Please use this forum to make improvement suggestions for Yahoo Homepage

Your new layout Sucks!!

Give us the option of having the old layout.

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jim ShaneJim Shane shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Give me my old Yahoo main page NOW................  ·   · 
    Pissed off PersonPissed off Person shared a merged idea: Home Page,,,,WTF,,,Go back to old page  ·   · 
    Clayton MunterClayton Munter shared a merged idea: Your Lay out  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: hate the new layout....go back to previous one...this one really sucks.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: This new Yahoo sucks. I want the old version back. Is anyone reading these complaints????  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Stop changing things without warning  ·   · 

553 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • richard whiterichard white commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish as being a loyal customer I could have a choice to choose which homepage layout I want to use I don't like this new homepage you changed can you please give me my old homepage back. I don't do good with change when I am forced to except something I pay for without a choice changing the homepage don't work for everyone just consider giving your customers a choice. If you can give me a link to get back to my old yahoo homepage you will keep me as a happy customer THANK YOU.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All sites follow the same plan. Change for the sake of change, and not for improvement.

I am leaving email me when you put it back to the old page.

I will remove my Yahoo account in one week if you do not put it back AND LEAVE IT ALONE..........

• brentbrent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm switching home pages, Yahoo sucks.

I'm tried of the bias exhibited by the use of Huffington, VOX and others

i concur. the new is not as informative as the old. i used to spend longer time on yahoo when i logged on, but now i am done pretty quick and can move on to other sites.

I haven't seen 1 comment that likes the new homepage.....Yahoo, you just don't get it !!!!!

• Ruth LittleRuth Little commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new layout is really unpleasant to try to work with. I have another news app that I'll use. I'll check to see if the old layout or at least something useable is back. Until then I'm gone.

• les hochrineles hochrine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yahoo has finally given me the incentive i needed to find a new home page... if i am going to learn to use something new i might as well learn something that isn't garbage

• annoyedannoyed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do you change the yahoo layout throughout the day? I have the old way and half -way through the day it changes to the new layout, etc. This happens all the time, I never know if I'm being hacked or if yahoo is just as incompetent as our administration!

Look! It is just like "new coke". When will you approach bankruptcy and at the last minute bring back "coke classic"?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28

Feedback and Knowledge Base