Please use this forum to make improvement suggestions for Yahoo Homepage

every time i go to my home page there is a negative story about donald trump. your are alienating more than 50% of your users.

83rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More than 75% of the users were already alienated from Trump. I wish they'd stop being so nice.

• Dan ByrumDan Byrum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After having Yahoo as my homepage since its inception, I'm saying goodbye. Too much anti-Trump fake news

• BobMBobM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The leftist bias in yahoo, and the media overall, is sickening. And they wonder why the major media sources are struggling with viewer and readership. People are sick of being told how to think, and if you don't think like them, then you are an idiot, a bigot, racist, uninformed, stupid, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, you hate the poor, hate the elderly, hate kids, hate the working class, hate the sick, hate the handicapped, that you are a right wimg na.zi, and so on. The Right does this and they expect the Liberal or Progressives not o. Doesn't work that way. It's known as 2 sided Freedom of Speech.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am dumping you liberal losers, all comments are negative towards conservatives and all for crooks and criminals like Hillary and that POS Obuma the worst president ever!! And Queers and freak transgenders need to stay in the closet where they belong!! Yahoo Sucks!!

• DudemanDudeman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More like 15 negative articles per day. And yet 90% of the Hillary articles are either neutral or cast her in a positive light. The bias of yahoo has gotten so bad I'm on the verge of finding a new search engine. In fact, just yesterday I was looking up homepages that have MULTIPLE political viewpoints in their featured articles, not just liberal ones.

The leftist bias in yahoo, and the media overall, is sickening. And they wonder why the major media sources are struggling with viewer and readership. People are sick of being told how to think, and if you don't think like them, then you are an idiot, a bigot, racist, uninformed, stupid, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, you hate the poor, hate the elderly, hate kids, hate the working class, hate the sick, hate the handicapped, that you are a right wimg na.zi, and so on.

Feedback and Knowledge Base