Please use this forum to make improvement suggestions for Yahoo Homepage

obviously you are using your site to promote hillary, so guess who is getting deleted for my search engine

all citizens who do not believe that news media sites should have the right to influence citizens choices on voting by negatively representing one politician an positively representing the other instead of an even display of both parties actions. should be considered to remove them as your search engine or home page site. How dare they attempt to influence the public one way or the other. They are no longer news media they are now billboards. At least call yourselves what you are and stop attempting to relate your information as news. When you are that bias. you are not news your just bought off by a political party, your NOT news media. Just another commercial in this long, long drama. To try and elect our next president.

143rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you, I logged on and the first thing I see is pro Hilary propaganda, ugg im so sick of it!
        #makeAmericaGreatAgain

• Laura JonesLaura Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You lie about Hillary. Trump has 10a of thousands at his Talmud, Clinton has less than 200. If she wins we the American people will contest it. Trump will not have to. And yahoo will be on the loosing end also. Go with the winner yahoo. Trump.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is not anything positive about Trump or his campaign to post and anyone who thinks he is fit to be our next president should not be on any social media site! He's clueless, ignorant, has no censor, degrades and insults others, and all of his rallies turn into turmoil just like the country would if he is elected! Get off of here then and go find a Trump site! You wont be missed!

• Rene ShawRene Shaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thank you! the very thing I came here to complain about!!! now - to spread the word further!!! thank you very much!!!!!!!!

• socom125socom125 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did along time ago. I Like Bing myself and it gives you more information than Yahoo!

Feedback and Knowledge Base