Tourney Pick'em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 30th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo 2nd Chance tourney Challenge!?

I really wish that you guys would bring back the 2nd chance Tourney pick 'em bracket challenges, and compete for like $5,000 or $10,000 like you guys use to do every year. Also I wish that for the regular challenge we can create up to 3 or 5 different entries, instead of just one entry...it makes it more fun if you have different brackets. Thanks! -Gene-

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Put a box or frame around the game that is currently being played so that it is visually easy to see which games are currenlty playing.

Put a box or frame around the game that is currently being played so that it is visually easy to see which games are currenlty playing.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Max points missing

I'm unable to see the max points in my pool, why would I be unable to see them

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Marc,

If you need your group name changed please contact customer care at help.yahoo.com.

We’ll look at allowing you the commish the ability to change it on your own in the future.

Regards,

Matt

Yahoo Product Support

9. why am i not allow to resend invites for the tourney bracket like you have with the other sports

why am i not allow to resend invites for the tourney bracket like you have with the other sports

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Try using your page to find tv scheduling and info It is very difficult. Hate yahoo.

I use your page because I was invited. If there was another option I would use it. Poor design for someone who doesn't live o your pages. Your phone app is even worse. Make it so you can see the bracket and move it around by touch.

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enable top 1-2% of bracket standings to be sorted by tournament winner

Because predicting the right tournament winner is worth 32 points, for many people near the top, the most important feature of a competitor's bracket is who they have winning the tournament. The people who have picked the same team as you are your main competition, even if someone else has a larger maximum points possible with a different champion.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. after I add 20 people, the invite button disappears from the restricted window it's in. Needs a SCROLL BAR NOW!!!

Title says it all.
    After adding 20 people from the invite friends, the invite button and or message button vanishes, below the restricted format window, with no scroll bar.

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow multiple commissioners

Allow multiple commissioners

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow standings to be exported to Excel.

Allow standings to be exported to Excel.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix your links

Fix your links

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The way you pay out for the brackets.

I'm the Dean & Shari bracket of the Best Bracket Millionaire and I scored the best score of 56/63 out of everybody who played it. but then above that you have 202200th Dean & Shari score of 45/82. Where did that score come from. I want to use the million dollar pool as my main one not another pool. So explain where you came up with the 45/82 and since I had the best score in Best Bracket Millionaire pool I won it right?? I sure didn't want to use another pool I played in like the Verizon pool to…

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Start the Scenario Generator with the Group Standings part

It isnt there when it starts, but after you add a bracket appears. Have it there from beginning for that first bracket that is there.

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Tourney Pick 'Em

I am the commish for several pools. I have had a number of requests for a football-like pick 'em for March Madness. We are specifically talking about vs the point spread, but you could retain the straight-up option since it is already programed that way. I would suggest options for the starting round so it would include 65, 31, or 15 games

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Feature that shows who in your league is rooting for who, in any particular game

It would be great if you could click on any matchup and see who in your league is rooting for one team or the other, currently the only way to do that is to look at everyone's bracket individually to see who they want to win.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base