US Homepage

Help change the way over a billion people experience the world every month. Join our Yahoo Yodeler Community and be the first to try new Yahoo products and let us know what you think. To learn more or register, visit the Yodelers Website.

Please use this forum to make improvement suggestions for Yahoo Homepage

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. I WANT MY OLD YAHOO HOMEPAGE BACK!!!!!

I WANT MY OLD YAHOO HOMEPAGE BACK!!!

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      Under review  ·  255 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Dump Huffington Post

Hey Yahoo... have you noticed that I NEVER click on to a Huffington Post "story" I never will, either.

8th ranked
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • yahoo
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        Under review  ·  44 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Please stop auto-playing videos in the front page...

The front page is already too busy without multiple gif/videos playing...
        Auto-play of "other content" when I click to view something is lame and interrupts people from actually reading content before being auto-loading into something you have no interest in.

6th ranked
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • yahoo
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          Under review  ·  69 comments  ·  News endless scrolling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • STOP SHOWING IMAGES OF ISIS MEMBERS!!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE FIRST THING THAT POPS UP WHEN I GO TO THE YAHOO HOMEPAGE IS IMAGES OF THAT JIHAD JOHN SCUMBAG AND OTHER ISIS TRASH. AND DELETE ALL VIDEOS OF PEOPLE GETTING THEIR HEADS CUT OFF. YOU ARE GIVING THEM EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT BY GIVING THEM MEDIA EXPOSURE. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

24th ranked
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • yahoo
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            3 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • A 1/3 page ad at top of screen is merely annoying when I can close it, but Apple Air ad that I can't close & stays there crosses the line.

The Apple Air ad on the Yahoo home page can't be closed & contains no "AdChoices" option, which I thought was now required. I generally like Apple products, but that favor diminishes each time they shove their advertising down my throat.

40th ranked
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • yahoo
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Stop with the stupid snow flakes and excessive Flash ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop with the stupid snow flakes and excessive Flash ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11th ranked
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • yahoo
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Why Did you people change one of THE BEST HOME PAGES that you've ever HAD? EVER?!!

9-22-2014

Give us back our old HomePage!! We hate this new Homepage!! We don't like the BIG lettering, We DON'T LIKE the categories that are over to the LEFT of the PAGE that are listed on a dark blue color. Why is that the first subject says MAGAZINES in very Large Letters. I'm NOT interested in buying or reading Magazines, so I don't want to see that the first thing! And when you click on the Magazine, it explodes into this HUGE LETTERING that ANNOUNCES who's the Editor in Chief ... I don't care about that kind of stuff ...…

4th ranked
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • yahoo
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

Yahoo is continually developing and testing new product concepts in an effort to offer the most delightful experiences for our users, and we randomly expose test pages to a fraction of our users

We welcome your suggestions on the design changes you’re seeing. Please feel free to share comments with us. The more detailed the feedback on new features, the better we can assess and move forward.

Thanks!

• Customer Support does not exist at Yahoo. You can spend hours trying to open your email if you move from one country to another.

Can Yahoo provide an actual human to contact if someone is having an issue with their email? I fly from country to country, my cell phone numbers change. When I need to sign in to my Yahoo email it wants to send a code to a cell number I no longer have. Sending a code to my alternate email results in Yahoo wanting me to change the password of my alternate email account. Maybe a simple security question would work better than expecting people that are constantly traveling having to endure this torture?

296th ranked
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • yahoo
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    7 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • I don't have any problem with the format ... just your SICK content. I have seen better content in a cesspool outside of a slaughterhouse.

I don't have any problem with the format ... just your SICK content. I have seen better content in a cesspool outside of a slaughterhouse.
                    I cannot believe you do not review the material before it is posted. For example (1) The article about "Another Black Boy Gunned Down by Police" has a gruesome picture of a boy laying in a pool of blood, which should outrage anyone ... You think this is the USA ... oh no, just read down halfway to the 2nd paragraph (110 words later) ... it was Hatti, not the USA.
                    Next example…

31st ranked
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • yahoo
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Please stop using Examiner.com as a news source! This paranormal **** is not real science.

Please remove Examiner.com as one of your newsfeed sources. This paranormal UFO, ghosts/goblins, guns on Mars stupidity is not real science or news.

9th ranked
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • yahoo
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        Under review  ·  21 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Dear Yahoo: Stop Already With Exploiting Racial Divisiveness And Hatred!

Yeah! You.

I've been a Yahoo user for over 15 years.
                        I've been a print journalist, reporter, editor, and manager for over 32 years.

Almost invariably, the "news" stories that you post and feature are blatantly and obviously deliberately crafted to upset and anger everyone who is exposed to them. This is made exponentially more clear and obvious in the extreme vitriol of the comments from readers.

I am certainly aware - painfully so - that you are a business and your goal is to make profit. Got that. But! What are you willing to do to get your profit?…

62nd ranked
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • yahoo
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Please tell me how I can get my old Yahoo homepage back, this new version SUCKS, if you don't I am going to switch home pages!!!

Please tell me how I can get my old Yahoo homepage back, this new version SUCKS, if you don't I am going to switch home pages!!!

242nd ranked
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • yahoo
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • to many adds

im so tired of it taking so long to load your page...im going to change my email...an home page...PLEASE EVERYONE THAT SEES THIS IF THEY DONT DO SOMETHING SOON LEAVE THEM..GO TO SOME OTHER SITE...REMEMBER THEY NEED US,,WE DONT NEED THEM...THERE ARE MANY OTHER SITES...I HAVE BEEN LOOKING...PLEASE LEAVE YAHOO...IF THEY DONT FIX IT...THEY GET RICH,,,WE GET ALL THE ADDS...THATS NOT FAIR....

311th ranked
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • yahoo
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • The new Yahoo page is lame. Give us the option to use the old one.

The Yahoo page is so lame. Having local news stories mixed in with all the other stories is incredibly dumb. Perhaps Yahoo should consider using focus groups before forcing change on people. Give us the option of using the old page (or better yet, just scrap this horrible new page completely). Major fail.

150th ranked
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • yahoo
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                0 comments  ·  Feedback on new products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner.

Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner. They are not news. This is free publicity for them. They are trash. I mark these stories with an X so you won't show me more, and yet - every single day you show me more. I'm sick of it. Just because of this I no longer have Yahoo as my home page. If you don't stop, I'll quit using yahoo mail and go to gmail, and then I will NEVER VISIT YAHOO AGAIN. If that's what it takes to stop seeing these…

1st ranked
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • yahoo
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  Under review  ·  164 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • stop posting huffpo garbage

stop posting huffpo garbage

594th ranked
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • yahoo
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • please please please give us the chance to keep our old format...i don't like the new one

please please please give us the chance to keep our old format...i don't like the new one

171st ranked
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • yahoo
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      0 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Answers.com sponsored ads are loaded with viruses. I used to love Yahoo news, now I hate it.

Yahoo news is getting worse by the day. I understand Yahoo needs to turn more profits, but linking to sites like Answers.com is just going to **** people off, not line your pockets.

7th ranked
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • yahoo
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        Under review  ·  35 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • bring back the local news in the news in th news bar

bring back the local news in the news bar

311th ranked
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • yahoo
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • 454th ranked
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • yahoo
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            4 comments  ·  News endless scrolling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 1505 1506
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base