Please use this forum to make improvement suggestions for Yahoo Homepage

Your new layout Sucks!!

Give us the option of having the old layout.

3rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jim ShaneJim Shane shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Barry S. WilburBarry S. Wilbur shared a merged idea: New My Yahoo on the Home Page  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Give me my old Yahoo main page NOW................  ·   · 
    Pissed off PersonPissed off Person shared a merged idea: Home Page,,,,WTF,,,Go back to old page  ·   · 
    Clayton MunterClayton Munter shared a merged idea: Your Lay out  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: hate the new layout....go back to previous one...this one really sucks.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: This new Yahoo sucks. I want the old version back. Is anyone reading these complaints????  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Stop changing things without warning  ·   · 

643 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new page seems to be nothing more than an attempt to make more screens pop up so we have to wait for them to load. I do not like the new page and will switch to something else in the near future if this continues.

• andyandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can I get my old home page back. I don't like like new one.... Don't have much content on the top new scroller (left and right scrolling)

• mikemike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Incredible I just got the old one back today, hopefully the complaining helped

is there some way to get the older version??? Much more content. Easier to Use. Newer data....

• stevesteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope advertisers are weighing all this sentiment against what Yahoo has done with its homepage. Because even if the decision-makers at Yahoo don't care what we think, they WILL listen to their advertisers who pay the bills!

• stevesteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the matter with these nervous computer Not-sees, that they can't leave well-enough alone - always fiddling with something! Don't they have medication to treat that?

• DJDJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree the old page was WAAAAAYYYYY better. It had a lot more content too. This one sucks.

I agree!!! Every few weeks some IDIOT gets a wild hair up their butt and decides they want to change the home page. IT SUCKS!!! LEAVE IT ALONE!!! Please give us the option to change it back to the old page.

Also, there are so many ads and "trash gossip" trying to make it look like a news story, it causes all types of problems when the home page is loading. One of the worst is the BIG ad on the home page.

STOP THE IDIOTS FROM MESSING WITH IT ALL AND CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder you're laying off so many employees and your stock value is sinking,YOU DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. Quit playing around and bring back the old home page format where we can scroll the news articles we are interested in.Quit trying to fix something that was not broke.ARE YOU LISTENING YAHOO.???????

• Dan ADan A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree also , I want the old homepage back. If nothing happens soon, you have lost me for another homepage. Hate to say it, but AOL is beginning to look good.

• No WayNo Way commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. They need to go back to the old homepage format. Hate to have to find another home page for my news and search needs after all these years.

• florria b carrellflorria b carrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please give us back our classic yahoo home page. Frankly this new set up really sucks Im finding my self not even looking at the news and stuff and going straight to my emails , that is how much i hate it. i reading the news and celebrity stuff on msn because i hate the yahoo page love the email but hate the news feed. I WANT MY CLASSIC PAGE BACK PLEASE

Give me back my homepage the way I had it (For your information I much more preferred it the way I had it). I cant begin to say how much this new page layout SUCKS !!!! Give me the option of going back to what I had or I will take my "eyes" elsewhere which you need to sell adds.
        I was not asked if I disliked what I had before, and by the looks of what I am seeing on the message boards I am not in the minority...... GET A CLUE !!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33

Feedback and Knowledge Base