of my mailbox! Try using html5 for your equally irrelevant news articles - flash player is dead)

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You guys need to update your Daily and Weekly horoscopes!! The daily horoscopes haven't been updated since Monday!!

You guys need to update your daily and weekly horoscopes - the daily ones have been the same since Monday and the weekly ones are the same as last week!! I have been in contact with Yasmin and she said it is something you need to fix from your end!!

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 380th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop forcing me to change my password

I don't give a **** if my account is not safe! ******** and let me into my account without being harassed to ******* change my password! I don't want to change it! If I change it I would not remember it so please stop forcing your ******* suckish agenda onto your users.

380th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. password reset

Hi yahoo, so im on holiday and realise that somehow my account has been accessed and that im going round resetting all my passwords, thanks for not allowing me to reset my main account password because "it looks like youre travelling, please send a confirmation code to your alternative email" the same email i deleted over 6 months ago because of privacy concerns. Congratulations youve now lost yet another customer, dont have to deal with this **** at gmail or outlook.

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am tired of seeing **** and SOFT **** show up in my feed. I want a button to hide them

You should follow Instagram and how it decides what shows up in your feed. I am tired of seeing **** and there is NO way I am using yahoo as a homepage when that stuff shows up there. You should have an easily identifiable button that allow us to hide the article and to choose to see less of that item

380th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Do not force us to change our password anytime.

Do not ask us to change our password anytime.

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. scanguard

Hi There
    You are advertising a company called "Scanguard" antivirus.
    This appears to be a plishing company with very few credentials or ratings (other than their own). It also has a DONT INSTALL rating from various web sites

476th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop reporting on gay activity or anything related to gays!!

I had to recreate this cause it turns out that yahoo blacks out the word ho-mo-***-u-al and so-do-my cause I guess they are not PC and don't fall into the category of freedom of speech...

I am so tired of being bombarded with news stories about anything related to the so called "gay community" and their antics. Enough already. Not to mention this recent Orlando shooting. Yes 50 people died, yes it is sad, yes it is a tragedy, an no it shouldn't have happened. But are you kidding me.... where is your news coverage on the 125,000 babies that…

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why am I getting ads in Chinese on my yahoo page. I do not speak Chinese, am not Chinese and do not live in China. Useless Yahoo twats.

Put ads in English for English speaking countries. A basic idea that seems to have escaped you.

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix email - Yahoo!!

I can't access my emails on any of my devices other than through yahoo website - Unacceptable and frustrating!!

476th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. what ever happened to being able to perform a security scan on any recieved message before you open it??????????

what ever happened to being able to perform a security scan on any recieved message before you open it??????????

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

New Zealand Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base