New Zealand Homepage

At Yahoo we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I can't get into my acct because my previous backup emails (dbrown@bwc.org & browncarrs@kapiti.co.nz) aren't valid now

Make it easier to access email accounts!!!!!! And speak to a human being!!!!!

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you rearrange the blue bar on the home page so NEWS comes first? Put the ALL STORIES second please

Can you rearrange the blue bar on the home page so NEWS comes first? Put the ALL STORIES second please

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bad page

When changing over my password as suggested after your breach I get this page:

nz.mg5.mail.yahoo.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.yahoo.com, flic.kr, flickr.com, ymail.com, *.fantasysports.yahoo.com, *.answers.yahoo.com, *.calendar.yahoo.com, *.flickr.com, *.groups.yahoo.com, *.mail.yahoo.com, *.msg.yahoo.com, *.ymail.com, *.finance.yahoo.com, *.news.yahoo.com, *.video.yahoo.com, *.m.yahoo.com, *.my.yahoo.com, *.search.yahoo.com, *.secure.yahoo.com, *.yahooapis.com, *.mg.mail.yahoo.com, *.api.fantasysports.yahoo.com, *.autos.yahoo.com, *.cricket.yahoo.com, *.eurosport.yahoo.com, *.everything.yahoo.com, *.football.fantasysports.yahoo.com, *.games.yahoo.com, *.lifestyle.yahoo.com, *.movies.yahoo.com, *.mujer.yahoo.com, *.music.yahoo.com, *.noticias.yahoo.com, *.safely.yahoo.com, *.screen.yahoo.com, *.seguridad.yahoo.com, *.shine.yahoo.com, *.sports.yahoo.com, *.travel.yahoo.com, *.tv.yahoo.com, *.wc.fantasysports.yahoo.com, *.weather.yahoo.com, *.notepad.yahoo.com, *.protrade.com, *.yql.yahoo.com, *.staticflickr.com, *.wc.yahoodns.net, *.deals.yahoo.com, *.help.yahoo.com, *.celebrity.yahoo.com, *.auctions.yahoo.com, *.ybp.yahoo.com, *.geo.yahoo.com, *.maktoob.com, *.messenger.yahoo.com, *.antispam.yahoo.com, *.ysm.yahoo.com, video.media.yql.yahoo.com, www.tumblr.com, tumblr.com, api.tumblr.com, *.global-pop.tumblr.com, *.tripod.yahoo.com, *.iris.yahoo.com, *.mobile.yahoo.com Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please become literate. Your abandoned cruise ship article is full of silly comments and is illiterate.

See above. Employ writers who are properly familiar with the English language. Infantile comments are not appreciated.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. email message 421 resources not available - again another yahoo problem

email message 421 resources not available - again another yahoo problem

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improve your site by not posting repeats. Leave celebrity antics antics out.

Trim the page. No personal stuff and celebrity antics or persuasions. Continually repeating stuff is killing your site. Place a limit on showing ie 24hrs. locally orientated news is best and keep it genuine. Stuff like, "You'll never guess what she looks like now." is a waste of time and just hacks people off because of the ads that come in the background and start their verbal abuse when you are trying to concentrate on whats your viewing. Do something thats going to help yourselves for a change instead of filling peoples screens with rubbish.

380th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why is your political Editor so openly biased against Donald Trump becoming US President? and you make Clinton sound like an angel !!!!!

I cannot believe how openly biased your Editor is against Donald Trump and clearly in the Hillary Clinton camp of lies and deceit. This woman has been proven over and over again that her dishonesty is out of control and that she will say and do anything to try and mislead the American people.

476th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. yahoo is ****

when i try to reply to an email at bottom of page and start typing the email deletes itself from entire system and then shows following email in the list.
    you make enough money employ people who know how to write a program, and stop ****** changing **** all the time it never works any better than before.

254th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change this horrible yahoo mail programme. I cannot block or group send. Who changed it from the original? I have to use Basic e-mail.

I use basic and that is horrible too but better than the updated version of Yahoo mail. Who are the 'bright' sparks changing these? It is a horrible programme.

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The yahoo site is trash and an embarrassment

I have to go through the page to access email. What you have as your lead stories are sensationalist and aimed at the gutter. And today - octopus brain biting. Unbelievable. I'm swapping to gmail.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I think the new system of scrolling down an email to read it is not good...before we could just press the down key on the keyboard, but when

I think the new system of scrolling down an email to read it is not good....before we could press the down button on the keyboard but when doing that now it takes us to a different email....so instead we have to put the cursor on a thin line on the right and try and keep the cursor there and pull it down which is useless....please go back to how it was before.

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. wishing to get help with one of my email address in which I changed the password and did not write it down, help please. thanks

wishing to get help with one of my email address in which I changed the password and did not write it down, help please. thanks.

507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quit with the stupid commentaries. They are illiterate and sensationalist in an infantile way.

Quit with the stupid, illiterate and sensationalist commentaries on some of your featured articles. English lessons are necessary for these 'writers'. The use of the exclamation point is vastly overdone. The commentaries are infantile.

380th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 507th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)