Skip to content

Philippines Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

6 results found

1. The Article and the Contributor doesn't even know the right Analogy. Graduation is a Personal achievement. What does BBM got to do with it?

Graduation is a personal achievement, but your news contributor showed how biased he is. To compare her and BBM is pitiful. News content should be based only on her graduation. What has BBM got to do with her graduation or achievement? Moreover, if you are writing news, your opinion or personal choice should not include in the content. You can compare Leni and BBM, Leni's daughters, and BBM's sons, which is the correct analogy. He made it feasible for people to view themselves (degree holders) as superior to those who did not have degrees. How sure the contributor that Jillian…

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. PH Elections 2022

You can start by being fair to all Presidentiables of the PH Elections. All I can see are good things about Leni. And none of the good things about every body else.

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi! I cant see the article I once used for my thesis, Its a 2020 article about how esports and community drive Facebook Gaming's SEA grow.

Hi! I cant see the article I once used for my thesis, Its a 2020 article about how esports and community drive Facebook Gaming's SEA grow. I wonder how I can read this again as I need it for my related review of literature. I still have the link with me.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dose 'Yahoo' keep statistical records of how many hits accure on each news item?

Yahoo could get daily feedback on what people do read. Maybe places that need more in-depth coverage. I think that you are doing very well now. But I think that there must be more, of what I only have few ideas. What is the UN thinking? Why doesn't the UN create troops to solve the many problems places on the planet? Something is wrong with not being proactive. Why doesn't Yahoo do, 'bad software' scanning on all its traffic? It would only slow down things a few milliseconds, but with the senders URL, bad guys could be found and stopped.…

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Boxing stories

I noticed you don't have a lot of boxing stories from the Philippines. I have been a boxing writer for 14 years now, I was wondering if I can contribute articles to Yahoo Philippines. I don't know if this is the right forum to ask but if you can direct me to the right person to ask, please let me know.

Rene Bonsubre

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?