Please use this forum to make improvement suggestions for Yahoo Homepage

Dump Huffington Post

Hey Yahoo... have you noticed that I NEVER click on to a Huffington Post "story" I never will, either.

3rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

454 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • fhosdhfhosdh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey John Davis......News flash....Huffington Post is NOT NEWS. It is a rant site just like VOX, Mic, and Salon. News sources are news outlets.....NBC, Reuters, Fox, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, BBC, etc. Although Huff on occasion have a "news" story Yahoo is sure only to post BS bloggers that are not kept to any standard. Clear enough for you?????? If you thing HP is news the moron is YOU....

• BillBill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! I am tired of yahoo news. Going to start reading Google News

• joejoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this 100% , Huff po is COMPLETE left wing biased media that is pushing their political agenda! We might as well have Pravda on there

• OMGOMG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HUFF articles are the WORST.....bloggers with no mind set. PERIOD.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Huffington post articles are the BEST ones you have. My complaint is that you are not connected to their comments, so if I leave a comment there I never see the responses. It is too liberal for most yachters.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo is a joke, Huffington post and Sponsored ads are a joke, your bait captions are a joke, your obsession with sensationalism like the Kardashians ans the Duggars is a joke! Your Reporters are terrible and often misquote and the spelling and grammar are also terrible!! How bout some real news for a change?

Why does Yahoo continuously post Huffington's daily antisemitic rantings? This racist trash appears as though it originates from middle east terrorists and belongs in the 1930s not on Yahoo's home page.

• DawnDawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I for the more part no longer read any yahoo due to the bias.. but occasionally I get a peek.. and Huffington Post never ceases to disgust.. Please remove them.

• daniel j lopezdaniel j lopez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whenever Yahoo posts a story and people make comments, when I make a comment, it falls under "my comments". Some of these comments are month to over a year old. I would like to delete these. Thanks in advance for your help and support...please provide a method to delete comments which are over months long

• nono commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No, you have it nailed. Huffington post is mostly insane stories or rubbish written by insane people. People full of hate as well.

No, you have Huffington Post confused with the phony news outlet called Fox News Channel.

• ramjetramjet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I, too, find it a hassle to try and provide my opinion on some articles, but my sign in isn't accepted or I am not just allowed using my Yahoo IDs.
        I don't need and identified account for each Service(?) providing a story on Yahoo's Home Page. If there is an article posted on this venue it should be capable of accepting commentary.

• Rob F.Rob F. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I delete the Huff Post stories every time I get on Yahoo. Of course it does not give me the option of deleting because its a huff post story.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

Feedback and Knowledge Base