Skip to content

Philippines Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

8 results found

1. You know what yahoo philippines, it's so obvious that you are anti-duterte/marcos & pro leni you are so biased just like the other media..

You should not be biased and should be fair to all entities and not just be one sided. most of your contributor are all pro-leni...

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please confirm if this is a valid information from Yahoo as I just received this morning. The email required me to click a link for verifica

Please confirm Yahoo Mail verification link as of October 01, 2021, which if not verified upgraded through the link attached, the Yahoo account will be terminated as of October 05, 2021

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Even Yahoo, purportedly espouses freedom of speech, expression and of the press and yet prohibits its own subscribers from freely commenting

ven Yahoo, purportedly espouses freedom of speech, expression and of the press and yet prohibits its own subscribers from freely commenting on articles(not necessarily news). What has become of these platforms for ideas and freedoms and rights? Is that not tantamount to censorship and suppression of those rights?

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. zepetto

Please receive my code in zepetto point blank ph

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In re: COMMENT: COMELEC should release decision on Bongbong Marcos cases ASAP

READING THE PUBLICIZED LETTER of COMELEC Commissioner AIMEE P. FEROLINO, dated 28 January 2022, addressed to Chairman SHERIFF M. ABAS, in response to the concerns raised by fellow Commissioner Ma. ROWENA AMELIA V. GUANZON, during the executive session of the 26 January 2022 En Banc meeting, “[stemming] from the fact that the resolution on the consolidated disqualification cases filed against Ferdinand Marcos, Jr. (SPA No. 21-233), is not yet out,” I HAVE NOW CONFIRMED THAT THERE IS INDEED VALID GROUND FOR MY DOWNRIGHT REVULSION FOR THE UNDUE DELAY of the promulgation of the Resolution by the very same COMELEC First…

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. spam

I follow the instruction for the spam email, not to mark as spam but still the email goes to spam although i have marked the spam email "not spam" but still goes to spam email, then once the moved to inbox still i cant open the link, still disable,,

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fake News

I think Yahoo should correct their NEWS that Philippines president threatens to shoot protesters. Yahoo provides more chaos and lies to Filipino people. Better delete that post.

How come Yahoo sounds like CNN and rappler now?

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base