US Homepage

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Please use this forum to make improvement suggestions for Yahoo Homepage

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop Anti Trump News

Yahoo has been my homepage for years, however today that stops. I am sick and tired of Fake News and anti-Trump Articles. Your political bias is making me tired. If you don't stop, I will also stop using Yahoo as my email.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    73 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop the Anti-Trump News Articles!

I have been using Yahoo since the early days of its inception. I always loved the Finance section, Health and Live Concerts. Unfortunately, I cannot stand the daily Trump bashing. Every now and then I check out the finance section only to find all the negative Trump stories on the front page. Unless Verizon wants to lose their shirt with the purchase of Yahoo I would advise them to fire all of the news staff.

68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Biased reporting on President Trump

For the past 15 years Yahoo has been my go to page for news. I watched for the past 8 years as Obama could do no wrong. So far I have not seen a positive article on President Trump. All the protesters so righteous in their cause but to ignorant to realize the damage they are doing to their party. The people will not forget and I can guarantee when elections for Senate and House roll around again more Democrats will fall by the wayside.

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please STOP your Yahoo anti Trump news!

Please STOP your Yahoo anti Trump news!

57th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop posting fake news articles that do nothing but falsely bash the President! Or, stop usuing Yahoo althogher.

Just look at the Yahoo head lines. Almost entirely fake news. This needs to end. Either Yahoo ends it, or we simply stop using Yahoo. Enough is enough.

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Trump bashing

The only news you post about PRESIDENT Trump is derogatory. Enough is enough. Try posting the good stuff he does instead of what the liberals want to hear. While you make millions of dollars off of advertising on this page, I will refuse to buy anything that advertises here if it keeps up. AND, I will encourage others to boycott your site. You have been my homepage for years. That is about to stop if the derogatory and fake news keeps up. It's sites like you that keep the hate going. While hate may be great in the news business,…

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop reporting such a bias opinion of Trump. He is doing a lot of great things and Yahoo needs to stop being bias.

Stop reporting such a bias opinion of Trump. He is doing a lot of great things and Yahoo needs to stop being bias.

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I'm sick of your Anti-Trump news!!

Dear yahoo,

Thanks for your worthless data security. Take all the steps you want to improve my data security, I won't be using you anymore for anything. This isn't because of your ****** security, it's because of your ****** a$$hole writing staff. I'm sick of your liberal $h1t being forced down my throat every time I open up the yahoo home page. The writing team you have sucks. I'm tired of hearing about gay people, and how great you think Islam is. Your biased and disgusting coverage of the President of the United States, Donald Trump, makes my skin crawl.…

155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Where is the Susan Rice story?????????????

Where is the Susan Rice story?????????????

330th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Who came up with Yahoo!'s new page, or who approved of it, its awful

Who came up with Yahoo!'s new page, or more like who approved it, its awful

679th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. let us dislike articles!!!!

Ya-hoo!! Why can't we dislike your left wing liberal articles? Afraid of the response? Most of your articles are left wing garbage. Give us the opportunity to dislike them!!

144th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Suggestion for commenting section  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 583rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. stop the bias against Our POTUS

Try and not dis respect OUR POTUS every single day. I am an older American, who has always respected the POTU, regardless of political party.. The generation you represent makes me sick with their dis respect. I'm done with you ********.

170th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Your current user interface sucks. I don't want to run for my phone while I'm at my computer. Did you ever have a meeting once to think this

Don't assume that someone has a secondary device handy to log in, dummies. I gave you my phone # as a last ditch option, not as a requirement to log in. When you use that as ID, I get really really itchy about doing business with you.
    Bad ideas all around.

1092nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Sign in issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. stop being such a pawn of the liberal media. Your selection of anti-Trump news is terrible. Get real and tell the truth for a change

Your anti-
    Trump bias is pathetic. Tell the truth and not half truths. You are terrible.

218th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Your anti America ***** is nauseating. How about just news for a change.

Pathetic headlines. I don't remember such nonsense when Barak Hussien was president. The country really isn't as unAmerican and liberal as you desire. Sorry.

200th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 230th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. You changed the Yahoo mobile interface again! What happened to the headline photos I used to scroll through? Now its just one picture.

You changed the Yahoo mobile interface again! What happened to the headline photos I used to scroll through? Now its just one picture. Of course, the headline scrolling feature didn't work right all the time and would often take you back to the beginning after scrolling through half the headlines only to make you start over. But this was better than not having the scrolling option at all.

2452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 2429 2430
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base