New Zealand Homepage

At Yahoo we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    342 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Yahoo users!

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding the Yahoo design changes and new features, and we’re constantly working on improving site performance and user experience.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing. We recommend continuing to post comments here with any additional feedback/ideas, rather than posting new ideas regarding layout changes.

Thanks for using Yahoo

2. Hate the new layout, it's messy and I don't like the ads mixed in, especially the Muscle Building one , which is a scam and should be banned

Don't try and make the ads look like editorial. It's misleading, even though you have a little 'Ad Choice ' logo to one side. I note that one advert purporting to be a Mens Health magazine article that is really an ad for muscle building compounds is close to being a scam and should be banned - you should check some of the feedback on the web about it. Don't think this will be my home page for much longer.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get rid of all these useless American ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in New Zealand not America! I don't want ads for cut price American cars with American ZIP codes or American solar panels etc.
    Get rid of them!

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Home page

Get rid of the video links at the top of the home page. If I want to look at them I'll find then without having them thrust in my face!

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop reporting on gay activity or anything related to gays!!

I had to recreate this cause it turns out that yahoo blacks out the word ho-mo-***-u-al and so-do-my cause I guess they are not PC and don't fall into the category of freedom of speech...

I am so tired of being bombarded with news stories about anything related to the so called "gay community" and their antics. Enough already. Not to mention this recent Orlando shooting. Yes 50 people died, yes it is sad, yes it is a tragedy, an no it shouldn't have happened. But are you kidding me.... where is your news coverage on the 125,000 babies that…

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why do I have to be greeted in Maoris what is wrong with the NZ language after all we are all NZer's

Why do we have to be greeted in Maoris what is wrong with the NZ language after all we are all NZer's

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop the inappropriate and offiensive advertising in my inbox

If you really must violate our privacy by inserting ads directly into our inboxes then you MUST ensure they are not injurious to our relationships with other people. My husband simply does not believe I haven't joined a dating/singles site as it is sitting right there, all colour bannered up in my inbox in number 1 position. I am NOT single nor do I want to be. This is sooooooooooo offensive and inappropriate... but as long as you get your cash aye ... sod all of us..

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please remove the picture of the drowned 3 year old refugee from the front page. Even in a thumbnail it is quite distressing.

Please remove the picture of the drowned 3 year old refugee from the front page. Even in a thumbnail it is quite distressing. Other news websites didn't post the picture, or put it under a link, this doesn't even give us the choice of not seeing it.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo mail is just awful now. I HATE IT! It is not user friendly. I will soon be changing to Outlook.

How about changing back to your old Yahoo Mail. I HATE this new garbage. Can't find emails easily. Can't sort them. Can't print just one email if it has attached itself to all the other related ones - even though the Print box says to click on 'More' at bottom of email to print just one ... it doesn't work. I am thinking of changing to Outlook.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. listen to your users for a change and stop bombarding our mail with **** advertising

Get rid of these unwanted and objectionable undesirable advertisments.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Go back to how it was, get rid of all the pop ups!

Go back to how it was, get rid of all the pop ups! It's rubbish!!!!!!!!

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. its new zealand home page, put some nz news on it.

put nz news on nzz home page. we are not america

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why does everyone think that different is better? IT IS NOT. IF IT AIN'T BROKE - DON'T FIX IT!"

I will be using stuff instead of xtra (yahoo). Much better layout and they don't change every two seconds. Also HATE, HATE, HATE the new email layout - YUCK!

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi, I prefer the old yahoo page as it was clearer and far easier to navigate.

Bring back the old yahoo page as it was clearer and far easier to navigate

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I do not like the new layout how do we get back to the old , this is horrible

I do not like the new layout how do we get back to the old , this is horrible

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →