Please use this forum to make improvement suggestions for Yahoo Homepage

Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner.

Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner. They are not news. This is free publicity for them. They are trash. I mark these stories with an X so you won't show me more, and yet - every single day you show me more. I'm sick of it. Just because of this I no longer have Yahoo as my home page. If you don't stop, I'll quit using yahoo mail and go to gmail, and then I will NEVER VISIT YAHOO AGAIN. If that's what it takes to stop seeing these trashy people on my computer.

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: please listen to what are feed back is. I doesn't seem like you really care. No more Jenner and no more Kardashians  ·   · 
    Star CarltonStar Carlton shared a merged idea: What is with Yahoo and articles about Kendall Jenner? I mean - enough already - it's pretty pathetic  ·   · 
    Joe ElowJoe Elow shared a merged idea: You have 15 articles about the Kartrashians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough with that trash!!!!.  ·   · 
    NancyNancy shared a merged idea: okay....Im sort of annoyed right now. Every other feed on the main page is about the Kardaashians or Jenner. Enough already!!  ·   · 
    JackJack shared a merged idea: Dear Yahoo: Stop with the Kardashian stories.  ·   · 
    heatherheather shared a merged idea: STOP ALL KARDASHIAN STORIES!!!!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: please god, get all this Kardashian **** off my computer screen and out of my house  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Do the Kardashians pay yahoo to post stories about them?  ·   · 
    Paul SchnaePaul Schnae shared a merged idea: NO KARDASHIANS OR JENNERS  ·   · 
    BryanBryan shared a merged idea: Enough with that selfish, arrogant jerk Caitlyn(Bruce) Jenner!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I am sick of seeing "cait" everytime I log onto your site. Now you have 2 articles on "it"  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please provide the ability to filter out stories (or characters) that we no longer want to hear about, i.e. the Kardasians and C. Jenner  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I really thought Yahoo might be better than Huffington or MSN, however...  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Hello Yahoo. I know that you may find this hard to believe but....  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Quit spending so much column space and Yahoo News time on what Kim Kardashian or Kendall Jenner are doing. Seriously, we don't give a ****  ·   · 
    michaelmichael shared a merged idea: i do not want to seeing any about Kendall Jenner ,, any of the kardashian in my news feed  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: enough of bruce Jenner!  ·   · 
    Joe McJoe Mc shared a merged idea: Why is there no coverage of the black gang **** of a white girl in Panama City? Burying the story in a general spring break rowdiness story  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Anything but news on the Kardashians - you guys just don't get it!  ·   · 
    JoeJoe shared a merged idea: Get off the celebrity gossip! I used to goto Yahoo for important news but now, it's turned to pathetic stories from want to be journalists.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Getting tired of all the Kardashian coverage ! Who the **** are they, what made them famous ? Who cares what they do ?  ·   · 
    PatPat shared a merged idea: Do not use offensive language in the titles of news articles, ie *******. Used today.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Is Yahoo news the "Gay News Network" ? I am fed up with all the gay in your face!  ·   · 
    Timothy BennettTimothy Bennett shared a merged idea: I do not want to see or read anthing about gay marriages on your website please delete it.  ·   · 
    the truththe truth shared a merged idea: Please stop showing men kissing on my news feed I have 3 sons I'd like them to believe they have a choice not to be gay if they want .  ·   · 
    BethanyBethany shared a merged idea: STOP w/ the horrific stories of what so called humans are doing to children!  ·   · 
    AliciaAlicia shared a merged idea: Advertisements need to be removed. Have enough Kardashians must we need more?  ·   · 
    David & Winifred NolanDavid & Winifred Nolan shared a merged idea: Would you please STOP putting the KARDASHIANS in the news at every turn. They are moronic and talentless and we here at home are fed up  ·   · 
    Tom BeattyTom Beatty shared a merged idea: Eliminate any news or photos of any of the Kasdashian family  ·   · 
    Ed SahebEd Saheb shared a merged idea: your page is full of trivialities and useless info and ads. Gossip and garbage, please educate the world instead.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: KANYE IS NOT NEWS!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: We're tired of seeing men kissing and anything to do with the Kardashians  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please stop with stories about the Kardashians and Jenners ANYWHERE!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: NO KARDASHIANS  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: For the love of God, please, PLEASE STOP WITH THE KARDASHIAN STORIES ALREADY!  ·   · 
    jodyjayjodyjay shared a merged idea: please stop reporting on Kim and Kanye, both of these people are horrible!!!  ·   · 
    SueSue shared a merged idea: STOP TALKING ABOUT KARDASHIANS. DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING MORE INTERESTING TO TALK ABOUT?  ·   · 

318 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mike_4ABetterYahoomike_4ABetterYahoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is funny I put a block on it, and now they just stick her picture on other stories that have nothing to with her, and katie couric and her stories you cannot even comment on as though they are just mind control propaganda postings as are huffinton post.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ever wonder that Yahoo isn't getting paid to push these people in the media? That's why they're always there.

STOP WITH KARDASHIANS !!!!!! looks like im canceling my yahoo mail after 14 years....

I agree. There a too many instances of celebrity promotion. I have tagged such stories in an attempt to block them and they continue to appear on the news list. Please recognize that there are serious minded persons among your clients who have no desire to read about the personal lives of the famous or near famous.

• mikemike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Incredible I just got the old one back today, hopefully the complaining helped

• NanzyNanzy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo has become a propaganda outlet for the far far left ...Obama and his racist extremists have no intention of giving up power...please contact Yahoo's advertisers and tell them their support of the extremist communist format of Yahoo is not an acceptable business practice.

I'm so glad there are people that agree about this and simultaneously aware that "yahoo" clearly DOES NOT care, or maybe it's simply that the vast majority of yahoo users are as moronic as the "stories" (term used very loosely) yahoo runs. Best way to combat this... do your part to interrupt the revenue stream; I never, EVER click on anything that is a hot link on yahoo. Once I get the remainder of my contacts to connect with me on other sites, I'll happily leave this wasteland of idiocy behind.

I **** care about any **** useless celebrity news and live show news or related stuff, even though in the content preference i have opted out still these **** **** keep coming in even when i am signed in. YAHOO IS THE WORST TO GO TO NEWS

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm done with Yahoo. This has been a highly-ranked complaint for quite some time; and would be an easy fix.

Never thought I'd be saying this..."AOL will you take me back?"

Ob☭m☭ and the Dem☭crat C☭mmunist Party are far left domestic terrorists...Ob☭m☭ has no intention of giving up power...communist billionaire George Soros funded Ob☭m☭'s elections and the #blacklives movement and has corrupted the US media...Ob☭m☭ and George Soros and Yahoo's CEO Marissa Meyer are trying to incite a race war that will give Ob☭m☭ the excuse to declare martial law and cancel the 2016 elections. Ob☭m☭..the Dem☭crat P☭rty leadership...George Soros...Marisa Meyer must be arrested and tried for treason. They are responsable for hundreds of millions in property damage and hundreds of murders and assaults on law enforcement officers..whites and Christians. The public must demand that Yahoo and other far left media be held accountable for their abuse of the 4th Estate and gross violations of journalistic ethics. Please contact your Congressman and Senators and demand action. Please contact Yahoo's advertisers and tell them that they are supporting corporate ...treason.

• SteveSteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't agree with this more. How can we opt out of getting any stories on this family? They are offensive to the vast majority of Americans.

Yahoo's CEO...Marissa Meyer...is a far left Democrat bundler of "Illegal" campaign funds to the Democrat Party from China and Russia....under her leadership she has turned Yahoo into a Democrat far left marxist/communist propaganda outlet and tool of deceit. Yahoo is engaged in a media campaign of inciting racial hate and violence .... the public must demand that yahoo and other far left media be held accountable for their abuse of the 4th Estate and gross violations of journalistic ethics . If you like myself are tired of corporate treason...please mail your requests to the Yahoo Board of Directors ...Demanding her removal ...you can also contact the advertising sponsors you see on Yahoo and tell them your opinions
        Nissan Consumer Affairs
        P.O. Box 685003
        Franklin, TN 37068-5003
        Phone: (800) NISSAN-1 (or 800-647-7261)

Capitol One
        Customer service 1-800-CAPITAL (1-800-227-4825)

Lending Tree
        LendingTree, LLC Customer Care
        1-800-813-4620

1-800-Flowers
        Corporate Headquarters
        One Old Country Road
        Suite 500
        Carle Place, NY 11514
        Phone: 1-800-FLOWERS® (1-800-356-9377)
        Email 1-800-FLOWERS

Apple Inc.
        Corporate and Government Sales:

Apple Enterprise Sales (877) 412-7753
        Apple Government Sales (877) 412-7753

AmeriTrade
        New Accounts
        800-454-9272
        Existing Clients
        800-669-3900
        Retirement Consultants
        800-213-4583

ScottTrade
        Call Us at

ScottTrade
        612.231.5146 / press@bestbuy.com

Bridgestone Tires
        Call Us: 1 (866) 775-6480

Toyota Corp.
        Phone:
        800-331-4331
        Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
        19001 South Western Ave.
        Dept. WC11
        Torrance, CA 90501

Amazon
        Jeffrey P. Bezos
        President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board
        Amazon.com, Inc., P.O. Box 81226, Seattle, Washington 98108-1226
        1-800-426-6825

Yahoo
        Yahoo Inc. Corporate Office & Headquarters
        701 First Ave Sunnyvale CA 94089
        Yahoo Inc. corporate phone number:
        (408) 731-3300

There is a crisis in France, and Yahoo posts **** about kardashians. Kanye West needs attention?? who the **** gives a ****. Nobody

• Steve HodgesSteve Hodges commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you PLEASE stop or greatly reduce the **** being posted on Yahoo about the Jenner/Kardashian families. They are a terrible bunch!

This family (if you can use that term) is so dysfunctional that they are a disgrace to the American way of life and ideals. They make their notoriety (and money) off of being disgusting and ****-poor images. Enough, already

12202nd

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Feedback and Knowledge Base