Please use this forum to make improvement suggestions for Yahoo Homepage

Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner.

Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner. They are not news. This is free publicity for them. They are trash. I mark these stories with an X so you won't show me more, and yet - every single day you show me more. I'm sick of it. Just because of this I no longer have Yahoo as my home page. If you don't stop, I'll quit using yahoo mail and go to gmail, and then I will NEVER VISIT YAHOO AGAIN. If that's what it takes to stop seeing these trashy people on my computer.

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: enough of bruce Jenner!  ·   · 
    Joe McJoe Mc shared a merged idea: Why is there no coverage of the black gang **** of a white girl in Panama City? Burying the story in a general spring break rowdiness story  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Anything but news on the Kardashians - you guys just don't get it!  ·   · 
    JoeJoe shared a merged idea: Get off the celebrity gossip! I used to goto Yahoo for important news but now, it's turned to pathetic stories from want to be journalists.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Getting tired of all the Kardashian coverage ! Who the **** are they, what made them famous ? Who cares what they do ?  ·   · 
    PatPat shared a merged idea: Do not use offensive language in the titles of news articles, ie *******. Used today.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Is Yahoo news the "Gay News Network" ? I am fed up with all the gay in your face!  ·   · 
    Timothy BennettTimothy Bennett shared a merged idea: I do not want to see or read anthing about gay marriages on your website please delete it.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please stop showing men kissing on my news feed I have 3 sons I'd like them to believe they have a choice not to be gay if they want .  ·   · 
    BethanyBethany shared a merged idea: STOP w/ the horrific stories of what so called humans are doing to children!  ·   · 
    AliciaAlicia shared a merged idea: Advertisements need to be removed. Have enough Kardashians must we need more?  ·   · 
    David & Winifred NolanDavid & Winifred Nolan shared a merged idea: Would you please STOP putting the KARDASHIANS in the news at every turn. They are moronic and talentless and we here at home are fed up  ·   · 
    Tom BeattyTom Beatty shared a merged idea: Eliminate any news or photos of any of the Kasdashian family  ·   · 
    Ed SahebEd Saheb shared a merged idea: your page is full of trivialities and useless info and ads. Gossip and garbage, please educate the world instead.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: KANYE IS NOT NEWS!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: We're tired of seeing men kissing and anything to do with the Kardashians  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please stop with stories about the Kardashians and Jenners ANYWHERE!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: NO KARDASHIANS  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: For the love of God, please, PLEASE STOP WITH THE KARDASHIAN STORIES ALREADY!  ·   · 
    jodyjayjodyjay shared a merged idea: please stop reporting on Kim and Kanye, both of these people are horrible!!!  ·   · 
    SueSue shared a merged idea: STOP TALKING ABOUT KARDASHIANS. DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING MORE INTERESTING TO TALK ABOUT?  ·   · 

194 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bart HenryBart Henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know anyone who is interested in them..The media creates this so-called popularity.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am so happy to read that I am not the only regular watcher of E programs that has deleted the channel from my program guide because of that repulsive family

• ChapiChapi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is more important news going on around the world to worry about what Kim, Kanye and North are wearing and doing on a day basis!!

• lizliz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yahoo is meant to be news . right??? then kardashians aren't news.!!! no one with real brains want see that trash! please stop posting. that family is full whores any how and the mom as a ****. they should be embarrassed to show who they are!!

• Joe McJoe Mc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is the word that describes forcible ****** *********** blocked from my post.

• SBSB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The reason ALL these replies are favorable for getting rid of The Ks and their worthless whoremonger kris And yes she is for her own daughters even. A shame so insidious she should be locked away is because we can actually read and write and those that look at all the pretty pictures on yahoo don't really understand what they are really viewing. Seriously Yahoo please set an example and follow most other serious medias leads and stop all the K BS.

• SBSB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I stopped using Yahoo because I assumed it was for preteens. Isn't that who actually follows the Ks and their ilk. I assumed Yahoo was a sort of Teen Magazine. Between all the ads and the fluff there isn't much if anything of real interest. Yahoo, If you want the adults back please provide news.

• PatPat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is interesting that the word was censored here. Ha! Somebody is awake at Yahoo!

• LillianLillian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! Kim K and A.Clooney not news. About their daily routine and their clothing, IS NOT NEWS. Don't flood those stories on homepage. SICK OF IT.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Celebrity making/glorification publicity is **** !! Funk that shiite!

So KEEP it OUT of the NEWS !

• Tracy MTracy M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I stopped watching E as well and will stop using this email etc if it continues. I also stopped watching American Idol or anything Ryan Seacrest related since he's the one who sponsors that stupid show.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I added a similar topic. I voted for both so there would be momentum either way. I stopped watching E! because of the Kartrashians and I know a lot of other people that did as well. Why does Yahoo care so much about them? MSN, CNN, Fox, and so on don't post articles anymore because those sites get that society doesn't care about these people anymore. Who is running Yahoo!?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base