How can we make Tourney Pick'em better?

would be great to have a print function for commissioner to print off all brackets after picks have been made.

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Printing is good you can use them to write on and not use just your computer screen to get the info on the college basketball tournment. It is helpful to have a hard copy to use with other in your pools . thank you best wishes Sports Fans

what kind of printer are you using to print is it black and white? or in Color .It can make it harder and cost more if in Color

• Rex Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All of the other major sites that run tournament pools provide a link to a clean, printable bracket. That is the one feature that I think Yahoo should add.

I agree! I love printing up the brackets for my pool and children to see up on the wall. This is the first season I couldn't do it easily and it will be my last season of using yahoo. There are way better sites to use.

• Charlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some of us are old school and still grade the brackets by hand and update the standings real-time for members in our pools.

• Coach Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please keep in mind that the "Geniuses" at yahoo are busy making more ****** changes... so leaving out a printable bracket only fits directly in their master plan of making a mockery of their own website.

I agree as well. I do a big board in my house and now have nothing to put up....I also need scenario generator back!

• nate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree. Why would they ever take this out? And why does Yahoo never have it's act together for these major events. Same thing happened with Fantasy Football. Complete redesign like 2 days before the season

Feedback and Knowledge Base